BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bahamut Leathercrafters     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Bahamut Leathercrafters

Bahamut Leathercrafters:
    If you happen to make a Behemoth Mantle+1 send me a /tell Krime of your price or post your name here and ill send you a tell when i log on, im in the market <3

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Yea and dont forgot to over charge him, coz this guy truly is a faggot.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

LUJAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

well well lujan of all people, nice of you to stop by seeing as you dont play anymore btw duelist chapeau kthx.

Quote Originally Posted by Krime
    well well lujan of all people, nice of you to stop by seeing as you dont play anymore btw duelist chapeau kthx.
    Aren't you in cohorts with that person who stole a Kraken Club? Or am I just confused >.> (serious question)

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

OH NOES he has a duellist chapeau, watch out everyone and bow down because he is the only one with AF2 on all servers!!

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Saying "Duelist Chapeau kthx bye." in every post to make fun(?) of somebody is really dumb.

Duelist's Chapeau doesn't remove the douche effect, incase you didn't know.

btw duelist chapeau kthx.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v328/ckuhns/homo.jpg

Only a fucking moron would buy a Behemoth Mantle +1. Get a Shadow Mantle gimp. :wink:

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

yea yea say ur shit stfu pimple back bitchs, christ u nigs need to back the fuk up or prove your shit, either way you still a bunch of fat ass trekies who argue behind a computer btw duelist chapeau kthx bye.

Can we ban him? I think my brain is losing sensibility just from his existence.

yea yea say ur shit stfu pimple back bitchs, christ u nigs need to back the fuk up or prove your shit, either way you still a bunch of fat ass trekies who argue behind a computer btw duelist chapeau kthx bye.
    Pimple back? No, I am not 13. 26 thanks.

Nigs? Are you calling us a niggers? That is pretty racist. Besides I am Italian. I mean you could split hairs and say the Moors invaded Italy. But hey, I won't complain.

Prove our shit? I just took one, does it count?

Fat ass? Are you saying we have badonkadonk butts? Again I am thinking you're leaning towards racism.

Trekkies? I detest Star Trek and Star Wars, and just about anything having to do with space in the entertainment field. Except Astronomy, it is good stuff.

Argue online? Isn't that what you're doing? Kind of hypocritical don't you think? But I am not arguing really I just like that Gary Coleman picture and enjoy using it when deemed relevant. Bragging you got a Dynamis drop is kind of retarded when you think about it. I mean, it isn't like getting a craft to 100, or soloing an NM, or really doing anything other than getting a good lot. So to shove it in someone else's face is opening yourself up to getting roasted on a forum.

So in closing.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...itchfuck_t.jpg

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

tell me you got a valor surcoat and id be impressed, but for rdm gear i and anyone who isnt a rdm could really give two shits

numa numa

I agree with Krime... yay

and I suck for getting Leathercraft to 73 and quitting ;-;

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

numa numa

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Krime>everyone

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Twentytwo Obv
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie

must really suck to have that duelist chapeau and not using it on anything that matter at all in the game go back to sky kthx bye