Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
    Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Respect among HNM Linkshells

Remember that time you claimed King Behemoth, only to have it stolen from you the brief second that it goes unclaimed? If you do, there is a good chance your server has a the same disease ours does - a linkshell filled with scum that thrives on cheating to get what they want.

Having competiton while camping an NM is common, especially when there is a good chance of the HQ popping. The hard part of these Notorious Montsers is the claim, since the linkshells camping are more than likely able to kill. As you wait, and wait, and invest hours into camping, it finally pops. Anytime it pops red, it's always a happy occassion. But, what fun is there in killing the NM when you know another linkshell is spamming provoke or stun on it? I always thought the rule was to random when there is a chance the claiming linkshell might wipe, atleast that's what the rule was on our server.

Well that all changed today. We had successfully claimed King Behemoth, only to have is stolen as it breifly went yellow by another linkshell. Seriously, how childish can you get? Makes me want to vomit. It's just always nice to see many people investing time for nothing; just to get it pissed down the drain by some group of assholes.

I know this isn't the first time it's happened, and I'm sure it happens on your server. I also know this will continue to happen since there is no cure for this disease yet. I guess this is just a rant to Square to have a server where you require a certain IQ, age, and sensibility to be able to play on. Let's the retards kill themselves, and let the smart people prosper.

Also, I would like to request that linkshells that steal HNM get banned from Big Kills, if that's at all possible.

btw, imawesome - Unicorn Server

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

LOL....WoW > FFXI!

FFXI vs WoW thread commence!

E. Body
    BG Level

I love drama, its fun.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Razz
    I love drama, its fun.

no names? stolen KB? what kind of pussy drama is this??

on BG forums we dissolve alliance when we lose lot on e-body.

GTFO

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

No early Friday drama thread? It sucks though because no matter the amount of whining/complaining that goes on, changes nothing in game glad I left!

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I really don't know if this was necessary. I don't want to post the reasoning here though. I've said my piece to those I felt necessary.

Xavier

Quote Originally Posted by Okan
    I really don't know if this was necessary. I don't want to post the reasoning here though. I've said my piece to those I felt necessary.
    That sounds like you were there and possibly involved in the stealing, EXPLAIN PLZ!

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by chilicheese
    no names? stolen KB? what kind of pussy drama is this??

on BG forums we dissolve alliance when we lose lot on e-body.

GTFO
    lol

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I was not there nor involved in this incident, but this incident involved my LS and another one I previously made a thread about. As you all know, there's always rivalry between any two HNM shells. Some more so then others. (BG vs FI is a good example of this rivarly).

Wabo is in full force and BD is dead empty minus just a few people from other shells. (I think they said about 25 campers at first window.) Well it was first window the KB decided to pop and Wabo makes the claim. Taking it down to 66%, they run away from a Meteor and KB goes unclaimed. Someone, whom I believe is a little upset about last nights Aspido for untold reasons, managed to get claim during this small window. From what I hear, most of this other LS was following KB and trying to steal it anyway. Their reasoning they stated was the Wabo had stoled a KB from them prior. I'll explain this later. Well, after time the other LS finally defeats KB and comes over and then insults start to fly like a 3rd grade school ground fight.

One LS is tossing insults while the other is tossing back racial insults. It got ugly from the screens of the say chat that I saw. This would have been better kept between these two LS if you asked me.

About the previous theft of KB, I'll say this.
    A JP LS claims KB. Speaking to them, they had 5 people total or so with 2 AFK and they just wanted NQ anyway. They give up and another LS jumps on KB like a fat kid on a twinkie. They promptly wipe, but not before calling for help. Some say accidental while others say intentional. I'm not going to post anything other then KB had been CFH'd. Well, Bonk (The JP LS that made the claim.)randoms with Fortune and Fortune exclude Wabo in a random to get it after this other LS wipes and it's clean. Fortune wins over Bonk. Fortune said that Wabo did not have enough members currently present to be included in the random. Well, Wabo didn't like the answer and when CFH was off, they claimed and killed KB. To say it was stolen when it was free roaming and no attackers were on it is a little too much. One side will say Wabo had 3 members in Behemoth Dominion total. The other will say they were 8+ with 8+ more in Qufim nearly in BD. No one really knows the exact numbers anymore.

Edit: Clarified some things in previous paragraph.
    Either way, I think both sides made a huge mistake in actions today. Since my previous thread, I've tried to settle shit between these two LS. Knowing we weren't obviously going to be sitting down for some tea and singing show tunes together, I figured I could atleast make it so we didn't do this stuff... I hoped.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

That sounds like you were there and possibly involved in the stealing, EXPLAIN PLZ!
    No, Okan wasn't there.

You know what really wasn't necessary? You posting about something you weren't involved in. You weren't online when it happened, so really it doesn't concern you.

Niho

Im most of that crap is bs okan lol..... reason why wabo was not in the random was because ONLY!! raziel was camping during the windows and when it pop, and another thing why did you fail to mantion wabo was the ones shouting racial comments on our members?

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Imawesome
    No, Okan wasn't there.

[quote:69bd4]I really don't know if this was necessary. I don't want to post the reasoning here though. I've said my piece to those I felt necessary.
    You know what really wasn't necessary? You posting about something you weren't involved in. You weren't online when it happened, so really it doesn't concern you.[/quote:69bd4]

Ok, Imawesome. I didn't NEED to be there to grasp the concept of what happened. I've seen atleast 10 screen shots of what happened. What you're doing it trying to make it sound like Wabo had their shit nice and clean and were completely robbed. Wabo really did some stuff that was completely uncalled for today.

Why is it that people do not understand the concept that someone can understand something if they were not there? So I'm guessing you told your teacher to shut up about the Revolutionary War and the Louisiana Purchase because "They were there when it happend."

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Niho
    Im most of that crap is bs okan lol..... reason why wabo was not in the random was because ONLY!! raziel was camping during the windows and when it pop, and another thing why did you fail to mantion wabo was the ones shouting racial comments on our members?
    Because I tried to keep it censored on both halves. As I said, I think this post is completely ridiculous and could have been solved without this instigation. Secondly, as I said there's two sides to the story. You're saying "Only Raz". If I ask someone else they'll say "We had X".

Edit: I'm saying this is stupid because I thought we'd have learned something from the past about these type of threads. It's completely pointless.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Its like saying some1 steals a 1% tiamat and wont give it back to you while it mpks your entire ally.

Xavier

FINISH HIM...FLAWLESS VICTORY.

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    FINISH HIM...FLAWLESS VICTORY.
    This thread is now about mortal kombat finishes, NAME YOUR FAVORITE FATALITY/FRIENDSHIP/ANIMALITY