+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ATTN:Septimus     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

ATTN:Septimus

http://www.hetracil.com/index.html

I think you need that. (JOKING MAN sorry.)

is that real, because if it is that's pretty fucked up

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I like the name of the company.

Shetty Pharmaceuticals

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Being gay is a disease now? Hell is going to be getting full in the next century...

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Ok so if this is some Christian thingy and it is now a disease...

How can people go to hell because of a disease? OMG you have Lupus, off to hell you go, you sinner!

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

I meant all the people thinking that being homosexual is a disease that should/could be cured. They're the ones going to hell.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Many healthy men can identify with having some of the symptoms of homosexuality, such as experiencing sexual fantasies about other men; But Homosxuality is diagnosed only when these activities take at least an hour a day, are very distressing, and interfere with daily life.
    LOL, that is just classic

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Saisio
    I meant all the people thinking that being homosexual is a disease that should/could be cured. They're the ones going to hell.
    Yeah, I know what you mean. I was just pointing out the contradiction. If someones goes to hell because of a disease (many Christians say homosexuals are going to hell) then god is an ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Surealistic
    Many healthy men can identify with having some of the symptoms of homosexuality, such as experiencing sexual fantasies about other men; But Homosxuality is diagnosed only when these activities take at least an hour a day, are very distressing, and interfere with daily life.
    Phew, close one. I'm under an hour.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

The interview explains that "What he intended with these creations was to spur conversation on a “what if” scenario in which a cure for homosexuality (or at least feminine tendencies) becomes a reality. What would be the ramifications to society if sexual orientation could be manipulated?"
    But the funny thing is the some people do believe it is a disease and can be cured through therapy. So even if this is a hoax, there are groups out there trying to 'cure' it.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

One of my friends caught 'gay' by accidentally using the same toothbrush as a gay guy. I think it's contageous.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I wish I could find my "Thera-Gay" box picture. (From the makers of Dy-Quil.)

People who think that homosexuality is a disease are amusing. I'm just waiting for the day when someone can call in sick, "Yeah, I'm not coming into work today; I caught a case of the screaming homos and figured that my apartment needed a good redecoration." Symptoms include lisping, swishing, sensitivity to color, occasional outburst of show tunes, drag, the desire to make things "festive", oh yeah and a sudden love of wenis.

What will be really funny is when straight men try to get their wives/girlfriends to catch lesbianism. I can see it now, straight guys arranging sleepovers, kind of like what parents do when they try to get their kids to catch chicken pox. It will be all fun and games, until someone gets a dose of a particularly butch strain and finds himself on the receiving end of a "pegging"...

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

700 Club......

its like a train wreck. If i happen to stumble across it whilst surfing... i watch it for a few... its scary!!!!!

I did a debate in Highschool over if gay was "normal" or if it was "choice" i forget the exact terms used. Whats scary is how many people think it a choice and various other things.

So if they ever made a "Hetracil" wouldnt it need the anti-lesbian version.... then you'd get peopel taking the wrong one trying to be more of opposite sex. Drag queens do freaky things as is to be more "femine" so why not.

just call it Butchinol!!!

Septislut Sexy Brigade
    BG Level

sugar pills ftw

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Septimus
    "Yeah, I'm not coming into work today; I caught a case of the screaming homos and figured that my apartment needed a good redecoration."
    I'm so using this the next time I need a day off.

"Yeah, I'm not coming into work today; I caught a case of the screaming homos and figured that my apartment needed a good redecoration."

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Coco
    I'm so using this the next time I need a day off.
    Seconded.