+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    Family Guy quote behind this .ytmnd???

    http://finalfantasyxiidelay.ytmnd.com/

    Anyone know if this is an actual sound clip taken from Family Guy.. and if so which episode? It's hilarious. I needz.

  2. #2
    Smells like Onions
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    9
    BG Level
    0

    l m f a o, good stuff Locke

  3. #3
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    43
    BG Level
    1
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Kirin Tor

    its one of the ep's from the new season, forget which ep though ><

  4. #4

    the actual quote is different.... someone mocked his voice and the way he did it

  5. #5
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    668
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Quote Originally Posted by Almaa
    the actual quote is different.... someone mocked his voice and the way he did it
    wrong, it's an actual episode quote, only slightly edited (they had to edit out parts where the talk about brian's novel) ^_^

    Brian the Bachelor i believe is what it's called, where stewie's talking about getting new material for the novel brian intends to write

    <333333333 family guy

  6. #6
    Love-God among men.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,681
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrcloudz
    Quote Originally Posted by Almaa
    the actual quote is different.... someone mocked his voice and the way he did it
    wrong, it's an actual episode quote, only slightly edited (they had to edit out parts where the talk about brian's novel) ^_^

    Brian the Bachelor i believe is what it's called, where stewie's talking about getting new material for the novel brian intends to write

    <333333333 family guy
    Yep, Brian the Bachelor

  7. #7
    Xavier
    Guest

    Ya, its its a really funny ytmnd.

  8. #8
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,379
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    I saw the Family Guy episode awhile ago and laughed my ass of at that part, then i saw this ytmnd weeks ago and almost died laughing!! XD

    Best ytmnd ever! 8)

  9. #9
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,872
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Almaa
    the actual quote is different.... someone mocked his voice and the way he did it
    His voice actually does get that high if you watch the episode.

  10. #10
    i'm awesome.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    9,581
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Onizuka
    I saw the Family Guy episode awhile ago and laughed my ass of at that part, then i saw this ytmnd weeks ago and almost died laughing!! XD

    Best ytmnd ever! 8)

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag

Similar Threads

  1. Family Guy: Blue Harvest
    By melbufrauma in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 2008-01-22, 22:38
  2. Latest family guy leaked.
    By Daydreamer in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 2007-11-12, 01:50
  3. new family guy on RIGHT NOW
    By Bartylby in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 2007-09-24, 19:28
  4. This YTMND deserves its own thread.
    By Chumbelina in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2005-12-13, 17:36
  5. new family guy dvd posted by my friend
    By Almaa in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 2005-10-03, 19:01
  6. Family Guy rips off the Simpsons
    By elita in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 2005-09-26, 16:01
  7. Anyone know the artist/song title of this YTMND?
    By Pete in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 2005-09-25, 10:56
  8. New Family Guy episode
    By Russta in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 2005-04-28, 15:36