BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: /so/...     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

LOL i'll RMT a couple of millions for that bot 8)

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Stamp

Atomos 10
    LOLZ! GM can outvoke other GMs and test devs LOLZ!

Atomos ftw!

Yeah someone qwill buy one for $100 and in turn resell it to 3 people for $80 etc. They'll be everywhere soon enough.

someone should pull out that pic of a certain ls all dead in DA, "You can't hack a win"

Lolzanon

The person selling the program probably wrote it so my guess would be that he can write the program so only a specific character can use it. This would prevent mass spreading of the program and keep people coming back to him so more $$$ in his pocket.

Any security like that can be broken easily.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Elemmire
    There has been suspect for some time on my server of the JP having a new bot. So many times we've noticed them getting it before it even pops for a lot and well before they should be allowed to claim. However this has only been with Fafnir/Nidhogg. KB and Behemoth so far NA have been able to claim ok now and then. Sadly, no one goes for Aspid/Adamantoise (even though it's the easiest land god we could prolly get because the JP are too arrogant and stupid to realize when they have competition. Seriously... I've killed Adamantoise with a small group and they never even knew it poped cause they were on the other side of the valley.)
    Actually, NAs from quetz claim Fafnir/Nidhogg about 50% of the time. Perhaps you should actually be at the Aery to give out such information? As for Aspid no one CCs us, but again I've yet to see an "Elemmire" at the Valley, and we've yet to miss an Adamantoise/Aspido pop for almost 8 months. Where are you getting your info?

slappysuelimpdick

okie dokie

http://turnandburn.wagoo2.com/

send that junk to SE contact gm make them patch this or something have them close this website down like horaine.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Lol @ 4 purchases for Remora. The person in front of me did a 180 and faced KB today at the exact moment it popped, which is a feature that program lists on their site. It's just a shame that he got outclaimed. Faf was yellow for 2 seconds today before it was claimed and KB was yellow for 3.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Stanislaw Ziolkowski
    FFXIV Server
    Durandal

Quote Originally Posted by Vecan
    Lol @ 4 purchases for Remora.
    Damn.

That's soooo sad.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Well vecan your LS has the other 3 so i suppose you have more chance than him.

Hope you all get banned soon but I don't suppose that will stop you all going to IGE a just buying another character like other people in your shell Reallife money for fake stuff lol pricks

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

now that the url has been posted on this website, all those 10's are gonna turn into 0.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Yay, 10 left for Alexander! Not that I camp HNM's or anything...

Actually... I wish all 10 were bought... I need some popcorn eating fuel.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Re: okie dokie

Quote Originally Posted by slappysuelimpdick

send that junk to SE contact gm make them patch this or something have them close this website down like horaine.
    Whats SE's email address I can't find it on there site. I don't really want to contact a GM there next to useless.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Tedrogers

Whats SE's email address I can't find it on there site. I don't really want to contact a GM there next to useless.
    Like emailing them is any better. Say hello to auto-response.

Forum Donator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

I call Shennagins (sp?)

Atomos 10

Atomos is the test server.
    http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/server/index.html

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Nope its real alright >_<

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Tedrogers
    Well vecan your LS has the other 3 so i suppose you have more chance than him.

Hope you all get banned soon but I don't suppose that will stop you all going to IGE a just buying another character like other people in your shell Reallife money for fake stuff lol pricks
    Hello anon person who joined the forum today but is probably an angsty member of Apathy, the linkshell who previously botted all ground hnms successfully for the last month before my linkshell started camping last week and won a few claims, got a couple pimp items. Go ahead and buy the other 6, Sinus already has 1 (lol at your RL money for fake stuff comment) so why not turn the odds if you're so sure we paid $300 for that crap? If only you knew, honestly. Grow a pair and post your name, otherwise you're not even worth my time.

By the way, the second part of your message is referring to Calzone I presume. I wonder how many bought accounts have the original owner logging in half the time to play, hrmm. You'd be surprised how many people are willing to let him log into their accounts just to see him stick it to your ls. Continue stalking him and calling GMs on him all day like the rest of your linkshell for all I care, he has a very long friend list.

And I suppose LB, the Japanese linkshell who claimed King Behemoth today and the Nidhogg the other day uses it to?

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

edited, my toes are cold and im tired ;(

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Horaine's website never got closed down. He blocked all IPs apart from Japan.