Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Mee Deggi the Punisher     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Septimus
    Quote Originally Posted by Genosync
    Those are the next items to be made R/EX.

Guaranteed.
    Because making items Rare/EX is a lot easier than actually bothering to stop the gilsellers who are breaking the ToS.
    Making the kote rare/ex would be nice for everyone who currently has a kote and would be willing to sell if the price tag ever got to 5+mil.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Sekkite
    Quote Originally Posted by Septimus
    Quote Originally Posted by Genosync
    Those are the next items to be made R/EX.

Guaranteed.
    Because making items Rare/EX is a lot easier than actually bothering to stop the gilsellers who are breaking the ToS.
    Making the kote rare/ex would be nice for everyone who currently has a kote and would be willing to sell if the price tag ever got to 5+mil.
    Thats why I blew my megar savings at the time on Hairpin and Boots, it paid off very well. Never tried camping Kote on my server, but warp hack jesus christ you think they would have been banned by now.

gillsellers don't warp hack lol, they just better at camping then you if you think so :wink:

I'm surprised with all our animosity towards SE we haven't started a witch hunt against them yet

Yes I'm imposing an idea

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

they warp hack because that NM is weak. If they get banned, they will just level hardcore to 35-40 in 2 days and be at it again.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

I can't see how they could not be warp hacking. Before I learned the new pop pattern I would try to follow them when they used flee and suddenly they'd dissapear and when I ran a bit further I saw them by a claimed Mee Deggi/Quu Domi.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

We're going to report them every time they do it, all four of us. We can't be ignored forever.... it's just... insensible.

Quote Originally Posted by Mekhami
    We're going to report them every time they do it, all four of us. We can't be ignored forever.... it's just... insensible.
    Welcome to FFXI!

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

If you call the GM before the NM pops and requests that he stay and watch them so he can witness it himself, there might, just mught, be a slight chance that they may actually look into it and perhaps get something done. But don't get your hopes up

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Sekkite
    Quote Originally Posted by Mekhami
    Welcome to FFXI!
    I can't work like this!

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rui Seiken
    FFXIV Server
    Jenova
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

lol, I used to camp Mee Deggi for hours daily, and never once did I see Yoyolily warp hack. And within 2 days I had already beaten her to about 10-12 claims. I haven't camped within the past month or so, so she may warp hack now. I always stood about 2 feet behind her at camp. Usually, they would autofollow me into the other NM room but I usually just ran them upstairs.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Aerandir
    If you call the GM before the NM pops and requests that he stay and watch them so he can witness it himself, there might, just mught, be a slight chance that they may actually look into it and perhaps get something done. But don't get your hopes up
    I'll do that... that seems like the wisest course.

well usually they team up so its easy for one gillseller to watch one side only

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

I can't see how they could not be warp hacking. Before I learned the new pop pattern I would try to follow them when they used flee and suddenly they'd dissapear and when I ran a bit further I saw them by a claimed Mee Deggi/Quu Domi.
    Flee + Hide +......run like a mofo and change equipment or warp.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

They don't use Hide. It might just have been lag on my side, but either way I don't care anymore, I got my items.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

SE will never do anything about gilsellers and here is why

you pay what? on average 12.95 a month for your account right?

Assume for a moment there are 200 gil sellers on our server.

Thats $2,590 a month just for gilsellers to stand there and do nothing for 3-4 hours. Now, assume the same amount of gilsellers are on every server (32 severs in all)

Thats $82,880 a month JUST from gilsellers. So they would rather make a rare/ex item, or tell you to fuck off before they get rid of that kind of money ... fucking SE

Quote Originally Posted by Rehont
    SE will never do anything about gilsellers and here is why

you pay what? on average 12.95 a month for your account right?

Assume for a moment there are 200 gil sellers on our server.

Thats $2,590 a month just for gilsellers to stand there and do nothing for 3-4 hours. Now, assume the same amount of gilsellers are on every server (32 severs in all)

Thats $82,880 a month JUST from gilsellers. So they would rather make a rare/ex item, or tell you to fuck off before they get rid of that kind of money ... fucking SE
    If they dealt with the problem from the beginning, they would probably more then make up for that money with players that wouldn't of quit due to gil sellers ruining the game.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

you do have a point, but this IS SE we are talking about :D

Old Merits
    BG Level

Gilsellers don't bot, they're just very good at what they do. If you think about it, they do sit there, day in day out for months and months. Don't you think they'll, y'know, remember the spawn patterns etc.? Gilsellers on Bismarck claim most Mee/Quu's based on the fact they know exactly when to hit flee and have 2 or 3 members in their PT to cover each area of the room.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

test^_^