Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sad, Ironic, Pathetic? Is trust a thing of the past?

Today I found out a good friend of mine (Spicytuna) had a Kraken AND Peacock Charm stolen by Aioro, whom he thought he could trust. He is a naive person who can't seem to see the worst in people, a good trait in life but apparently not in-game, he feels so badly that he got the items stolen from him, the Kraken wasn't even his. People have called him stupid and idiotic which I think aren't true in the least, if you know Spicy he's one of the nicest people I know. He doesn't even want the Peacock Charm back, he just wants the Kraken.

I'm mad too, cause I helped Yasushi get his Kraken like 4-5 months back, he was trying so hard to get it for like 2 months and was so happy when he finally got it. It sucks that nice people in this game get screwed by immoral assholes, will trust on Bahamut become a thing of the past?

Just to let people on Bahamut know, Aioro is a scum-bag piece of shit, don't trust her, she's not even worth spitting on.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

That sucks , this isn't the first time that whore stole an item. That's why i made her farm beadaux (sp?) with me 1 time and never gave her a split

I've called GM about this. Both Yasu and Tuna are my friends and I want to do everything I can to help them get it back. The GM said that my convesation with Aioro will be considered evidence if only Tuna or Yasu submit GM call about it. Each chat line has a time stamp and they can consider it a trade scam.

http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/5...orochat7ao.jpg

Here's a conversation with GM:

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/328...deuchat2cc.jpg

I realize that if it doesn't directly affect my own account there's little I can do to resolve this, but I had to let them know of the matter considering under new ToS this kind of situation is considered trade scam and is punishable by SE.

I hope Tuna and Yasu get their items back. ; ;

Old Merits
    BG Level

Well yeah you need beside the thinking you can trust someone a bit of luck too. Every person can act trustable. Well i know that I can trust the people i giv my items. Damn even my best UAE friend gives me his Kraken often, and i would never think of not returning it. I enjoy the game too much then fucking arround in a online game. I cant even think of fucking arround with anything what i call online-friends. Stuff like this sadly happens, maybe should report to GM. Dont think much will happen, but at least try it. Since other ppl have goten reimburstment by scam (sp). I hope he/she get it back. But one thing to remember. NEVER giv a item away that's not yours. Only if you know this person RL imo. Exceptions maybe can be made. But stuff you borrow/lend, damn DONT TOUCH THE TRADE button to someone else. Without friends this game will get boring and not fun. I really hope he can get it back. If not i think we will see Spicytuna the next weeks camping LoO ;;

I'm telling Tuna to submit a call when I next talk to him, hopefully he'll be back from AFK. I wanna help him get the Kraken back, I can't even begin to imagine how bad he must feel...

I think he already is.

"Can you upgrade my relic horn for free?" Ha. And if they had said yes?

E. Body
    BG Level

I wonder if you would've trolled if it was Elcura's kraken that was stolen instead...?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiro
    "Can you upgrade my relic horn for free?" Ha. And if they had said yes?
    You think I wouldn't hold him up on that? lol

Aioro sold it already.

was in bazaar for 99,999,999.

apparently 100m is the cost of integrity.

Quote Originally Posted by Razz
    I wonder if you would've trolled if it was Elcura's kraken that was stolen instead...?
    Unlike you, he's not a fag. I like Ulmy. I would have done the same thing I did for Tuna. Now if it was your Mitzki... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Judah
    Aioro sold it already.

; ;...I hope the GMs can get it back even though it's been sold, I hope that fag gets banned... do you know who bought it?

E. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Member #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Razz
    Unlike you, he's not a fag. I like Ulmy. I would have done the same thing I did for Tuna. Now if it was your Mitzki... lol

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Judah
    Aioro sold it already.

wow.... 99,999,999.... thats cheap since some of the last three i knew were sold for 117, 145 and 180 Mill on Bahamut

I should've had his bazaar hacked.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

fag

Aioro is a fucking fag, hope she gets Blisted from all HNM LS for this BS. Its not even the first time ether. I think i remember reading on Allakazham a long time ago, about her stealing Neoki's Emp pin and leaping boots.

she was sellin pallas brac frew days ago in rulude, dunno if she bought then sold, or w/e =/ but just another item to add

Formerly Armani
    BG Level

Selling a stolen item for 99m is good indeed.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I hope Aioro dies in a horrible car fire.

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

What LS is Aioro and where is he/she from?

That's fucking bullshit, I'm no perfect specimen in this game but scammin people is just bad as anyone who does it out in the street.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast