FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

lol Racism

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/11/19/inter ... omics.html

TOKYO, Nov. 14 - A young Japanese woman in the comic book "Hating the Korean Wave" exclaims, "It's not an exaggeration to say that Japan built the South Korea of today!" In another passage the book states that "there is nothing at all in Korean culture to be proud of."

In another comic book, "Introduction to China," which portrays the Chinese as a depraved people obsessed with cannibalism, a woman of Japanese origin says: "Take the China of today, its principles, thought, literature, art, science, institutions. There's nothing attractive."

The two comic books, portraying Chinese and Koreans as base peoples and advocating confrontation with them, have become runaway best sellers in Japan in the last four months.
    So far the two books, each running about 300 pages and costing around $10, have drawn little criticism from public officials, intellectuals or the mainstream news media. For example, Japan's most conservative national daily, Sankei Shimbun, said the Korea book described issues between the countries "extremely rationally, without losing its balance."
    Wow that's pretty bad even for Japan.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Danm thats fucked up lol, I know the Japanese are rasist but damn they normally keep their mouths shut about it....

Sea Torques
    BG Level

:D japanese have kanjis for korea and china XD but not for the rest of the world, god they are soooooooo racist

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lasitha
    :D japanese have kanjis for korea and china XD but not for the rest of the world, god they are soooooooo racist
    That's because they are Asian cultures who have their history heavily based in Chinese, where kanji came from. They use katakana for other counties.

(Lasitha I know you probably know this, but I'm just clarifying for those who would take that comment seriously )

E. Body
    BG Level

Every country is racist. Absorb it, accept it, move on.

Djibouti aint racist!

black people suck

you suck

Quote Originally Posted by macbain24
    most, but not all black people suck
    fix'd

How come when I presented the idea of a white pride group to my school,
    not (uplifting whites, but just recognizing all the cool things that white people have done, and honor them for it)
    they said I was being racist, but they still have those black groups and black history month and stuff..
    why is it racist when i try to be proud of my race, but it's pride when they are proud of theirs?
    I'm lost in this confusing world =/

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Chumbelina
    Quote Originally Posted by macbain24
    most, but not all black people suck
    fix'd

How come when I presented the idea of a white pride group to my school,
    not (uplifting whites, but just recognizing all the cool things that white people have done, and honor them for it)
    they said I was being racist, but they still have those black groups and black history month and stuff..
    why is it racist when i try to be proud of my race, but it's pride when they are proud of theirs?
    I'm lost in this confusing world =/

Because they already have White History Month...11 months a year. It's called 6th period History.

In my experience, most, if not all people that want to celebrate "white pride" are incurable racist pigs. Plus, what culture are you going to celebrate, hmm? There isn't a white culture, because we're fractioned into different communities, midwestern, southern, northern...so grow up.

So, wait, most if not all black people suck? How many black people do you know? Cause in my experience race doesn't make you an asshole. There are enough white/turkish/black/asian assholes so don't go grouping just black people cause it's the cool stereotype.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Chum FYI your Racist.....

St. Fiat
    THE TIME FOR QUESTIONS
    HAS PASSED

BG Level

Haven't you people ever heard of Ann Coulter?

There's one in every society.

it was a jk god damn

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Drenden

Everyone is racist, just scratch them deep enough.

The most digusting thing I can truely think of is when a person tries to embrace another culture over their own for delusional reasoning.

White kid acts black, or American video game players who pray to god to wake up Japanese. I pray people just wake up at all.

blame society, it's how we were raised

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Racism knows no race.

I have seen more racists in Mass. than in Alabama. So much for that sterotype (Also more men who thought I was cute...).

"I hate black people"

"you're a fucking asshole"

"It was a jk god"

Yeah, good joke. Lots of people laughed at that one, if you're gonna joke about something that might be taken seriously then at least include some form of telling us it's a joke, so you don't seem like a racist/sexist asshole. Btw I still think you're a fucking racist.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast