FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Quote Originally Posted by aurik
    Quote Originally Posted by othellojr
    Alky never drops anyway.
    You should know he drops it after you fucked over your own ls member for alky and then got the drop.
    Replace "fucked over" with "won pull over", and "got the drop" is "got the socks", you're right.

Maybe you should focus on your own LS first before throwing stones at others, because if we start throwing rocks...well let's just say I've got lots of ammo.
    And I have a whole Artillery ^_^

Oj dont speak when you obviously dont know the whole story. Playing the angst taru is cool, but dumb when you only heared 1 side of what happened.

^^

lol u lost claim, get over urself. and Bchui isnt in Knights he was just campin w/ val an them for fun, you remember campin with friends for fun?

shrug. can throw all the bombs you want - doesn't change the fact I saw him teleport claim alky. dont care if ur his real life friend, dont care what ur connection is to him - i was up there playing legit just like 95% of the other players, and Bchui teleport claimed in a PT with knights.

and zigma, i dont care if people believe me or not about not botting - thats not the issue. the issue is i saw someone bot claim alky, but all u guys give a shit about is trying to talk shit to me.

im gonna laugh when I see the same post by someone else, and everyone is all of a sudden like "OMG THOSE BASTARD CHEATERS"--

so retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by vudoodoodoo
    Alky never drops anyway.
    ORLY
    http://img389.imageshack.us/img389/6994/alky2vr.jpg
    how did you get drop if you weren't afk 8)

Quote Originally Posted by Kuai
    how did you get drop if you weren't afk 8)
    I have a bot that claims it and kills it and tabs drops in LS chat.

St. Fiat
    THE TIME FOR QUESTIONS
    HAS PASSED

BG Level

Judah I don't suppose you ever considered the possibility that we might just be tired of your interminable whistle blowing?

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Alleya
    Judah I don't suppose you ever considered the possibility that we might just be tired of your interminable whistle blowing?
    how can you tell if someone warp hacks at alky lol? his spawn area is very small...

And if you are so sure about whether or not people hack, oh mighty judge of the realm, take the initiative to run fraps while you are camping your HNM and show us. Until then, spoken words are invisible.

Black Belt
    BG Level

Re: ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Scratchbiskutz
    lol u lost claim, get over urself. and Bchui isnt in Knights he was just campin w/ val an them for fun, you remember campin with friends for fun?
    camping and fun doesn't compute, but that's just me.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys should hear Judah yelling at people over vent whenever someone starts talking about loading a bot. Kinzuru doesn't bot, never has, and anyone who starts will most likely be kicked without hesitation. As far as 'botting KA, LoO, Alky' goes, it's amazing how good old-fashioned macro spamming works nowadays.

Oh, and to anyone who thinks I'm just riding Judah's cock because I'm in his LS, this is for you. Judah, for even posting this in the first place, you're a fag. But for doing the mature thing and backing down in the end, I salute you. Wonder how many more pages it's gonna take for everyone else to do the same.

St. Fiat
    THE TIME FOR QUESTIONS
    HAS PASSED

BG Level

Anyone who thinks Judah has backed down is dilusional or in a great state of mental clusterfuck.

I give him a week, 2 at the most, to be back on here with another "zomg X person/ls is botting/hacking/buying gil/supporting gilsellers and you are a faggot to not believe my baseless and unsupported hearsay!!!!"

when did he back down XD

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Even tho knights did bot it, if it's against u, it's all fair. I wont give a shit to who mpk me after i claimed something, or log on old LS leave some gay comment and quickly log off just to avoid have the perl breaks.
    wtf is "kekera" anyway >.>?

Quote Originally Posted by Judah

and hulk never played drunkmonk, so lets not flame people who don't deserve it.
    Sorry i dont even play the game anymore,and yes i still come and read bg forums. This quote was the funniest thing i ever seen in my life...and the most obvious lie in the world. Lets break it down, Drunkmonk is Hulks irl friend. He quit the game, so hulk took his account. Hulk bots with drunkmonk that way no one can pin botting on him. He has a pc/ps2..so hearing that hulk has never been on drunkmonk is the most retarded ever...i even remember talking to hulk awhile back when at camps -_- as drunkmonk. Dont count this as a flame post please. Judah please dont flame me after this haha. Im taking your advice and telling the "truth".

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Anyone who thinks Judah has backed down is dilusional or in a great state of mental clusterfuck.
    Shall we continue?
    shrug. can throw all the bombs you want
    He hasn't said anything to provoke anyone in several pages. (Unles you consider "ps: ur a caca" as being a legitimate provacation.. in which case, grow up. ^^) Dunno about you, but I consider that backing down. You're the ones that keep fueling the fire.

I give him a week, 2 at the most, to be back on here with another "zomg X person/ls is botting/hacking/buying gil/supporting gilsellers and you are a faggot to not believe my baseless and unsupported hearsay!!!!"
    I don't doubt that at all. But is it really so hard to just.. not post your opinion and open another thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    Hackers calling out hackers, news at 11.
    xavier<3

also totien your the monk right that was in prioryofscion or anbu. Not trying to tell you what to do, but Judah talked shit about you too(hokuten days). Just becareful who your sticking up for, but anyways how you been?

some1 said he teleported and bot claimed lol. Think OGC for Counter-Strike 1.5

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Yes I used to be in Sion, and yes I know he used to talk shit about me. We laugh about it now.

I've been fine, and you?

Xavier

Whats the quote? Let he who is without sin cast the first stone?

I don't remember exactly, but my sentiment is that an admitted hacker/hacking LS, regradless of their current useage of programs, deserves whatever someone else does to them and shouldn't complain because THEY DID THE EXACT SAME THING to other people. Its not off the subject to point out that the validity (spelling sucks hope I got it right) of your complaints are far less important because you were just as guility at one point in time.

My comment expressed my sense of amazement that you expected people to care that you were on the recieving end of a practice you yourself have previously engaged in, whereas your comment was a random attack against me saying my LS hates me. Theres a difference.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

I swear to god those robber crabs in kuftal tunnel warp bot..... those fuckers just popped on me and killed me ded..../sigh

Did Bchui get the drop from that Alky that Judah is accusing him of botting? If not, just get over it and frap him or call a gm on him next time you see Bchui camp.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast