+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Savor Broke BG     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Xavier

Savor Broke BG

Savor split BG in half. He is responsible 100%. Blame him. Discuss.

E. Body
    BG Level

question:

would it have been wiser to have just skipped the CoP bullshit and migrated to WoW when Veritas and Malign did?

Xavier

Quote Originally Posted by Razz
    question:

would it have been wiser to have just skipped the CoP bullshit and migrated to WoW when Veritas and Malign did?
    by far lol....

Veritas and Malign were ahead of their times and are now really pimp on their respective servers. Looking at Veritas as Grand Marshal in all his pvp gear is fking sweet...I'm just glad they both made alts w/ us on the new server to fk around with.

Just curious... I've been dabbling in the idea of playing WoW but I was never sure if I could be pleased with the PvP and getting ganked while trying to go about my own business... I remember playing the beta and meeting this Tauren (I was alliance human) and he was just going about his business trying to do some quest. Hard to talk to him but I tried and then all of a sudden these other asshats came outta nowhere and killed him... as soon as he respawned they killed him again. Is all this still a huge problem? it's pretty much the only thing keeping me from playing it.. well.. that and I've been told the game has no endgame x.x

Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Elemmire
    Just curious... I've been dabbling in the idea of playing WoW but I was never sure if I could be pleased with the PvP and getting ganked while trying to go about my own business... I remember playing the beta and meeting this Tauren (I was alliance human) and he was just going about his business trying to do some quest. Hard to talk to him but I tried and then all of a sudden these other asshats came outta nowhere and killed him... as soon as he respawned they killed him again. Is all this still a huge problem? it's pretty much the only thing keeping me from playing it.. well.. that and I've been told the game has no endgame x.x
    I was on a PVP server. Happened everyday... fuckers camping my body. -.-

Xavier

Its not a problem on the server we're on, because its like an 8 day old server and the highest people on it are around lv 45 now. The people who have already started to lvl should be able to get high enough before ganking like that begins.

PVP really owns though...last night 22, bert, bert's bro, scun and I went raiding through Ashenvale killing everyone we saw up to the Zoram strand or w/e. That kind of experience reminded me so much of UO, and I can see it being a really fun way to spend time when you hit 60.

hmm.. I was never much for PvP in a RPG. With a FPS though.. fun :D what makes WoW PvP so much better compared to FFXI?

kasber

hmm.. I was never much for PvP in a RPG. With a FPS though.. fun :D what makes WoW PvP so much better compared to FFXI?
    Everything people complain about in FFXI (mpk) they can do in WOW

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    Quote Originally Posted by Razz
    question:

by far lol....

Veritas and Malign were ahead of their times and are now really pimp on their respective servers. Looking at Veritas as Grand Marshal in all his pvp gear is fking sweet...I'm just glad they both made alts w/ us on the new server to fk around with.

yea assholes. woulda been nice to do all the shit with BG 1st

Quote Originally Posted by kasber
    Everything people complain about in FFXI (mpk) they can do in WOW
    Nah, MPK can't happen in WoW(unless its from someone you're partying with)

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

You can MPK in instances... but then you're only MPKing yourself/party/raid

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

lol

LEEEEEROOOY!!!!!

ooh what server are all of you playing on?

i started hunter on tichrondous i think but i quit cause getting over ganked so much in disputed terroritys D: like the same people would always go to the area town i think it was Westfalls and wipe it all out lol i was like geez
    do theses people ever do anything else?! but i still feel its alot more cooler than ffxi, then again ffxi engine/interface is hella outdated D: way a go! ps2 lol

any word if WoW will ever come out for xbox 360???
    that would be the greatest thing ever :D!

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Setsuko
    I was on a PVP server. Happened everyday... fuckers camping my body. -.-
    Its funny when you are able to get them back and force them to hearth away

Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

BG Level

Yeah, when I was on Mal'Ganis, I was in the largest alliance guild. My real life friends from Madison, WS were already like lv.60 after 2 weeks and got me in They'd come help me when fuckers were camping my body.

Problem was this one horde guild called the Goon Squad was freakin HUGE. You couldn't go anywhere w/o getting owned by them. They raided Iron Forge once. Whole server lagged out, and everyone got kicked. That was about the time I quit again.

Edit: That reminds me. One thing I totally hated was how my server would always go down. -.-

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Setsuko
    Edit: That reminds me. One thing I totally hated was how my server would always go down. -.-
    lol, thats the reason I left WoW and went back to restart on FFXI. I was from the Archimonde server which is always laggy and restarting. Left my Rogue and Shaman there. I've been itching to go back now though... but WoW isn't really 56k friendly

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Funniest thing I've seen is my friend as Rogue sneak behind a group of 40's and one shot their mage/priest and re-stealth and see the group freak out looking around like "WTF was that!?"