Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: A Midgard First!     submit to reddit submit to twitter

That's just fked everyway lol. What job is the guy who broke the alliance? That whole situation is fked...everything about it lol. They need to disband that LS and just all quit the game together.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Nice stuff.

Such poor leadership. And see how quickly they all turn onto each other.

Alyx

Wow

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Apparently the marx guy was in the ls like 5 months and went to more events and crap then the armanie guy did in a year (that's just what I heard anyway). You can see in the screens he only got to lot cause he bitched like a baby at the leader's decision and threatened to quit the shell.

Not saying what he did was right cause it was fucked up, but I don't have any sympathy for armanie based entirely on those screens.

Yea Armanie is probably worse than the Marx guy. But then again, the leader might be worse than Armanie for being such a pussy and not having any actual leadership and saying "Armanie are you fucking nuts? Your main is BRD". There's one point where someone says "Drew say who gets to lot" and he's like "ugh I hate doing this ; ;". The whole environment of the LS just sounds like a ces pool of greed and pussiness anyway, so maybe Marx is a hero for most likely breaking the shell apart.

Does their LS have any structure at all or is it just "OMG ITEMS LET ME LOT NOW PRZZZZZ"

There's a reason linkshells use point systems or some other method of deciding who is elegible to lot on items ._.

Honestly if I was in that linkshell, even if I wasn't involved in the drama, I'd quit for having such trash members/leaders.

Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

BG Level

Holy shit. That almost made me cry. What a waste.

Why get bitchy and lose the LS an abjuration when you can just kill Nidhogg again in 5 days

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Faranim
    Does their LS have any structure at all or is it just "OMG ITEMS LET ME LOT NOW PRZZZZZ".
    imo linkshell leadership should know damn well in advance who gets to lot and who doesn't on big ticket items.

If a bard in my LS threw a shitfit over lotting a e.bd I imagine they would find their manteel vanished mysteriously the next day. Manteel is free lot right? Since it's not ra/ex anyone can lot and then sell if they don't want to level Bard???

Right Armanie?

Old Merits
    BG Level

Armani's a fucking tosser

Sea Torques
    BG Level

wow, quality drama.

I couldn't agree more about having drops sorted out ahead of time.

shitty that the items were just lost, but better than going to a shitty player (the idiot that broke the alliance.)

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

Wow...

When someone in my LS mentioned an E.Body got lost in such a way on Midgard I laughed. When I found out it was PV I laughed harder. I'm not even on the server and am not one to really go on hearsay but, shit, any linkshell that allows this to happen and accepts Cozma has gotta be in a real fucking mess.

Laughing stock indeed.

Drama over items that will drop again and the fact its a fucking game make me grow a fat rubbery one.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mio Hime
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

heh, i almost dont even have any sympathy for the ls, and none for the bard. that will teach to have a proper point system, to be a proper leader, etc. dude is going to quit the ls anyway i imagine for the leader letting a bard lot on that, and he could of scammed it by QM or threatening to break alliance, but he chose just to do it and leave.. almost the right reaction..

Been Here Longer Than you
    BG Level

That BRD is a moron.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

That was beautiful.

Been Here Longer Than you
    BG Level

You guys sure acting like Nid is a big deal @_@ lol. How does LS that kills Ouryu/etc not even know how to distribute drops without the entire LS spamming "FUCK" and bitching about lotting an E-Body rofl.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Weltall
    You guys sure acting like Nid is a big deal @_@ lol. How does LS that kills Ouryu/etc not even know how to distribute drops without the entire LS spamming "FUCK" and bitching about lotting an E-Body rofl.
    shrug, nidhogg is still a big deal, even though he isn't as important as he use to be. Everyone still wants what he drops.

Quote Originally Posted by Weltall
    Fafnir and Nidhogg drop the best gear in the entire game.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

and come say hi o_o

http://teamjp.2hell.com/