Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
    Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Can someone give me the full dynamis storyline?

One of the few things story wise that I never saw to the end when I quit, only ever beat jeuno. Just wondering if someone can link me or explain the overall plot and what is said after you kill DL.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

"The princess is in a different castle."

Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Russta
    "The princess is in a different castle."
    Yeah.. lol.

lol aint that Super Mario Bros.?

Nothing gets past you.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

So there's like this big war between the 5 races of Vana'diel and the armies of the Shadowlord in the region of Xarcabard. It went something like this.

Demon General: Sir! Our troops are in position! We will kill every last one of them and take our place as rulers of the world!

Dynamis Lord: k

DG: Ok so here's the strat Lieutenant. Ignore the DRG's, bind the mnks, sleep the blms, and go all out on the whms. Easy pickings from there.

Demon Lieutenant: I shall send out the order. /salute But is it so wise to ignore the drg's? They have like, Jump and stuff.

DG: No, ignore the DRG's, they are but mere sands of grain in the sea of..... evil.... or something.

Anyways the biggest battle ensues that determines who will dominate the world. Each side gives it thier all, Demons go SSJ, gilsellers fuck things up, etc etc, and the Dynamis Lord armies turn out on top.

DG: It is done sir, they are in full retreat. We shall hunt every last one of them and IGE thier equipment.

The armies storm the world and take over the 4 nations, spending the rest of their days playing XBOX 360.

For the "real" storyline, all I know is that Dynamis is a "what if" scenario had they won that critical battle in xara that took place... somewhere in the storyline, I forget.

The storyline was not all that deep. It was pretty much just closure to the whole shadowlord storyline, now I think you get some of it through relic uncursing etc but I'm not sure.

Anyways, I guess this sums it up enough.

http://www.shadow-ffxi.com/HistoryofVan ... ynamis.htm

in a fuzzy kind of way.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Dynamis Lord was found sleeping with the kings son... all our war... taru's and Milfra's were called in for back up... and Galka's wanted some of the guy on guy action while being watched by the Milfras... and the taru's kept to themselfs (Taru jerk circle) and yea... somebody can finish and fill in the missing parts.