Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: A Midgard First!     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

From what I hear, he logged off right after he broke the alliance. I wonder if it was his intention to destroy the item or if he was trying to be slick (oops forgot about QM) and some how expected only his party to have access to the treasure pool.

Also: /pcmd leave > menus

I know it's off topic, and sorry for that, but it was in that link.

I'm wonry - So wonry
    I seek PT - JP onry
    I get invite - It's in Engrish
    I reply - Can yoo see dish
    I use translator - To be speaking
    To let people - See how im seeking
    You NA - Think your so good
    But we PT - Yoo use no food
    When we travel - And need sneaking
    You have no pots - What are you thinking
    Your white mage - He is nuking
    What the fuck - I am puking
    Can we renkei - Pretty please
    I have my weapon - And TP
    How many mobs - I'm confused
    Two pullers - What tactics - I'm Amused
    Our XP is rolling - 1k an hour
    All I can think of is - NA Power
    Were on our 4th BLM - 2nd PLD to
    Whos in our PT - I dont know what to do
    I lot on crystal - They kick me out
    I see my chat - They flame me in ./shout
    I go back to Jeuno - Hopeless & meak
    I edit my comment - And turn on my seek
    My comment if you look - My comment you see

I SPEAK NO ENGRISH - JP ONRY!!!

That's just hilarious.

Oh that is priceless. gg teamjp.

Quote Originally Posted by vudoodoodoo
    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall
    You guys sure acting like Nid is a big deal @_@ lol. How does LS that kills Ouryu/etc not even know how to distribute drops without the entire LS spamming "FUCK" and bitching about lotting an E-Body rofl.
    Fafnir and Nidhogg drop the best gear in the entire game.
    as a RDM.. there isn't much I care about from Fafnir/Nidhogg (other than A.Abj: Feet but that's KB too). I'd rather get W.Abj: Head from KB until I miraculously get a Duelist's Chapeau (not gonna happen anytime soon ) Anyways... over all though, ya, that's true. Fafnir and Nidhogg drops benefit a group far more than the other land gods.

Quote Originally Posted by Weltall
    You guys sure acting like Nid is a big deal @_@ lol. How does LS that kills Ouryu/etc not even know how to distribute drops without the entire LS spamming "FUCK" and bitching about lotting an E-Body rofl.
    you don't know PV like we know PV...They've probably claimed about 15nidhoggs in like a year...and have killed 3? maybe 4...

Quote Originally Posted by Rawk
    From what I hear, he logged off right after he broke the alliance. I wonder if it was his intention to destroy the item or if he was trying to be slick (oops forgot about QM) and some how expected only his party to have access to the treasure pool.

Also: /pcmd leave > menus
    You can see Lordvolrath saying that marxeno sent him a /tell saying what he was about to do.

Also, PV is leaderless.

Edit: funny thing is, it's nearly impossible to get kicked from the ls, so we'll see what happens to marxeno, at most he'll probably get kicked for like 2 weeks and then he'll be back in.

Been Here Longer Than you
    BG Level

Um, look at my sig. I know what Fafnir/Nid drops and have killed plenty lol.

Quote Originally Posted by kearnsy
    [removed broken image]

PV fighting KV later that night =_=.
    Whoah, where's the ramp that gets you up on top like that? I was only there once when we killed it...didn't really take the time to explore...

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnard
    Quote Originally Posted by kearnsy
    [removed broken image]

PV fighting KV later that night =_=.
    Whoah, where's the ramp that gets you up on top like that? I was only there once when we killed it...didn't really take the time to explore...
    MrArgus ftw!

Sea Torques
    BG Level

can the next BG BigKills interview be with PV? i'm interested in hearing how it feels to be laughed at across every ffxi server

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Mephit: Did hrotti drop
    Syxx: This is Nidhogg

lol

Fuck PV

This whole thing saddens me

Makes me loose even more hope of getting an E. Abjuration body(And yes I know this does not impact me in any way since I am not even in that server, much less in the same linkshell).

Quote Originally Posted by Neon
    NIN 75 RNG 75 RDM 75 http://teamjp.2hell.com
    Oh I beg to differ nneon:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9...s/NNEON_74.gif

ROFL@PV

Quote Originally Posted by Sekkite

Makes me loose even more hope of getting an E. Abjuration body(And yes I know this does not impact me in any way since I am not even in that server, much less in the same linkshell).
    I don't get how this affects you unless your LS is comprised of the same quality of people in PV.

Quote Originally Posted by Sticks
    Mephit: Did hrotti drop
    Syxx: This is Nidhogg
    rofl i didn't even notice that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuai

I don't get how this affects you unless your LS is comprised of the same quality of people in PV.
    Edit: nvm

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

Where did that come from? I fail to see why you should start insulting my linkshell without any reason.
    lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Russta

Where did that come from? I fail to see why you should start insulting my linkshell without any reason.
    lol...
    Its called mis-reading a post. Ignore what I said.

And Kuai, I know it doesn't effect me. Its just seeing things such as "second E. body we've ever gotten" or comments like those that discourage me, especially when it is lost moments later.

Pandemonium
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

lol...

And Kuai, I know it doesn't effect me. Its just seeing things such as "second E. body we've ever gotten" or comments like those that discourage me, especially when it is lost moments later.
    Thankfully, PV isn't an accurate representation of our server.

E body is extremely common from Nidhogg for the rest of us who can actually kill Nidhogg without claiming darters. The last E body we got, was almost sold but instead was given to a level 38 Warrior. PO is giving them to people who are 2nd or 3rd job BSTs. Between us and PO we have probably 30-35 E bodies total in our history. Don't get discouraged if you're in a decent HNM shell - they drop a lot.

[quote=Cephius]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Sekkite":e9ac2

lol...

Thankfully, PV isn't an accurate representation of our server.

E body is extremely common from Nidhogg for the rest of us who can actually kill Nidhogg without claiming darters. The last E body we got, was almost sold but instead was given to a level 38 Warrior. PO is giving them to people who are 2nd or 3rd job BSTs. Between us and PO we have probably 30-35 E bodies total in our history. Don't get discouraged if you're in a decent HNM shell - they drop a lot.[/quote:e9ac2]

Its good to know its a common drop, although at the moment my linkshell isn't really interested in camping kings besides Behemoth.