Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: CoP Soundtrack?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

CoP Soundtrack?

if this is in some post in another thread just tell me...ill find it...dont flame! ><! ok. is there any place to get the CoP music sountrack?

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Erza
    That's exactly where i found all my copies of FFXI soundtracks. I spent like $17 for all 4 CD's >_>

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Yeah, don't buy from that http://www.videogamemusic.com or whatever that site is (relatively close to that if it's not that exact link). They're REALLY expensive.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Try http://www.play-asia.com or http://www.lik-sang.com. Usually at reasonable prices (my preferred is play-asia).

Edit - check it. $20 + $2.50 postage http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-8l- ... 0-esx.html

Not sure what US customs are like on import tax, UK is pretty bad, but PA will mark the item down in value for you if you ask them to in the comments bit.

Edit 2 - some other cool soundtracks might be this (Star Onion Brigade remixes) and this (RoZ soundtrack).[/url]

meh. so no place to download from a bit torrent or something?

New term in school started, I am taking an elective called History through film. It's sooooooooooooooooooooo sweet/and educational. Since i love history and electronics, it's like the dream come true! Do any of you guys have this class aswell^^?

how do you download the sutff ><? when i click on the little checkmark it opens a new window where it shows you the songs.

ExcaliMod
    Paper Towels? Who needs paper towels, Under the sink they go!

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I would purchase the soundtrack if anyone can confirm the Empyreal Paradox BC music was on there. Out of all the CoP music, the soundtrack to that battle has to be one of the best.

Quote Originally Posted by anoush
    New term in school started, I am taking an elective called History through film. It's sooooooooooooooooooooo sweet/and educational. Since i love history and electronics, it's like the dream come true! Do any of you guys have this class aswell^^?
    Curious. Do you just randomly pick a topic and start talking about your real life?
    Because it's getting tad old.
    In case you haven't noticed, none of us really give a shit what classes you take or whatnot.

yeah is the empyreal paradox music on the soundtrack?

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Dawnbringer

The final boss music and the ending vocal are NOT on the CoP soundtrack. The soundtrack was released around the same time as the expansion itself. The later missions were probably little more than a twinkle in the developers' eyes at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by rahskala
    The final boss music and the ending vocal are NOT on the CoP soundtrack. The soundtrack was released around the same time as the expansion itself. The later missions were probably little more than a twinkle in the developers' eyes at that point.
    I just lost a part of my soul