BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: This is kind of sad...     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

This is kind of sad...

Was partying in Kuftal Tunnel today and it was a really good party, but the NIN didn't speak very good english. The conversation went something like this. (I was playing on PS2 so I couldn't fraps)

Daahan: Stand over here so I can put songs on you and not on mages.
    Ninja: I sorry, My english is not good, I move now.
    Daahan: NP, where you are standing is good.
    Ninja: Ok I stand here.
    Daahan: Where are you from?
    Ninja: If I tell you where I from you will hate me.
    Daahan: Naa that's not true, what are you a gilseller or something? lol
    Ninja: No not gilseller, gilseller do bad.
    Daahan: Where you from then?
    Ninja: Am Chinese, but no gilseller, gilseller do bad MPK and steals, I play for just fun.
    Daahan: Naa that's not true, not everyone hates you because you are Chinese. People just hate the gilsellers that do those things.

I thought this was kind of sad that this person was thinking this. Never really saw it that way

Generalizations are gay

as well as dragoons

A long time ago there was this chinese galka I forget the name of. I was camping Morion Worm in Kuftal, and he took the time to show me where each of the spawn points were when he saw I was waiting around at only one of the spawn points for so long.

This isn't the first time this has happened. Once had a similar discussion like this back in a group in Bibiki Bay. Even the normal Chinese players hate the gilsellers, wish I took an SS of the one Chinese player saying it too, was kinda amusing.

I have to agree, generalizations are stupid. Just b/c they're Chinese doesn't mean they're gilsellers. That's like saying only black people steal, which is pretty incredibly wrong since I caught 3 teenage white kids attempting to shoplift a week or so ago at work. I wanted to throttle them so bad :3

I've seen more white kids commit crime in london then black people. I won't even touch the turkish/kurdish community.

St. Fiat
    THE TIME FOR QUESTIONS
    HAS PASSED

BG Level

All generalizations are false!

If there is a group of chinese players who constantly griefs others and steals HNMs and does almost nothing but farm or do HNMs, then comes the generalizations.

Quote Originally Posted by Sekkite
    A long time ago there was this chinese galka I forget the name of. I was camping Morion Worm in Kuftal, and he took the time to show me where each of the spawn points were when he saw I was waiting around at only one of the spawn points for so long.
    He was trying to recruit you. Haha just playing. Also there are many generalizations about HK.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

I have alot of HK friends in this game, but they're from HK, so they have perfect english, you cant really tell they're from there unless they said it.

There's a LS on asura full of chinese people, they arent gilsellers, however, select few people in their LS seem to team up with a gilseller LS.. kinda confusing.

I was camping Morion Worm in Kuftal
    wow. so was phantom is in korroloka?

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Sefier
    I was camping Morion Worm in Kuftal
    wow. so was phantom is in korroloka?
    I lol'd.

Typo >.>.

Demosthenes11

Gil sellers help me learn spawns all the time...doesnt make them not gil sellers, just makes em mentally retarded when they MPK you after you claim

I actually think it's is GMs that are the gillsellers, i mean why wouldn't GMs ban gillsellers unless they were GMs themselves

Quote Originally Posted by shihei
    I actually think it's is GMs that are the gillsellers, i mean why wouldn't GMs ban gillsellers unless they were GMs themselves
    Or maybe there's no way to get hard evidence that they sell gil. They might claim to, but SE being retarded, won't do anything based on just 'saying'.

Or there's a mutual relationship going on between GMs and gilsellers.
    GMs rely on GM calls to pay their salary - Gilsellers provide GM calls.

Quote Originally Posted by Parshath
    Quote Originally Posted by shihei
    Or maybe there's no way to get hard evidence that they sell gil. They might claim to, but SE being retarded, won't do anything based on just 'saying'.
    Or there's a mutual relationship going on between GMs and gilsellers.
    GMs rely on GM calls to pay their salary - Gilsellers provide GM calls.
    but they're ban your account for saying to suck one someone off? (Cue MWM ban thread)

How's this for generalization? Indian people all use curry in food. 8)

And yes Russians value Vodka. My liver can attest to that. BABUSHKA!

Quote Originally Posted by Member #63
    How's this for generalization? Indian people all use curry in food. 8)

And yes Russians value Vodka. My liver can attest to that. BABUSHKA!
    lol I'm friends with a chick that lived in Russia until she was 10, well...she drinks more then me and I'm about 100 lb's heavier then her and canadian o_o;;;

Canadians don't know how to drink. When i went to canada and visited one of the local pubs, everyone was sipping same glass of beer for at least 3 hours, while I had almost 10 shots of tequilla. Go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Member #63
    When i went to canada and visited one of the local pubs, everyone was sipping same glass of beer for at least 3 hours, while I had almost 10 shots of tequilla. Go figure.
    And people wonder why alcohol abuse is so high in America.