Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Stupid people     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Dia>bio almost always

oh, and if another blm casts drown with a nin tank when I'm level'ing whm, I will kill them.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno
    Ok that guy apologized to me and said some stuff so leave him alone now but the moral of the story (thread) is:

Dont fucking invite someone and then get someone else and then not tell the first person
    yeah, I MADE HIM APOLOGIZE!

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by edgarfigaro
    Dia>bio almost always

oh, and if another blm casts drown with a nin tank when I'm level'ing whm, I will kill them.
    I usually cast Rasp, Drown, and something else... No matter what tank.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

ty Zigma u da man

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by chilicheese
    -people that hold knight crabs @ king arthro so that their one buddy can show up and they still lose claim but it takes an hour longer for him to pop.
    I did that just last weekend against gilsellers, fun as hell. Tanking knight crab as smn, hitting me for 3dmg, missing like crazy. I was surprised a normal mob (sorta normal...) went ssj after 15 mins, hitting me for 50+ without missing.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Razz
    Since this is about stupid people, or just rants in general, heres some for those allakazham addicts out there:

USE A FUCKING SEARCH COMMENT

Don't make a party if you're going to leave in 2 hours or less

Don't join a party if you're going to leave in 2 hours or less

Don't use stupid /p spam when using an Summon, i.e. "Come forth Carbucle bringer of the Rainbow."

Don't use <annoyingnoise#58> in anything.

Don't have /p or /s for Provoke or Utesemi

I'll add more when I can remember all the stupid shit people pull in parties.
    Fix'd

I'm sure I missed a couple.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Glick Wick
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Rasp + Drown = Why?

There's only 2 combos you should consider using:
    Choke -> Shock -> Burn (Used in good parties where people don't miss like hell)
    Frost -> Rasp -> Drown (Not so good parties where people miss like crazy).

I'm curious as to why you'd ever just do Rasp and Drown, since Rasp just makes the mob crit less and slightly less accurate. If you want to make a difference you need Frost...

Quote Originally Posted by MisterBob
    Rasp + Drown = Why?

There's only 2 combos you should consider using:
    Choke -> Shock -> Burn (Used in good parties where people don't miss like hell)

I'm curious as to why you'd ever just do Rasp and Drown, since Rasp just makes the mob crit less and slightly less accurate. If you want to make a difference you need Frost...
    exactly, and Drown is rather useless with a good nin tank that doens't get hit....

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I use calls... But I use the "good" calls.. 20 and 21.. That little quiet "ding" sound.. Not trumpets and marching band coming down the street or artillery cannons firing off next to your head.. Just to let you know... He found a Crab to pull. Calls 1-5 are only useful when your freaking BRD falls asleep... and it didn't even work then D:

Secondly, I didn't mean JUST Rasp and Drown, hence me saying something else because I couldn't remember it was Frost.. I just hit macros Alt 1-3 and they're on. That's all.

I like to use them because it's just the KISS theory... My chat log doesn't shot if Bob hit the Robber Crab for 20 damage or missed. I don't care if you do hit it or miss. Well, I care if you miss which is why I always stick to these debuffs.

E. Body
    BG Level

Get this, in the PT I am in right now, one guy has to go, so he gets replacement. the rep comes, then 20mins later another has to go, and so on and so on.

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

this is my /tells log after I come back from 5 hours afk on my BRD, pay no attention to the other stuff, only what the Blix dude was saying lol

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...n/annoying.png

blax n gunz
    BG Level

USE A FUCKING SEARCH COMMENT
    I'd like to add to that

READ A PERSON'S FUCKING SEARCH COMMENT

I love it when I have something like "I'm playing solo right now" and I'm clearly in a weird zone either farming or skilling up as bard/thf or something strange like that, and I get no fewer than four tells that start out as

Idiot >> (Hello!)

And I ignore it. I prefer people get straight to the point. Then

Idiot >> Hello! ^^

Note the Sailor Moon Eyes. At this point he clearly thinks my lack of response is consistent with being a JP, and EVERYBODY knows that .jp people will have hot secks with you the second you send them the Sailor Moon Eyes. The next tell

Idiot >> (Party)(Middle of Fucking Nowhere)@5(Member)(Experience Points)(Help me out!)(please)(Do you need it?)

At which point I blacklist them.

E. Body
    BG Level

Amen. Fucking amen.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I just solo VT sharks in sea w/ the xp ring to keep my buffer and get like 4k/hr.

I sure beats having to wait an hour to join some party in Ro'Maeve with you at 75 and a 72 paladin tank that gets hefty chain3s for 98xp.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Correction
    I love it when I have something like "I'm playing solo right now" and I'm clearly in a weird zone either farming or skilling up as bard/thf or something strange like that, and I get no fewer than four tells that start out as
    I farm in Riverne, and I get invites to level 50 parties on my nin all the time which is pretty funny, I've even had a guy argue with me when I told him I was higher level.

or one time, I was in yhoter, a friend had leveled war to 30 back during NA releace and used sword, so I was helping him skill axe as whm/war, I WAS IN PT and subbing war in yhoter, and got an invite, that was classic.

E. Body
    BG Level

When I was in Mandom before the NA release, for a laugh one of our bards tried to see if he would get a PT with a level 5 WAR sub, and what do you know, he got one instantly. >.>

Relic Shield
    BG Level

my war sub is properly leveld for whm kthx

http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/5541/wtf8jy.jpg

i said ok to him 1sec after he asked..

jp are weird -_-

E. Body
    BG Level

NAs are even more weird. They're all like "12k tnl" and "I cant wait til next level" yet they join and leave 30mins later.

My question to you NAs is: don't you want to fucking level?

I wonder how half of you even get 75 within a reasonable time frame when you cant stick to the same pt for more than 1 hour.

Best thing to do to counter JPs is to set with a JP RDM and BRD (I did this lvl'ing MNK to 50ish) and if any JP has JP only we don't invite them, alternatively if we joined a PT with people with JP only comments we'd tell them to fuck off and disband (or get the people kicked) and get a PT 5mins later.

also lol @ sailormoon eyes XD

is that the one that looks like ^^ but is done with alt+0136?