Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: OMFG ZergLS     submit to reddit submit to twitter

E. Body
    BG Level

I am elitist yes, but I don't remember zerging anything, then again I have been away from the LS for a long time.

And no I don't see how bringing up a zerg fight is asking for drama, this is a topic about zerg LSes and I just happened to mention a zerg moment.

Accusing an LS of trying to steal a HNM though just because your ex-boyfriend who called for help on cassie and got denied into BG said so is kinda asking for drama, but it fails, since nobody cares.

Xavier

Okan, you weren't there at that KB (or even on Bahamut I think), but I still remember it. It was like all of Jeuno had come out to kill KB. I've never seen so many people dying and being replaced to kill a mob in my life. I don't have any beef w/ anyone who was there, but lets not deny that it was such a zerg lol. The amount of people getting through at KB, dying, and then seeing a new random person run at it was amazing.

Saying you're the first NAs to kill KB and saying you're the first NA LS to kill KB are completely different things and I don't think the second statement conflicts with the first.

It'd be like Zigma saying he was one of the first NAs on Bahamut to clear Dyn. Xarc and then me saying nope BG was the first NA LS on Bahamut to clear Xarc as if that would somehow make Zigma's accomplishment less than what it was.

E. Body
    BG Level

Just to add to what Xavier said, only 18 people out of the entire lower jeuno managed to get the KB title that day.

gg

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Xavier, I understand what you're saying, but that's all the info I have is what's been said by Setsuko and Razz. From my experience, Setsuko is pretty reliable with what she says.

Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

BG Level

First, I still don't understand how 25ish people = a shitload of people/half of Jeuno.

Secondly, I'm not accusing anyone of anything. My BF's calling for help on Cassie and getting denied in BG doesn't have anything to do with the fact that a member of your LS sent him a tell and warned him that you guys wanted to steal it when it kept going unclaimed. Maybe that person only wanted to stir up drama by telling Mako this & was lying, but regardless a member did tell Mako that.

Again, Mako calling for help on Cassie has nothing to do with anything. This is you trying to make more drama. RMTony's LS called for help on Aspid. People call for help on Hakutaku everyday. People have called for help on Nidhogg. So? I don't see any relevance in saying these things, as if you're completely perfect and never made any mistakes.

I wish I had my screenshots from Gigo. I could show every single pic I took of that fight. We didn't have 50000 people like you say.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Nadesico
    Yeah, it's doable but there aren't any NA/EU/JP combination shells out there with more peoples?
    Only combination LS really is UchinoLS (with even amounts of NA/JP/UAE), and FI and DP both have AU and UAE members as well.

Xavier

You could make the argument you only had 18 people, because thats how many people can be in the alliance when KB dies...but I really remember this massive wave of Jeunoians rushing to KB and all getting their 10 seconds of glory dying to meteor while engaged doing their 1 ws.

I'm not trying to downplay the accomplishment, it was KB at a time when KB would randomly be up for 6 hours because nobody had enough people to kill it, but it was still a massive amount of people.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier

It'd be like Zigma saying he was one of the first NAs on Bahamut to clear Dyn. Xarc and then me saying nope BG was the first NA LS on Bahamut to clear Xarc as if that would somehow make Zigma's accomplishment less than what it was.
    8==========> this is why I love you and hate you at the same xavier.

The gayest shit that came out of that uchino run is the fact that the abjuration went to someone who was never seen again.

ALSO, the best definition of zerg, was my tiamat #1.

best,zerg,ever and i don't deny it

8=====>

BG Level

I'm not saying we had 18 people. I'm saying we had like 25 which isn't a massive amount of people.

E. Body
    BG Level

That is about as believeable as your bf getting a tell from a BG member threatening to steal KB.

8=====>

BG Level

He didn't threaten to steal KB. He told Mako that people were talking about claiming it b/c it kept going unclaimed. See, now you're twisting everything I say. We didn't have 5000 people.

You try to discredit everything I say just b/c my bf is Mako. Mako isn't a part of this conversation. In the end, I was in that LS. I was in that alliance. I know who was there and how many people showed up to fight. And I'm happy that we were able to have that accomplishment.

E. Body
    BG Level

Sorry I thought claiming somebody else's mob was the same as stealing.

My bad. Anyway I'm going to stop posting because I really don't care about any of this. I had my fun.

8=====>

BG Level

Read what I said. A BG member didn't send him a /tell threatening to steal it. A member sent him a /tell warning him that people were talking about stealing it.

I'm going to enjoy my cup of hot cocoa now.

lol zerg rush, 50 people? we didnt even have 50 people in the damn ls, and so what if we died alot, that happens when that was the first time any ls has ever fought a hnm, I remember back in june/july 04 bg tried to kill faf and they wiped, it was their first time if i recall, but they came back and owned him.

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    Quote Originally Posted by NynJa
    1 hr for Fafnir ?? that totally caters to zerg ls's.
    I prefer zerg rush that than JP LS's who used to warp cudgel Fafnir till it's on their time (like Armada would do on Asura).
    lawls or the Staff Skill up Behemoth we had like 4 or 5 days ago, when Rayforce claimed?

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa
    1 hr for Fafnir ?? that totally caters to zerg ls's.
    i've killed nid in 55mins with 11members...

its fine, lern2play