Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mcgee you faggot.     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Mcgee you faggot.

I'm sorry for my use of language, But hell i just found out that it was Mcgee that stole the LS fund of 1mil gil from when we won our firs pull oft Sim. drop. Proof: Mcgee was going to buy my character a lilttle while back so Naobi gave him my username and password, so he hacked my account and stole Ls gil from Newhope. Hes the only other one who had my info, and i know my boy Naobi wouldnt do it. + Naobi told me you did. Thx you little bitch.

Re: Mcgee you faggot.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloydst
    I'm sorry for my use of language, But hell i just found out that it was Mcgee that stole the LS fund of 1mil gil from when we won our firs pull oft Sim. drop. Proof: Mcgee was going to buy my character a lilttle while back so Naobi gave him my username and password, so he hacked my account and stole Ls gil from Newhope. Hes the only other one who had my info, and i know my boy Naobi wouldnt do it. + Naobi told me you did. Thx you little bitch.
    Are you serious ..... Someone can delete this going to move it to our boards

hmmm idk i dont think Mcgee would do such a thing but well if he did u really did treat him like shit so lol Pay backs a bitch Heh?

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

permission to use care-o-meter bandwidth fund.

Quote Originally Posted by Zigma
    USE IT!!!!!! NOWZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

{Yes, Please} {Can I Have It?}

granted.

Remind exactly how this post was necessary?

Shush, any post that is an excuse for a glimpse at the "care-o-meter" is necessary.

Akiro

hey where did your signiture go?

Quote Originally Posted by Marcatil
    cause it doesnt concern you, only RoTP and Ll

hey where did your signiture go?
    Oh it's still there, just took it out for the meantime... as it apparently makes me an attention whore.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

How about this

How about we lose the whole care-o-metor bullcrap when it comes to this subject. Evidently it was geared towards the ppl that were in NewhopeLS , and since i dont know there website i post here. Dont post dumb shit just to get attention. Zigma,Scun ect... Damn, scun you wack as hell man. It makes me think that BG are now lowering there standards to get in.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I seem to remember you logged into Acia's account and started blaming Endonotme for stealing the LS fund before you 'left.' Since when does Mcgee come into the picture?

I always wanted to be wack as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Carbon
    I seem to remember you logged into Acia's account and started blaming Endonotme for stealing the LS fund before you 'left.' Since when does Mcgee come into the picture?

lol pown Chupacabra!

Re: How about this

Quote Originally Posted by Lloydst
    How about we lose the whole care-o-metor bullcrap when it comes to this subject. Evidently it was geared towards the ppl that were in NewhopeLS , and since i dont know there website i post here. Dont post dumb shit just to get attention. Zigma,Scun ect... Damn, scun you wack as hell man. It makes me think that BG are now lowering there standards to get in.
    well it is blue gartr forums

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

omg hellboy your avatar, where the hell have those fruit pies gone!?! I used to love eating those so much, but I don't see them anywhere!! I want some!!!!!

I always wanted to be wack as hell.
    I lol'ed. Alot.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast