Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Meh, to me atleast it's more interesting to do stuff with people who play the same job as you. For example, I can easily get into monk parties on my war but instead join war parties because they are fun.

I would much rather do 6drg then 5blm and me <.<

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

I love doing stuff with setups people don't suggest, it's so much fun doing things out of the ordinary.

Like fighting an HNM naked just for kicks, or having everyone use wooden katanas to kill something. Good ol' days...

Quote Originally Posted by Ankiseth
    I love doing stuff with setups people don't suggest, it's so much fun doing things out of the ordinary.

Like fighting an HNM naked just for kicks, or having everyone use wooden katanas to kill something. Good ol' days...
    I remember doing a genbu with only melee DD's and all of us were naked save weapons. The only people with gear on were tanks, lol

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Stuff like that is so much fun....I need to do an LS event with something of that nature now ><

6 BRD exp party? :3

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

SONGBURN or BARDABURN PARTY

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Pffft I hate getting that rusted old Dalmatica off of my mannequin, I don't exp as BRD anymore

k

omgwtf it won't let me make a post that just says "k"

Quote Originally Posted by Alleya
    I'm going to be so happy when they nerf blm because of people like mifaco, fuck the endgame implications.
    Hah me too, well said. The irony is Mifaco is leveling a monk right now making him one of those 13 other jobs that are pretty much useless for anything. Although when they nerf blm he can at least be a chi blast whore.

This reminds me of that one time where we tried to do Operation Desert Swarm (the one we're not supposed to talk about) with me, ciechi, buruberi, tiffinee, and whoever else 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Quote Originally Posted by Alleya
    I'm going to be so happy when they nerf blm because of people like mifaco, fuck the endgame implications.
    And for those of us who aren't? Gonna get fucked up the butt by SE's genius gimping tactics because of a certain percent of Mifaco-like BLM? D:

Random fun fact of my day: I solo Desert Swarm when I have 30KS to waste, and when I do it with others they keep all their loot.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

i got as 6 bst or if we cant find 6 bst just get a couple smn or something to make up for the bst, last time went 4 bst, 2 smn and destroyed it, went 3/6 ven claws, on jp got ven claw,dama ignot,ori ignot, dama cloth. lucky bastard

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

I'm sorry that this forum caused so much trouble and fighting. Thanks to whoever linked it ^^. Also, thank you everyone for your support. To those who did not like my thread from alla, I apologize. I was just trying to inspire some of the DRGs out there. Well, peace

Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

BG Level

We just won this bc w/5 people b/c the JP BST got pissed at our galka(at least that's what I understood from what he told me) and left before we even did his orb. Oh yeah and the leader who made the BCNM PT bailed on us, too, b/c he had to go kill Tiamat. -.-

BTW, v. claw dropped when we had to fight w/5 members.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Kentai
    I'm sorry that this forum caused so much trouble and fighting. Thanks to whoever linked it ^^. Also, thank you everyone for your support. To those who did not like my thread from alla, I apologize. I was just trying to inspire some of the DRGs out there. Well, peace
    LOL don't say sorry their is not a singal topic here with no fights or arguments.... our member base is 99.9% asshole it's in our blood

Anywho good job, nice to see something positive about drg for a change =)

Yeah dont worry, read the rest of the topics... 99% turn into some sort of flame. Its just how things are done here. :D