+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: A Midgard First!     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Sea Torques
    BG Level

LOL one of the people said it made them vomit. Sad

E. Body
    BG Level

Its only an earthen body. It won't help anyone kill Absolute Virtue any quicker.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by grunion
    our JP friends are enjoying this event too

http://ff11-photo.gamers-online.net/joy ... cgi?page=0

(it's on page one for now, might be pushed onto another page in a while)

if anyone can speak JP, what are they saying?
    ok, remember when i said BG should interview PV and ask them how it feels to be laughed at by the entire NA end-game community?

i have to rephrase that now: BG should interview PV and ask them how it feels to be laughed at by the entire FFXI community.

oh that is funny, ya they think it's funny; but saddens them more than anything from what i read.

I miss all the good stuff

Honestly, I think there are loot whores in every linkshell. People want stuff for their 2nd and 3rd jobs. There are people who still don't know what mob drops what. There are people that still can't get to Byakko's island without dying. Just that certain people's stupidity shows through when they talk. Makes for good entertainment imo, just don't be the one linkshell to get laughed t next!

Anyone know what came of KV? Did it despawn cuz I know they couldn't have killed it.

AS.

http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/sho...ghlight=tiamat

Post my friends link me. Pandavas first Tiamat dent.

http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/sho...ghlight=tiamat

Lunarians almost killed it in October too and could've been first. Reading the old post back then are pretty funny. Tiamat is cake now but back then seems really hard LOL?? Ranger dmg are you guys insane?? Sorry PV but you weren't even close to being first or second, your first dent was in november while Lunarians and AS were denting it in October.

Whatever happen to Gameover? What happen to Hiddenpower??? Who was first Kirin Kill?????

Black Belt
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Dethsbane
    Honestly, I think there are loot whores in every linkshell. People want stuff for their 2nd and 3rd jobs.
    very few people take months out of their lives to level up a job to 75 and not want stuff for it. it's how they go about obtaining the items that is the issue. that goes the same for 1st jobs as well as 10th jobs.

Thats what I mean, everyone wants something for their own character. Some people just are more vocal about. Others just wait like good little minions!

Once I finish levelling monk up, chances are I'm gonna wait until I have most of what I want for DRK before deciding to switch my main to MNK for my LS.

E. Body
    BG Level

What is there still left for you to obtain on DRK (realistically)?

The hecatomb hand and foot armor. And possibly a few pieces of Homam.

E. Body
    BG Level

Why hands? pallas, AF2 or alky > hecatomb hands

I have never seen DRK AF2 hands drop in Windurst and I'm too poor for alky and I am a bit poor for pallas(been trying to deck out my monk mostly).

And I can always hope for my dream item, crimson cuisses.

I'm leveling my second character as a BLM, I'm hoping by the time he can wear a Dalmatica, all the other folks with 1st, 2nd and 3rd jobs already got one. Of course, I'll probably get cock blocked by those with their 4th jobs since I'm no longer active. Orz. I remember waiting for an Osode, then all these new Rangers Monks and Ninja showed up, broke my heart. Such is life! Gotta accept it or gtfo... I choose to live!

Maybe I can IGE one from another LS.. jk jk

Been Here Longer Than you
    BG Level

AS was first Osode, Gameover first Shining Cloth. GO first Kirin kill, AS second, by like days/a week? It's been WAY too long to remember, I used to know this shit by heart when we first started doing it. Our AS leaders had good relations with the GO leaders. Heck they play in the game guild in WoW o.O

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by OG Willow

Marxeno was greed driven to the end.
    Greed driven? You are stupid Ogwillow and will always be stupid. If I was greed driven I would have QM the e.body but I didnt. As for Gimlet he was all cool about it, I offered him gil/items to make up for it and he refused them.

Quote Originally Posted by OG Willow
    It was a tough app, bass barely getting 70%, and one of the main reasons was Marxeno's greed and not wanted comeptition on his job.
    Wrong again, it wasn’t about competition it was about the fact that Ogbass is a racist piece of crap. I mean look at that last Vrtra run and see some of the racist crap Ogbass said. He does whatever he wants to get what he wants. I mean just 2 weeks ago the “Ogs” MPKed some jpn ls for Shikigami Weapon, so Ogbass could get his robe. Face it Ogwillow you guys are not like on the server and hated by most, even most of PV saw the shit you were trying to pull by getting all your Og friends into the ls. You guys had little say on what went on in PV so you tried to build up support, its why most people bashed you guys and refused to let any other Og into the linkshell.

Also the only reason that keeps Ogphantom and Ogbass in the linkshell is the greed they have. Ogphantom & Ogbass hate most of the linkshell and most of the linkshell hates them. Think they are going to get a m.body and e.body from PV which will probaberly never happen.

My greed has nothing to do with this, I dropped that e.body to prove a point. It was my way of saying goodbye, never again will I ever wear a PV pearl. PV died along time ago in my eyes, and will never be the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamis Lord
    Whatever happen to Gameover?
    Disbanded when leaders left. Rzer0 and PO have a lot of ex-GO these days. A couple in Valor as well.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Marxeno
    PV died along time ago in my eyes, and will never be the same.
    PV died before you joined the linkshell and before you were 75.

Xavier

Quote Originally Posted by kearnsy
    That doesn't change the fact that it still died a long time ago in his eyes.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    Quote Originally Posted by kearnsy
    That doesn't change the fact that it still died a long time ago in his eyes.
    I forgot people join a dead linkshell for fun.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast