Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

CoP statics, formed within the LS, works for the LS I'm in.

Make those CoP statics ENM statics as well and there you have a reliable source of income at the same time. Plus, ENMs/BCs are cool to do, at the very least it's better than exp-ing.

Formerly Armani
    BG Level

Do it with friends.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Take the people's ideas about setting up the missions on a day and doing them over and over again until everyone clears it. It's simple enough for the non BC missions, and the BC ones it works as well (though things like Snoll Tzar may be difficult on account of needing 2hrs/Wings). Even so, it's the best bet.

And you said only 4 people are 70+? Stop. Make everyone level to 75 if you really want Sea that badly, it will be easier. Unless the 2 under 70 with you are BLMs, you probably don't stand a chance in getting past Tenzen and most of the Al'Taieu stuff that easily.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by tiberion02
    easy, to get 50 ppl to sea, have about 10-15 people with sea access do the same BCs with standardish setups getting 1-2 ppl thru at a time. I think I've done the Omega/Ultima BC about 35+ times now.
    Ditto, I can say the same about Riverne A01. Just get the core jobs for each fight (ie 4 blms for ouryu etc) and CoP is a walk in the park, making Zilart/Sky look like childs play.

Getting a ls to do CoP should be easy, motivation should be high cause of the storyline, BC uniqueness (<3 moblin and sealion's den)

Limbus is pretty fun, I definatley recommend ls's to push for sea just for that.

Kyomu, are you looking for an end game LS? You can apply to mine at outterheaven.forumup.com; I think we could use another WHM.[/url]