(>_<; sorry for the explicit language)

"Don't know if it's me or what cuz..."
    "Don't be an asshole, what's this?"
    "There can't be a girl crying in a cemetery at 12 am... or more"
    "There's a little girl crying at 1:30 in a cementery, what the hell?"
    "Can you hear me? Is there someone there?"
    "Oh fuck this"
    "Little girl, what's your name? Little girl? Girly?"
    "Oh shit, don't fuck around with me! Lalo(name), Coletas(nickname), otherguy, Elias dude, dude, PLEASE"

This video is real actually, it was all over the news and tv shows and what not. Very Scary. It was here in Mexico City.

**Note**

The sound that the girl makes when she turns her head is not in the original video. Some smartass at ebaumsworld changed it most likely.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

I doubt it since all he does is steals content from other people and places his watermark on it.

Ranger
    9900klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries

at least he learned to not steal content from SA
    invasion ftw

Too scared to click. ^^

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

It's not that bad, and I usually freak out when I see shit like that. If I were that dude w/ the camera tho, I'd be runnin faster than he was....lol

Yeah...I got kinda freaked out at the climax point...and Im usually not phased by things like that. Then again its dark in my room..and quiet.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

told you it was scary. I had seen it over and over and I imagined if it would eventually make it to the web. Guess it did XD

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

How can people believe this stuff is real..?

Ever seen a cat at night when shining a light at it? Camera has a light on it, shined it at their poor little sister they forced to sit on a grave.. Could of been the moon light too.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

LOL the object of the video is not the flashing eyes(everyone knows that's cause of the night vision). It's a girl at 1:30 am crying in a graveyard. It's not the rawr they added to when she turns her head and not the lights in her eyes. It's the fact out of the nothing a girl appears in a graveyard.

If you lived in Mexico, which you obviously not, you would know more about ghost folklore and how we don't joke about that kind of stuff.

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

So if they dont joke around, that means it would be very easy to fool people who believe in that stuff. Taking advantage of ignorance and trust so to say.

All they did was get someones little sister to sit on a grave.

Give me till tomorrow morning and I can make a video like that, and ill speak Russian for the hell of it.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

LOL speak what you wish. This was a serious thing. If you don't wish to believe in ghosts then don't lol. But for the love of God don't start an argument over a scary video.

I eat ghosts for breakfast.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

that video is ofn

wtf was that guy doing in a graveyard with a camera lol

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lasitha
    It was all over the news and tv shows and what not. Very Scary. It was here in Mexico City

told you it was scary. I had seen it over and over and I imagined if it would eventually make it to the web. Guess it did XD
    Gawd Zigma. I know it's old, I only wanted to translate the text as what's described in Ebaumsworld is totally innacurate.

LOL Bunshin, they planned it.

It's a long story but I'll make it short.

Basically, in downtown Mexico City, in the street Cañitas, there's a house where people played Ouija.

Now the owner of this house and his wife, brother, sister and friends bought a Ouija board and played with it, which resulted in an ugly outcome that evening and ever since then a series of events happened in there, including the death of 4 of the 7 that played with the Ouija.

Ever since then, the owner of this house, who wrote a book about what went on in the house (Which is a very scary book) and against all skepticism and critique and etc, has been proving true and false videos, audios, pics etc.

Now, the guy that filmed this video is known, he is a normal guy who has a normal TV show, never scandalizes, is married, has a little girl and stuff. So he didn't believe in ghosts either, so they did this. Needless to say I think he will think twice before playing with fire again .

Sorry, while it might be freaky as a short flick but to try and pass it off as real is kind of absurd.

First off, you can see plain as day he is using a camera with night vision and mounted on the camera is a dim light that he focuses on the supposed "ghost". The lens on those cameras are so incredibly sensitive that any reflective light explodes in to the camera like a a burst. That includes light reflected off of your little eyeballs. So as soon as she turned around the light hit her eyes and it was amplified by the lens. Watch old National Geographic or Discovery Documentaries where they still used that type of lens and you will see the same thing on animals they are recording. They use newer lenses now that pick up everything in a white/grey tone instead of the green because the green required minimal light to get it to work where the newer lenses require no light at all.

I am sorry I forget the name of the exact cameras. I believe the green tinted lenses work off of infrared while the newer white/grey tinted models work off an entirely different method which amplifies the tiniest bits of light in the lens and produces true night time vision without the need of external light sources like the infrared requires. Although they cost a fortune and the lenses last I saw were about 2 feet long. It has been a while since I took the classes that covered them.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lasitha
    LOL the object of the video is not the flashing eyes(everyone knows that's cause of the night vision). It's a girl at 1:30 am crying in a graveyard. It's not the rawr they added to when she turns her head and not the lights in her eyes. It's the fact out of the nothing a girl appears in a graveyard.
    Trust me, my brothers who study communications and cinema and what not have alrdy told me about those things. But they believe it because of the context. I guess it's hard to understand if you didn't see it when it was first shown^^;

I've messed with a Ouiji board before...and trust me, it's no joke. Several people who did not know of instances that had occured in my house, somehow managed to communicate witha girl, who apparently had died in my house. We got to talking and she was interested in me....and it just got scarier from there. It was pretty freaky and just the feeling of the eye floating across the letters was enough to know it wasnt someone playing with me.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

so this la yorona? or her little sister?

lol ebaum is teh blockz here but i bet this has aried on "ocurrió asi" like a million times by now if that show is still around lol
    mexican journalism is the greatest lol

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Like I said, it wasn't a sensationalist video. Don't criticize mexican Journalism. Programs such as "ocurrió asi" or "duro y directo" are products of a shameful mind. La llorona was in Guanajuato, not in Mexico City.