Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

How to beat AV!!! I Know my idea is right!!!!

Lets all take lvl1 jobs and try killing it! It must be the key!

Seems like everytime I come here someone posts a stupid idea on how to kill AV that has been suggested before! Thought I might join in on the fun!

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Re: How to beat AV!!! I Know my idea is right!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RustyMetal

Seems like everytime I come here someone posts a stupid idea on how to kill AV that has been suggested before! Thought I might join in on the fun!
    I bet you stole that idea from KI or Allahkzams.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Lets all equip virtue weapons and try killing it! It must be the key!

Fixed!

Relic Shield
    BG Level

You must have everyone delevel to lvl 74 and then use the BUM ability, lvl 5 Death.

Quote Originally Posted by Khamsin
    Lets all equip virtue weapons and try killing it! It must be the key!

Fixed!
    has it been tried? no. would it work? {i don't know} but dont bash on someone for throwing a harmless idea out there

Personally, I think AV has a bad case of "Loser Denial"

Loser denial is much worse than being a loser, because you are in fact in denial of this fact.

Look at the symptoms AV suffers from. For instance, he just got out of prison. And this wasn't some 2-5 stretch for assault, or even 25 to Life for murder. No, he fucked up good and proper. The judge sentenced him to forever and a fuckin year +5 for being a DRG.

He likes to hang out with gang members, look at all those "thugs" he summons. Don't drop the soap around his crew.

He doesn't have a job, or a legitimate source of income. (One could argue that he has multiple jobs, but he isn't getting paid for them so they don't count)

Now, I am not a judgemental guy. Some people make mistakes, and they go to prison. Some times they get rehabilitated, some times not. But come on folks, he is let out of prison and goes a fuckin killing spree.

Now, he is in fact a loser. And he is in denial of this fact. Look at him, he won't die he is in denial of losing. So, to kill him one must know the only cure for loser denial. We must have the FFXI Lacrosse Team shove a parking cone up his ass. This will weaken him, and he then can be killed. Thank you Billy Madison for giving us the way to kill AV, your vast wisdom will not go without acknowledgement.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

While we're at it you should make a topic asking what music was played in xxxx video.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Also be sure to apply for BG at the same time, promising that by the time they accept you you'll have beaten maat and have sky access.

And don't forget the enormous sig that nobody understands.

Don't forget to ask what server BG is on.

Quote Originally Posted by Sekkite
    Don't forget to ask what server BG is on.
    Azshara