Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Carbon     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Carbon

How do you expect people to not think you buy gil, you can just pop out millions and millions at any time, you dont have a high level craft, ur ls is far from great, you should just admit to it and save urself the trouble, at least other suspected rmters can back it up with a craft like tony, who i dont beleive RMT, but i know for a fact you do, my rainbow loving friend.

sawthiscoming/10

even if he admits it...

who fucking cares?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

its a honest question, i wanna know how he manages to get 10's of million of gil without doing anything except trying to get blood armor HQ'ed for abj. he will never get.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

he could do limbus and sell the coins for 900k profit per run or do a ton of bcnms or have jumped on the ENM boom when it first came out. ENMs were bank

I lose money crafting...

Quote Originally Posted by Fatality
    its a honest question, i wanna know how he manages to get 10's of million of gil without doing anything except trying to get blood armor HQ'ed for abj. he will never get.
    before i quit and the flood of peacock charms hit the market i picked one up for 9m.
    I quit the game and gave away majority of my shit and gave my near-bare-bones character to someone else.
    I gave my peacock chram to carbon for him to do whatever with.
    The price of the charm at the time had risen to 12m at the time i quit, netting 3m for me, if i stayed, or a solid 12m for carbon. so there is a possibilty of how someone could net 10's of millions without doing anything except trying to get blood armor HQ'd for abj he'll some day get.
    whether or not he sold the charm is his perogative to tell you.
    he is 3/5 on blood gear which isn't too bad.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

thats cool he may be 3/5 on blood gear, but 2/5 of the abj he will never get, he may get w. body, because aspid is a joke if you have blm, but not w head.

Fatality you seem soo interested in Carbon, why not focus on your own life?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

because i am sitting at work and i find it amusing to laugh about people who spend their hard earned money on a virtual currency, unlike me i sold my virtual currency for real money. but when i sold my last account, i actaully did something good and gave away all my HQ staves to a certain person.

Care-O- Meter [Can i add you to my friend's List] [Thank you]

Sparky

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Is it really that unfathomable to get 4 pieces of HQ gear in 12 months time? This is something I've been working on now for a really long time, it's not like I've got it over night. Let's also not forget that crimson gear is the cheapest of all the cursed gear. And as for my crafts, which really doesn't concern you, I have 82 clothcraft. Yeah it isn't 100, but you'd be amazed at how well red cloth sells.

Can we cure the care-o-meter, please?

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

i sold my virtual currency for real money.
    kthxbai, ban pls

i actaully did something good and gave away all my HQ staves to a certain person.
    you completely redeem yourself

this topic is not worthy of the care-o-meter damnit

The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

[removed broken image]

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Drenden

I have 82 clothcraft. Yeah it isn't 100, but you'd be amazed at how well red cloth sells
    You know...I have Cloth at 80 +2 +purification, and I can't recall making a god damn dime from it

Maybe I don't know enough about the "cash cow" loop holes of clothcrafting, but I don't see a profit unless I spend three hours killing spiders for like 1 or 2 spider webs, and that's 80K.

It's easier to level summoner to 20, solo farm some seals, and raid a BCNM20 over and over. That and stealing gold coins every five minutes in Bibiki /Temple U is the only times I've ever seen a dramatic profit.

I really wish I knew a way to use this craft to make money, but it seems to only pay for itself with HQs for guild points. Thank god for beastmasters overflowing your inbox with spider webs for like five or six levels that I couldn't have afforded.

Fuck, I sold my leaping boots for cursed mitts, and they're not even the +1 ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerseyprophet
    I have 82 clothcraft. Yeah it isn't 100, but you'd be amazed at how well red cloth sells
    You know...I have Cloth at 80 +2 +purification, and I can't recall making a god damn dime from it

Maybe I don't know enough about the "cash cow" loop holes of clothcrafting, but I don't see a profit unless I spend three hours killing spiders for like 1 or 2 spider webs, and that's 80K.

It's easier to level summoner to 20, solo farm some seals, and raid a BCNM20 over and over. That and stealing gold coins every five minutes in Bibiki /Temple U is the only times I've ever seen a dramatic profit.

I really wish I knew a way to use this craft to make money, but it seems to only pay for itself with HQs for guild points. Thank god for beastmasters overflowing your inbox with spider webs for like five or six levels that I couldn't have afforded.

Fuck, I sold my leaping boots for cursed mitts, and they're not even the +1 ones.
    Consumables and desynth ask nirokun he owes me love for life

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Drenden

Desynth'ing? What, a crawler cacoon? Honestly, maybe I'm just living under a rock because I've yet to find anything that justifies having this as your main craft for money making purposes. Unfortunately, it's also my only craft.

I think I'm gonna save up some money and take Alchemy to a point where I can at least make potions, etc. - useful things that I spend alot of my money on for solo stuff. Even if I don't make much money, at least I could say that I was saving money by making my own.

try Giga Socks or try checking the NPC's for what clothcraft related items you can buy for cheap, and try desynthing those. Or if you got the time try making Silkthread/cloths /shrugs.