Item Search

BG-Wiki Search

View Poll Results: What basic change would you like to see in the next patch

Voters
399. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sea Jailer's Drop 100% on pop items.

68 17.04%
  • Sea Jailer's Loot pool to be deeper, like sky.

54 13.53%
  • Ouryu, Vrtra, Jour, and Tiamat Loot pool much more deeper.

61 15.29%
  • Merit point revamp; new skills, new merit caps, and more.

71 17.79%
  • More wyrms or wyrm lvl end game mobs added.

46 11.53%
  • 3 King HQs Pop more frequent than 3-7 days.

79 19.80%
  • Other. (type below)

20 5.01%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

SE should consider that WoW does.

WoW uses different zones for alot of there End Game mobs.....

I think that if different LSs zoned into the same area, but were the only ones there (LS wise), that we would have ALOT more happy end game peoples.
    Cause most everyone that plays FF11 is 75ish nowadays, theres no reason to NOT give the players things they have always wanted and dreamed of.

If SE wants to keep players playing, they need to give us some

SATIS~FACTION

Onica :D

Sea Torques
    BG Level

I'm voting other - and this has been mentioned earlier I see but I'd like to re-state.

Add all possible drops from land kings to their respective ks99s.

Even if they have to make an HQ ks99 or a higher ks for HQ, figure out a way to make it work. It is not that hard and would make a lot of people very happy.

Well, considering there is now a BG WoW guild, I'd assume that Matt Hilton didn't give a good response .

Relic Shield
    BG Level

"Dual wield, while hastening attacks by 15%, also lowers your tp gain per hit. There is a floor of 360 delay, though. Where delay can go lower than that, but you'll still gain 5% tp per strike"

Dosen't matter, war per axe hit is so good it's not just about tp, I often though of the idea of subbing thf when opening light because SA+mistral is actually very strong, especially with a maratal axe, but I do so much regular mele damage, it's just not worth it.

"um, war/nin using 2x axe didnt need a ridill or joyeuse to out perform GAX."

2xTabarzins can outperform byakkos axe, sorry, but it's true. compound that with Woodville/maneater which really isn't even considered elite anymore and it's not too close. I love Gaxe, I love Raging Rush, I love Steel Cyclone, but I honestly can't think of a time when Gaxe would perform on the same level aside from if they added some IT+ mobs for lvl75 characters. Is it compitant enough if it fits the skillchain, well of course it is, you'll still do a lot of damage using Great Axe, but if just can't stack up. also when comparing keep in mind most wars merit Gaxe because of gods and not axe, and axe still wins.

Re: SE should consider that WoW does.

Quote Originally Posted by Onica
    WoW uses different zones for alot of there End Game mobs.....

I think that if different LSs zoned into the same area, but were the only ones there (LS wise), that we would have ALOT more happy end game peoples.
    Cause most everyone that plays FF11 is 75ish nowadays, theres no reason to NOT give the players things they have always wanted and dreamed of.

If SE wants to keep players playing, they need to give us some

SATIS~FACTION

Onica :D
    There are world-mobs that are competed for like wyrms in FFXI. It's not quite as bad though.

Quote Originally Posted by XxSlusherxx
    2xTabarzins can outperform byakkos axe, sorry, but it's true.
    Is that really the epitome of great axes? What about martial bhuj or fortitude axe?

Anyway...yeah, I think the sub job system is cool and all, but it creates a lot of imbalances.

Alot has been said and I don't see much i could add to it. I said other only because i wanted to choose multiple choices.
    Meripo need to be expanded and less limiting. I mean seriously when 100+ of the best and brightest on pandemonium attack a single cfh mob and can't budge it past 95% something in the game is broken.
    Better gear, spread out over more mobs evenly (meaning having something from each job groupd (tank/meee/mage/universal)) would greatly improve end game.
    Make dynamis currency more plentiful. I know on my server we just got our first NA relic weapon. I would like to see more except for the fact that dynamis currency is so limited and if you want to upgrade your weapon your forced to choose between friends in your current dynamis ls and making your own so you can sponsor runs for currency which is far cheaper when 100's cost 2M+.
    As far as limbus, personally i think it's perfect our NA Seashell (that is its name) regularly pulls in 200+ currency every 2 weeks. And as far as drops off the tier 1 jailers and ix aern it is a bit drastic (we only farm 2 times a week) but the tier 2 jailers are abyssmal they need to fix those to make them either 100% or near that (say 50-75%). The torques are ok since any job can use them but the damn weapons need to be made accessible by more jobs some of them make no damn sense ( why would a smn or a brd need +7 agi on a staff when 99% of the time i am using my hq elemntals staves? and agi on a staff? unless it is some weird capt' planet bs thing to beat AV with our virtue powers combined I am Capt' Virtue here to slay AV)

kasber

Quote Originally Posted by Surealistic
    i really think they need to add the abjurations to the ks99 battles, making the kings pop more frequently will just mean that the few ls's that claim them now will get more pimped out and start handing koenig body's and adaman body's to people who cant use them for another 20 lvl's, while other ls's will have 5 or 6 pld's who will never see a koenig body and the same for war's and drk's with adaman body's

camping for 3 hours every day only to see the same ls claim every day
    Exactly