FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

That's alot of screenies but wow nice drama.

if he QM'd he would at least have a E.Bd still haha

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Ouch

Wow, what an HQ asshole.

But hey, BRD shouldn't be lotting either. Who gives a shit if he is a BST. But hell, that is still pretty damned gay. Hope you guys broke his pearl if he hadn't dropped it himself.

What a douche...

EDIT:

Marx, originally I thought it was pretty lame what you did. But after rereading everything (bored at work) and getting to think about how much it infuriates me having to be around such cock bags. All I thought about was the precious E. Body that so many NA's creamed about for so long. I think I started to see your side a little better. I mean, shit my LS had their heads on tight as a virgin's ass. Going in to camps it was known who was eligible or what. And that Armanie guy or whatever, I would have stabbed his fuckin eyes out if I could for acting like such a little bitch. But then, being a BRD main and not even there for the camp. Fuck that bull shit.

So yeah, originally I just thought "lame, everyone loses" but now I kind of think. Those assholes were lost in the first place. And from rereading all of these pages....

PV sucks balls, it has to be fact and not just opinion.

While it sucks what you did in one sense, I think it was definitely justified in the long run.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

you can't understand the full story from thoose SSes alone, but if your LS is based on giving items to the people that make it benefit the LS the most, giving it to a BST over a real meele is dumb(not alliance break acceptable though)
    if it's based on another system, then that guy that broke alliance is a fag

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Yeah that BRD is a greedy asshole along with the guy who broke alliance. I can see why he'd be pissed the BRD got to lot but breaking the alliance is going a bit to far.

E. Body
    BG Level

The "if I can't have it no one will" mentality is just stupid -.-

What's his chances of getting into another LS?

in our LS we have an overflow of e. bodies to so a bunch of our BSTs have them (not that they dont deserve them, for all the times they died clearing trains from other LS's )

Whoa.....that ls just seemed as if it was just a bunch of noobs put together for something like that to happen...I mean no matter what system an ls runs, they would be ready if anything drops to know who would lot or who would get, and just wow at how dumb it was to break ally after loosing lot, had he been smarter he would have QM'D it since either way, he would not be wanted by anyone anyways so may as well gotten the item he wanted so bad to fuck everyone else over for it.

what a fkin baby

13 year old (Can I Have It?)

Grade A drama.

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

this why i never want to be trusted with alliance leader, because i'm afraid I'd do something like this. I did this once when I was alliance leader and we lost Despot stone lol, so after that I'm reluctant. Maybe sometime in the future I'll be willing to be alliance leader again. Then again sit helps if you yell at everyone who is not lotting on the items to pass right away and spam that in LS chat.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Sekkite
    Grade A drama.
    I agree. 10/10.

I <3 Midgard drama.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

PV is horrible

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

[removed broken image]

PV fighting KV later that night =_=.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Hey, wasn't Coz in PV? lololol

Quote Originally Posted by Spilner
    PV is horrible
    lol i agree. I was going to say the whole LS seems like a bunch of noobs thrown together for no reason, but someone beat me to it. First there's the noob saying "fuck. FUCK THIS GAME" because M. Body didn't drop. Then the noob BRD saying he's quitting because he can't lot. Then the noob leader who lets the BRD lot since his pussy hurt. Then the noob BRD again for yelling at people to invite him "INVITE ME FUCKING SHIT". Then the random noob who hasn't been paying attention and doesn't know who to invite. Then another random noob who doesn't know that E. Body is Adaman. Then the noob who broke the alliance cuz his pussy hurt over losing the lot. And finally some other noob a few screens down who has his pussy hurt over the fact that the LS is pissed at the guy who broke alliance.

PV is our small wonder <3. Anyone have screenshots of Ogbass cursing "the jews" at that Vrtra or Fawk's dynamis currency theft adventures?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Wowsers. I tried to explain this thread to a friend who does not play games. The best analogy is that I came up with is that this is like stealing someone's car, totaling it, and then putting a note that says "ha ha" on the smoldering heap.

But wow, that's some mighty fine drama coming from Midgard.

I would think it more along the lines of giving a crazy guy a lottery ticket, and then the lottery numbers were called and he was just one number off, so he decides to go destroy the money so no one else could have it.

It's like someone giving a girl a ring, and his ex coming up, grabbing the ring, throwing it in the Marianas Trench, then blasting the other two with an AK-47...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast