Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rui Seiken
    FFXIV Server
    Jenova
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Ashes to ashes dust to dust if god don't get 'em the devil must.

LATINO HEAT

Quote Originally Posted by LAGUNA
    LATINO HEAT

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

I haven't watched wrestling properly for years but I still follow it religiously. No wrestlers death surprises me anymore especially when they die of heart faliure/enlarged heart after abusing steroids for so long. He got fired from WWE before for drug abuse then was given a second chance after he "cleaned up his act" only for his arms to double in size while he was gone. Odd. Oh well, I'm sure every non-puppet wrestling fan can repeat "shame it wasn't HHH" after me.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

i heard about this in the news this morning but reacted the same was as russta did. I was wondering who was gonna make the thread about his death first.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rui Seiken
    FFXIV Server
    Jenova
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I used to be big into wrestling but a long time ago I stopped watching, so I didn't know Eddie Guerrero got fired for drug abuse. ;\

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Being a major wrestling fan (yes, i know wresting is scripted and fake), this is a great loss for the wrestling community. Regardless of what side of the bar a wrestler is on, be it face or heel, regardless of what the wrestler has done in his past experiences, each individual brings a certain aspect of talent and energy, that no other wrestler can bring. Regardless of Eddie's past, he was still respected among his peers for his charisma, athleticisim, and talent. Much like Owen Hart. Owen pissed off a lot of people on screen. But if you read "The Rock Says..." (The Rock's autobiography), Owen was a great guy behind the scenes. A few friends of mine got the chance to meet Eddie a few years back. Their responses were varied, but mainly centered around "one of the coolest guys you'd get to meet."

RIP Eddie "Latino Heat" Guerrero... Lie, cheat, and steal your way into heaven if you must...

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Re: Eddie Guerrero

Quote Originally Posted by Milks
    That made me laugh.. Just the way it was phrased.

Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

BG Level

I saw Eddie when I got free tickets to WWE in Huntsville. Kinda sucks he died but wrestlers are always dying these days I guess. Too bad WWE/WWF has sucked for the past few years. I liked it when I was a kid lol.

The Big Show is really big irl.. big big. He makes me feel like a midget b/c I'm only 5ft 1inch.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Setsuko
    The Big Show is really big irl.. big big. He makes me feel like a midget b/c I'm only 5ft 1inch.
    yeah i saw him at a smackdown like 5 years ago, 0_0
    lol i think he can easy pull off a galka-type costume

but yeah kinda sucks eddie passed away

my friend's parents own a limo company, when raw came to Houston, the Big Show was transported with one of their limos, and he ruined the fucking suspension on the back of the limo, lmao

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

http://www.lordsofpain.net/

Anthony P. Landrosh sent in the following letter to me. He said that he was listening to ESPN radio earlier today, "The Herd With Colin Cowherd", and Colin Cowherd said some rude comments about Eddie Guerrero's passing. He accused Eddie and other wrestlers of steroid use. Cowherd said, "who cares that he died" and that Guerrero's death was not "newsworthy." He also started speculation on the "unknown causes" of his death.
    Nate Dickey sent in the following...

--

Mr. Pena,

Your report of ESPN Radio and Colin Cowherd was shocking and horrible. I've contacted ESPN to complain. Please make another post informing the viewers of LordsOfPain.net that you can call ESPN at 860-766-2000. They can call, they will have to ask to speak to a customer service person, that way the voice of fans can be heard. Hopefully Colin the Coward Coherd will be fired. Thanks.

Nate Dickey

--

Also, Nate said that he talked to customer service and they said that they will tell the producers of Colin's Cowherd's radio show for a possible reprimand and punishment for Colin Cowherd. If you guys call by the droves, it'll definately make it all the more likely that Mr. Cowherd gets in trouble for what he said. Every phone call made to ESPN's customer service really helps.
    Here's an e-mail Derrick Nonweiler sent me about people calling ESPN's customer service phone number to complain about the disparing remarks ESPN Radio host Colin Cowherd made about Eddie Guerrero earlier today when he said "who cares that he died" and that his death was not "newsworthy", among some other insensitive comments he made. ESPN has been getting phone calls in the droves from wrestling fans like you and they are really helping. It looks like this guy is going to get in trouble because of what he said about Eddie Guerrero. Once again, ESPN's phone number is 860-766-2000.

I called that customer service number and the lady
    said that they have been getting a number of calls and
    the producers will be taking action so i suggest that
    people keep call. this guy is heartless no matter
    what he thinks this was still a human being with a
    family!! My prayers go out to his family..viva la
    raza!!!

Derrick Nonweiler
    I stopped watching wrestlying though back during the whole whole WCW NWO thing though so it doesn't really effect me. o: I feel bad for his family though, he had a lot of young kids :\

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

I was a fan of wrestling before it became a soap opera. Times when there was Yokozuna, Ultimate Warrirors, Jimmy Super Fly, and other old schoolers. The time when undertaker was all dark and scary and ran around with Paul Bearer lol. I stopped watching since then. Well, RIP i guess.

Old Merits
    BG Level

I haven't watched wrestling in a long time. But this sucks because Eddie was one of the better in ring workers out there. He at least was more entertaining than alot of the other wrestlers who blow spots constantly and can't sell worth a shit.

8=====>

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Daahan
    I was a fan of wrestling before it became a soap opera. Times when there was Yokozuna...
    omgz Remember when that guy.. Lex Luther(sp?) body slammed Yokozuna? And remember when the 123kid was cool? Dark, scary undertaker /nod. And I remember.. Ted Dibiasi (sp?).. the money guy... >_> It was cool back then.

E. Body
    BG Level

Yeah but thats only because I was 10. How old were you?

Black Belt
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Setsuko
    omgz Remember when that guy.. Lex Luther(sp?) body slammed Yokozuna? And remember when the 123kid was cool? Dark, scary undertaker /nod. And I remember.. Ted Dibiasi (sp?).. the money guy... >_> It was cool back then.
    i think half of those people are dead too.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

When I was 4 years Old I saw the Undertaker cuz my brothers dragged me to it in a trip in USA and I got scared XD.

8=====>

BG Level

I dunno, I was probably 10, too. I'm 21 now. Long time ago I guess. I used to watch it w/my brother.

Ted Dibiasi is still alive. I saw him on the Christian network once. My bro made me watch it.. unless he died since then. He was talking about how he and Shawn Michaels had recently became christians. That's all I remember..