Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Fira
    Uh buddy, melee hit it for like 10's and ws for low 100's. Only melee damage that was ok, was souleater+kraken and chiblast.
    Yes because I'm sure they tried every combination of weapons/torques and different weapon types and whatnot and you were there to see it to know for sure that melee entirely suck. There may be some thing you can do to allow a lot of melee damage on him, don't jump to conclusions so fast.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

since most the shit battles just to get sea required some kind of weaken item to make the bc battle easier, i wouldnt put it past SE to make some kind of weaken item for this. i know this isnt a bc battle but you never know. maybe some item dropped in the new limbus areas is the magic key.

Ruey

I know the secret

I haven't read the whole forum but i know the secret to defeating him USE THE WEAPONS THAT THE JAILERS DROP thats how to defeat him, the jailersinprisoned him with thoose weapons, there must be some hidden effect, beleive me, it will work , awesome i just gave one of the best ls in the game adice that they didn't knwo O_o hehe i feel special

Re: I know the secret

Quote Originally Posted by Ruey
    I haven't read the whole forum but i know the secret to defeating him USE THE WEAPONS THAT THE JAILERS DROP thats how to defeat him, the jailersinprisoned him with thoose weapons, there must be some hidden effect, beleive me, it will work , awesome i just gave one of the best ls in the game adice that they didn't knwo O_o hehe i feel special
    Yeah, you and 120 other people, buddy.

lol your the first............................................. ......out of 1XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXX

you fail. kthxbai

Runtjr

spirit link

spirit link has got to be the key, keep doing damage to it's wyverns without killing them and AV will keep giving hp, i suppose you would have to go crazy-go-nuts on AV too.

-Runtjr - Asura

necro

Sea Torques
    BG Level

thank you for the translation its almost 100% correct as far as i read both dialogus..

Absoulute virtue was made to be bitched around about in forums and make you wait for the next expansion and hope you can kill it...

if SE was going to fight against it again, what makes you think you can beat it

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

necro, and a worthless one at that.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Re: Absolute Virture - Blog Tranlation

Quote Originally Posted by Stanislaw

Everyone exchanged cheers, as we've finally done it! Then suddenly...

http://blogimg.goo.ne.jp/user_image/...8e85961801.jpg

(Absolute Virtue: ......aahhh......aaahhhhh......
    Absolute Virtue: ......I have now taken back.....
    the fragment of sense that I have lost so long ago......
    ......I have now remembered....
    the fragment of memory that I have thrown away just recently......
    Absolute Virtue: .......yet......
    Agony now returns now that I have taken back......
    Suffering now returns now that I have remembered......
    Absolute Virtue: ......teach me......
    You, what did intend to seek, why come this far?
    ......show me......
    .......you, what do you seek that will satisfy your ideals?)

[/b]

I noticed that in the AV thread thats 73+ pages long someone posted screenshots of what AV says when he is popped and it is different from this.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

Thats because it is a translation from japanese to english. All translations don't come out the same depending on the translator. The english text has been localised to give it the same feeling/emotion that the JP text attempts to create.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

What Stan wrote about him using Bene would make him unkillable mob, made me think maybe that's what he is. Than it occured to me. All the item in his treasre pool are tradeable. Perhaps you don't need to kill him in order to obtain the reward, but rather complete a quest like requirements.

Think about it, he is a random lotto pop off JoL, that in itself is a reward. I'm not gonna speculate if using Ebon Panels or Jailor weapons(which actually is a negative effect if you think about it, after all, you freed him, now you gonna pound him on the head with ball and chain?), but perhaps since he talks of remorse and other things, talking to Quis-whatever in Al'Teau, has something to do with it.

I admit, I haven't really explored sea much, but from few Quasi I've talked to, I remember mention of absolute being or something of that nature.

Who knows...

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Hirronimus
    What Stan wrote about him using Bene would make him unkillable mob, made me think maybe that's what he is. Than it occured to me. All the item in his treasre pool are tradeable. Perhaps you don't need to kill him in order to obtain the reward, but rather complete a quest like requirements.

Think about it, he is a random lotto pop off JoL, that in itself is a reward. I'm not gonna speculate if using Ebon Panels or Jailor weapons(which actually is a negative effect if you think about it, after all, you freed him, now you gonna pound him on the head with ball and chain?), but perhaps since he talks of remorse and other things, talking to Quis-whatever in Al'Teau, has something to do with it.

I admit, I haven't really explored sea much, but from few Quasi I've talked to, I remember mention of absolute being or something of that nature.

Who knows...
    necroposting sucks, but I think Kupo tried talking to all the outdoor quasilumins when they popped AV long ago, to no avail.

Can you post the website? i would like to see the video

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

hmm, has anyone tried talking to the quasilumins while AV is up? (perhaps someone who's already gotten the map)

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Reality
    hmm, has anyone tried talking to the quasilumins while AV is up? (perhaps someone who's already gotten the map)
    Quote Originally Posted by Correction
    necroposting sucks, but I think Kupo tried talking to all the outdoor quasilumins when they popped AV long ago, to no avail.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Drksyn
    @_________________________________________________ @

lock

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

what about the memories you get from promyvian, theres a shit load of them maybe you can use them on him like a mistmelt?

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Drksyn
    @_________________________________________________ @
    <3