BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeal
    I had this moron in an exp party over the weekend. SH+1 ext ext Tp'd like crazy, but all he did was bitch moan and disagree with people. The party actually left him at Mea and didnt d2 him, we all went back to jueno and got a new 6th member not because the exp was bad but because this guy was just annoying as hell to be around.
    THAT'S when I partied with him. Now I remember. XD

Yes, he was extremely annoying. I also seem to recall his SATA DE failing to turn the mob, but whether that was because of his lack of DEX gear or my meat-eating ways I'll never know.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

poor tuna stood in ozonzo for 2 days straight /.\ if anyone has the LoO DoT and not planning camping, please tell spicytuna, would probably help him and yasushi to get one back if that's the worst case ... i know this may sound weird for asking a HNM DoT :/ but that's the best thing to do rather than calling gay GMs... thank u in advance

I think I read a GM once say that chat logs (LS, /say, /shout, emotes, everything) are stored for over a month. Could be wrong though.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

yes i helped sell the kraken but didnt know it was stolen until aioro went afk in rolanberry selling it for 99mil, ask spicytuna yourself that i tried to help her out after i found this out

i was told by her she got the kraken from stig (who quit like a week ago) as well as striders, seeing as i knew stig rmt's i didnt second guess

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by divisortheory
    I think I read a GM once say that chat logs (LS, /say, /shout, emotes, everything) are stored for over a month. Could be wrong though.
    Good thing I resist the urge to emote "/em slaps <t>'s Galkan heiney".

Most of the time...

Don't take it the wrong way, but this stuff happens all too often I'm afraid -.-; The dude who stole is a douche, that goes hand's down. Elcura, if you want, just MPK the idiot in-game constantly. Whatever you do, just do NOT say anything about MPK in your chatlogs, if GMs can't find it in literal chat logs, it's deemed as running for your life

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I wonder how possible it would be to impliment a "borrow" system. It could be like signing crafted items...you could take an item you want to lend someone to a NPC, he can put your name on it. It could even change colors or somethin to let other people know it's borrowed, so they don't get scammed into buying it. Then the person who has it signed could get it back at any time by going to that NPC. Or would something like that be rediculously hard to program?

Quote Originally Posted by Gregorio
    I wonder how possible it would be to impliment a "borrow" system. It could be like signing crafted items...you could take an item you want to lend someone to a NPC, he can put your name on it. It could even change colors or somethin to let other people know it's borrowed, so they don't get scammed into buying it. Then the person who has it signed could get it back at any time by going to that NPC. Or would something like that be rediculously hard to program?
    I like this idea

I don't think they could do something whereby you just automatically get the item back after a certain amount of time. What if someone is in the middle of a Tiamat fight and you request your Terra's Staff back from the main tank and it strips him of his staff mid-fight. Would kinda suck for the entire LS fighting Tiamat.

What might work though, would be something like this.

- You trade the item to an NPC and type the name of the person you want to lend it to. Similar to a delivery box.
    - That person picks it up from the NPC, at which point your name is written on the item.
    - You cannot AH, NPC, send by delivery box, trade, bazaar, or even drop a lent item.
    - The lender can request the item back at any time.
    - When an item is requested back, no Auction House or NPC will do business with you, and your Moogle will not let you access your Mog House until the item is returned to the NPC.

Still, I don't think it will ever happen.

Ranger
    9900klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Marcatil
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregorio
    I like this idea
    wow... that doesnt seem like it would be too hard either, damn...

SE prease see this!

I don't think they could do something whereby you just automatically get the item back after a certain amount of time. What if someone is in the middle of a Tiamat fight and you request your Terra's Staff back from the main tank and it strips him of his staff mid-fight. Would kinda suck for the entire LS fighting Tiamat.

What might work though, would be something like this.

- You trade the item to an NPC and type the name of the person you want to lend it to. Similar to a delivery box.
    - That person picks it up from the NPC, at which point your name is written on the item.
    - You cannot AH, NPC, send by delivery box, trade, bazaar, or even drop a lent item.
    - The lender can request the item back at any time.
    - When an item is requested back, no Auction House or NPC will do business with you, and your Moogle will not let you access your Mog House until the item is returned to the NPC.

Still, I don't think it will ever happen.

wow this is actually nice............ /praise "lending system" OP

Gonna actually submit this to their Don't Read box, er, Comments & Suggestions box <.<

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

ya

sounds like a plan!

bring on the new scams! here let me sell you this scorpion harness for 5,000,000g...good deal huh? o wait now u cant sell, deliver, ah, or trade it to anyone and i'll just tele it back to me later and say u gave me 5M to borrow it kkthx

-_-

Aioro stole the striders also, they were suppose to be returned... but HE sold them.

I pretty much think Aioro acts like a girl online and "cybers" all the FFXI guys to get what HE wants.. atleast thats what I've been told by some people.

Now, hes trying to say hes not the real Aioro, and his "sister" doesnt wanna play anymore cause of what he did. But hes just tryin to cover up his tracks, thinking we will feel sorry for the "real" Aioro, when really its him. I knew Aioro for alittle bit, and from our conversations "she" had no siblings.

I just think hes a dumbfuck who doesnt deserve even a party, a LS.. or friends on Bahamut.

Re: ya

Quote Originally Posted by savageboy
    sounds like a plan!

bring on the new scams! here let me sell you this scorpion harness for 5,000,000g...good deal huh? o wait now u cant sell, deliver, ah, or trade it to anyone and i'll just tele it back to me later and say u gave me 5M to borrow it kkthx

-_-
    Umm.. If some is dumb enough to use the aforementioned "lending" NPC to pick up an item after he previously game someone 5m for it, then yea. idk what to say. Trade function would still be there for such purposes

I think the moral of this story here is to not give free items to girls teehee

Ranger
    9900klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries

Re: ya

Quote Originally Posted by savageboy
    sounds like a plan!

-_-
    Umm.. If some is dumb enough to use the aforementioned "lending" NPC to pick up an item after he previously game someone 5m for it, then yea. idk what to say. Trade function would still be there for such purposes
    as divisor said, a scam like this is easily cirvumvented via a custom NPC, no money traded, pickup at the NPC only, and a custom rare/ex version of the item that no one can trade/sell/get stolen

just hit the NPC, have item returned, vanishes from borrowing player and returns to borrowed player
    would be a nice way to use a kraken to skillup

Don't think theres anything that I/we can do now that doesn't involve MPK/killing all her exp mobs. I hope this gets fixed, GMs said that they would look into it, if they can do something they will message tuna...I would like to be cynical but I can only hope for the best.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

fag

At least now Aioro does not get to experience endgame on Bahamut unless he changes servers. Maybe his boyfriend Krime can go with him, we can only hope.

Questioned Aioro about the 3 thefts he's done that I'm aware of today.
    paraphrase cuz I was laughing too hard to SS it.

Aioro: It's none of your business leave me be jew.
    Aioro: Get your facts straight before /tell fucker.

Left it at that and called a GM for him cussing me out. I was nothing but polite. And something was done. Around 5 minutes after my GM call the GM mt'd a recommendation to keep cleaner language in game, /sea all Aioro not there, 5 minutes later search again and they're in Jeuno. If the items never get returned just keep GM calling for foul language/rotten behaviour and it'll end in a permanent ban... And if it doesn't I get to keep waving my Free MWM flag. -_-