Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wyvern Helm +1     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Wyvern Helm +1

So recently a friend quit and left me this... I know it is rare, but just wondering how rare, I have not seen another besides this one, so guessing there isn't more than 5-10 on the server (Bahamut)

So just wondering how rare it is on other servers, and how much it is worth... thanks :D

Sea Torques
    BG Level

its really really rare on bahamut, i think the one u got is either the only or second one..
    it had more usage before gimping the ranger, but its good for a samurai maxing his STR...

i think it should be around the 15m or more..not very sure really..

Quote Originally Posted by royze
    its really really rare on bahamut, i think the one u got is either the only or second one..
    it had more usage before gimping the ranger, but its good for a samurai maxing his STR...

i think it should be around the 15m or more..not very sure really..
    Yeah when it was made I was told it was the only one, not sure if another has been made...

Should hold on to it. Price may skyrocket after they beef up the DRG.

Quote Originally Posted by Makochin
    Should hold on to it. Price may skyrocket after they beef up the DRG.
    Hard for it to skyrocket if there isn't a market for it now... just kinda wanna know a price for now, then I'll decide to keep or sell.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Re: Wyvern Helm +1

Quote Originally Posted by Fistandantilus
    So recently a friend quit and left me this... I know it is rare, but just wondering how rare, I have not seen another besides this one, so guessing there isn't more than 5-10 on the server (Bahamut)

So just wondering how rare it is on other servers, and how much it is worth... thanks :D

How much you want for it? I'll buy it maybe just to bazaar it/my beastmaster lol

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Since it's very rare, wisest thing to do would to be to sell it at how much you want for it.. 60mil... Take it down a few mil here and there until someone buys it.

Quote Originally Posted by Okan
    Since it's very rare, wisest thing to do would to be to sell it at how much you want for it.. 60mil... Take it down a few mil here and there until someone buys it.
    Yeah I guess, would be nice to get a starting point, but guess it is too rare. in Bazaar atm for 75mil, will change price accordingly. Gonna talk to a few of the UAE RMT's and hope one of them got a paycheck recently

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Yeah I guess, would be nice to get a starting point, but guess it is too rare. in Bazaar atm for 75mil, will change price accordingly. Gonna talk to a few of the UAE RMT's and hope one of them got a paycheck recently
    my e-penis just went limp

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Nah IGE just accepts barrels of oil now as payment.

Quote Originally Posted by Heian
    Nah IGE just accepts barrels of oil now as payment.
    Oh good, should find a buyer real fast then.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

lol.

I'd keep it. But I like to have rare items like that.

Quote Originally Posted by vudoodoodoo
    I'd keep it. But I like to have rare items like that.
    Eh, I would if I could use it. Friend who gave to me thought about selling and I suggested against it. But seeing as how my closest job that can use it is 47 beastmaster, I doubt I'll be able to use it for quite a while, and the money could be better spent getting gear for blm or thf

/brag on

I made 2/3 Wyvern Helm +1 the other day

/brag off

Probably gonna keep one, I think.