Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Judah     submit to reddit submit to twitter

I don't post on BG forums, yesterday was my first post. I know this whole forums is very dramafied.. but I have something to say:

I think it was very bold of Judah to admit his mistakes, and I know about 500 people will think hes lying about not botting anymore, but I believe him. I'm in his LS, and I've been there for mostly everything we've claimed. Most of the members there whos been claiming are friends, who I know would never bot, and even I've claimed and I for sure dont bot.

Everyone in our LS is against botting, and RMT period point blank.. maybe thats why so many people has had GMs called due to talking shit to gilsellers.

- I would like to say that Judah is a good leader/person, period, and everyone has made mistakes, and some even admit to them.... I ust see this thread turning into something way out of this world lol...

- I want to say that no matter what people flame, me, or Judah or any of our other members who post.. I know most of us will still be in kinzuru trying to overcome the flame, because no one knows whats 100% true but us.. we've grown as a linkshell this past month and as friends. So no matter how far this thread gets flamed there will hardly be any whining or crying because we all already foresee it...

Back to the subject, we have no botted any of our claims, and no matter how outspoken Judah is he still is a good person and I know all of the ls will back me up there.

I know my post wont change anyways views on this subject or anything, but I just wanted to let people know, people can change and judging awhole LS on your view of one person isnt the right thing.. and judging that one person cause of what you "heard" and not knowing the real is even worst.

-Aliza

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

damn you. You admitted to it and like everyone here said, it's good to admit to it then to burry yourself deeper in the hole.

To aliza, very true and i'm sure he is a good leader, that's why i don't bring up linkshells, it's uncalled for. You can still be an asshole of a person and be a good linkshell leader at the same time.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I bot pulled Vrtra on ps2......

Anywho main topic was banning! I think the GM's are going way overboard with the banning over stupid shit

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

I tried to bot at a fafnir once. I could never even get the damn thing to work so i gave up on bots

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

I have used the pos thing before. ill admit that.
    usually to jump over the byakko blockage and stupid shit like that
    but....
    i haven't used the mr argus thing to claim b/c i would rather not get banned. its too easy to get caught with all them people around

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Judah

and xavier, if u came to my house - oh wait thats right, you dont show up when you say your going somewhere.
    rofl!!!

GMs are banning people for stupid things, eventhough its not polite to use such foul language to anyone.. even gilsellers, they're people too XD but hell whatever

St. Fiat
    THE TIME FOR QUESTIONS
    HAS PASSED

BG Level

Judah the people you are complaining about don't come to LS events and barely associate themselves with SB.

Ivvy comes every once in a blue moon and sometimes dynamis. Nawaf left because monkey wouldn't let him get a toro cape on account that he game to one kirin and nothing else. Stockie hasn't put her pearl on for over 6 months, except one time when she came to sky because we were splitting money drops.

We're just too lazy to kick stockie and Ivvy is a good ninja when we need tanks. Unlike a lot of other LSs we don't really care what anyone else thinks, we're not a bunch of politicians like seemingly everyone else.

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Gilmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Judah
    if anything - saying thats the cause of my bitterness is just changing the subject.

SB still has 3 members who openly help gilsellers.
    3? I thought u were only ranting on about Nawaf and Ivvy. You shouldn't be so bitter about these things, it's like when u got so worked up over one cure or sumthing during a fafnir a while ago.

You're just mad that u got into an argument w/ him (i don't even know what u said to make him call a GM) and you lost.
    lmao I remember that.

Daahan uses Divine Seal.
    Daahan uses Cure3 on Daahan.
    Judah: ZOMG OUTSIDE HEALING OUTSIDE HEALING LEAVE THE PIT DAAHAN LEAVE THE PIT.

I got a good giggle out of that.

First things first, did you examine Stockie at all? Just because his pearl was blue didn't mean it was SB. I'm willing to bet that was his social LS pearl, called DarknesstoLight or something like that (Which has the same Blue color). Stockie left SB 2 months ago after some drama and never came back. Nawaf also left SB after monkey had told him off. If Nawaf RMTs, how come he didn't RMT back the SH+1, Corse Cape, and all his Arhat's+1 that were scammed from him? hmmm. Nawaf says that to piss people off and he enjoys it.

edit: Whether or not you still bot or not, only you are the one who knows, after the whole Fafnir incident your credibility has taken a dip, especially after this confession. Do not be surprised if people do not believe you.

Actually, if we are gonna be honest.... Audria and I did that for like, 1 pop, and he didn't even get the claim... But kevin, remember when we camped it together all day with you on drunkmonk and got like 5 straight claims? Gil sellers kept getting mad. that day was fun, even though we got no drops

Back to the subject, we have no botted any of our claims, and no matter how outspoken Judah is he still is a good person and I know all of the ls will back me up there.

You have been in the ls what, two weeks? And ya, I'm pretty sure all his botting was back when we were in hokuten.

And the part I quoted is wrong, maybe have not botted since you joined, but the LS has botted before :D

lol they were like

"MR ARGUS GM CALL NA ARGUS RICE TAKE NO GOOD"

and then Bossboss showed up from Davoi and started using flee tool.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Never really commented on the Judah stuff before but I gotta say, it takes a big pair of balls to come out and say what you did.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno
    Never really commented on the Judah stuff before but I gotta say, it takes a big pair of balls to come out and say what you did.
    it takes balls to admit something when its like your last chance to admit something? Thats like a murderer doesnt admit till he got proven. Then admits and is a good person? Same goes for this. You dont even have small balls, cause like he said "m tired of defending it- its not worth it anymore". it wasnt his choise to admit, he got pushed to it. what should he do? still defend it? He attacked Zigma, like badmouthing him and lying. This IS HAVING NO BALLS. He even kinda sweared he doesnt. Anyway i hope you will do well now Judah, botfree, your a good leader still and hope you get far with Kinzuru. Good luck. Berc

Xavier

I can respect coming out but why the low blow about a situation you only half understand (half understand because you've gotten half the story from someone who hates me).

Leave real life out of it. I have enough respect not to talk about what happened in public, show me the same. Seems like plenty of shit was talked about me behind my back though.

Old Merits
    BG Level

>.< wtf happened?

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

lol damn you sent a GM call then poped in jail 2 seconds later....

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Onizuka
    lol damn you sent a GM call then poped in jail 2 seconds later....
    Seems more like he just logged in (<<Welcome to.. >>) and found himself in jail. No GM present so he sent a call. That's my take on it.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

that was a long time ago :D i called gil sellers names yay!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4