Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bahamut gilsellers are getting feisty O_o

So ya, after another attempt at pop items with like 800 linkshells in sky today, i got a party of linkshell people to go exp at ulli/get a stone.

We got up there and noticed somebody was fighting it, went over, equilibrium had claim. Oh, and they had links. Lots of links. How? Why? That group with rabbite and longlygirl etc have started camping uli and are MPKing for claim.

Luckily though equilibrium was able to steal claim back and we joined them to kill it for them (they were all dead basically), which kept byakko away from gil sellers for uh...a few hours. But heh, anybody like me on bahamut without their haidate: you're fucked.

So ya, basically, bring an add party to ulli. You need it.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

i wasnt there, unfortunately i had to work, but good show orfeo

too bad gm's dont give a fuck about gilsellers

Ya, the GM's did even less today then normal. I called a GM right when I got there (ulli @90%~) saying a MPK was in progress and they responded about 1.5 hours later with "The issue is already being looked into. Good bye.... man... you have a purdy mouth. Can you squeal like a pig boi? CAN YOU? HUH?! CAN YOU BOI?! LEMME HEAR YOU SQUEAL!"

I swear!

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Orfeo
    Ya, the GM's did even less today then normal. I called a GM right when I got there (ulli @90%~) saying a MPK was in progress and they responded about 1.5 hours later with "The issue is already being looked into. Good bye.... man... you have a purdy mouth. Can you squeal like a pig boi? CAN YOU? HUH?! CAN YOU BOI?! LEMME HEAR YOU SQUEAL!"

I swear!
    I don't believe it. They wouldn't have said that. More like "Heh, like we give a shit... You're NA not Japanese. man... you have a purdy mouth. Can you squeal like a pig boi? CAN YOU? HUH?! CAN YOU BOI?! LEMME HEAR YOU SQUEAL!""

Akiro

Judah's LS got Zip, gillsellers offered 50 mill for the item LOL

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Akiro
    Judah's LS got Zip, gillsellers offered 50 mill for the item LOL
    SOLD

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

o.o

ummmm, since when is genbu worth 50mil >.>

this is actually good news if you think about it, this means they no longer have the strangle hold on zip that they once had, ls's are working together, and the gilsellers are getting scared

GG bahamut

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Surealistic
    o.o

this is actually good news if you think about it, this means they no longer have the strangle hold on zip that they once had, ls's are working together, and the gilsellers are getting scared

GG bahamut
    That's kind of my point. Genbu is in no way worth 50mil.. Unicorn you can buy any seal of god for 1mil or less in the right bazaars.. Some times people pay upwards to 2mil. But 50mil for ONE Genbu pop item is sick...

shit I'd help get them every pop item for 50 mil

Formerly Armani
    BG Level

I got a seal of genbu, I would like to sell ^^

i fucking hate that rabbitte guy, i let a raptor go on him and his party in kuftal, somehow he D/C when it became aggro and wiped his party instead...ohwellz

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

was camping Ulli with LS pty yesterday and Ulli pop and we lost claim to a 75blm/37nin who was soloing it. Another group of JP people (separate from the BLM) were standing there too. (OMG it took FOREVER for the damn BLM to kill it, she killed it through only using Bio, Poison, Drain ~_~). One of the JP's who lost claim sent me a tell and said:

"Konakona (name of BLM who soloed ulli), MPK{can i have it?} you do? ww"

i thought it was kind of funny

Quote Originally Posted by Orfeo

I swear!
    Lol Deliverance

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

My LS just got Ulli, SC, Zip, Despot in sky >.>;;

Quote Originally Posted by Daahan
    was camping Ulli with LS pty yesterday and Ulli pop and we lost claim to a 75blm/37nin who was soloing it. Another group of JP people (separate from the BLM) were standing there too. (OMG it took FOREVER for the damn BLM to kill it, she killed it through only using Bio, Poison, Drain ~_~). One of the JP's who lost claim sent me a tell and said:

"Konakona (name of BLM who soloed ulli), MPK{can i have it?} you do? ww"

i thought it was kind of funny
    Well...soloing ulli and outpulling everyone else there is pretty l337...
    Not to rip on you guys or anything, because it must have been annoying for you, but...pretty hot to solo. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Okan
    Quote Originally Posted by Surealistic
    o.o

GG bahamut
    That's kind of my point. Genbu is in no way worth 50mil.. Unicorn you can buy any seal of god for 1mil or less in the right bazaars.. Some times people pay upwards to 2mil. But 50mil for ONE Genbu pop item is sick...
    hehe 50k-100k (sometimes 200k) is what I've seen seals for on Quetzy.No one buys em cause it's easy enough to just kill the gods as is. why would anyone buy a seal anyways, unless you really have nothing to gain from that god but I don't see where you wouldn't.

St. Fiat
    THE TIME FOR QUESTIONS
    HAS PASSED

BG Level

We didn't close claim per se...I just saw it yellow for a second as I ran out to pull another one and was too far for shadowbind.

But yeah. It took that blm almost 3 hours to kill it.

^^

you know whats more fun, when u see the gillseller rdy to pop gods go up to the platfrom quietly an watch , steal calim an cfh ^^, they all totaly freak an half log out, so the other half end up wiping.

but yea i encourage everyone do what they can to piss off and stop efforts of them in sky, and btw gillseller killed adamentortise few days ago cause all ls were at faffy i think, anyways tortise was up like 30min unclaimed o.o an gillseler come, if they move kings ima laugh/cry

E. Body
    BG Level

How do you steal claim on gods?

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Kiting Genbu like the gilsellers do eventually leads to it going unclaimed.