Check it out ^^

Music: Showbread - Dead by Dawn
    Bloc Party - Banquet[/url]

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

[removed broken image]

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

this makes up for that gay ass video of you trading items to an NPC to get shaded specs.

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

haha, Yea i need more responses though what was the picture you posted aurin?

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

lol? I guess, um, thanks for the 2-3 minutes of you guys WALKING TO THE BC, and the like 30-60 seconds of fade-in/fade-out sort-of fighting action you got going on... with an equal amount of time spent zooming in on the drops. I guess someone around here may want to tug your e-penis, which seems to be the intended effect here, since this video really shows nothing else besides your glorious descent into Central Apollyon, the drops you got when you won, and the awesome credits rolling at the end. Truly heroic.

I guess what I'm trying to say, is that this was not very interesting. Maybe you're concerned about revealing your awesome tactics for dealing with it? I don't know. But I feel like that's 5-6 minutes of my life that I'll never get back. Thanks! :3

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

go try that on proto-ultima

lol? I guess, um, thanks for the 2-3 minutes of you guys WALKING TO THE BC, and the like 30-60 seconds of fade-in/fade-out sort-of fighting action you got going on... with an equal amount of time spent zooming in on the drops. I guess someone around here may want to tug your e-penis, which seems to be the intended effect here, since this video really shows nothing else besides your glorious descent into Central Apollyon, the drops you got when you won, and the awesome credits rolling at the end. Truly heroic.

I guess what I'm trying to say, is that this was not very interesting. Maybe you're concerned about revealing your awesome tactics for dealing with it? I don't know. But I feel like that's 5-6 minutes of my life that I'll never get back. Thanks! :3
    Wow done in true BG Forum style. You make me look like an angel.

and yeah...

go try that on proto-ultima.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Whoever told me to sub ninja, f u >,<

Faith bangs sucked there, i should of gone /war and eaten meat, omega is a pansy, ultima should be fun ehh...

Hi ruin of BG /wave ; ; still <3 you guys

Edit: LOL KB popped and RMT got it.. buuuuuuuut... it went yellow(tho no1 saw it) we were all sapmming and a diff ls got it ; ; (amazing.. how.......nm ;o)

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

The actual content, between all the BS, is quite short.

More meat, less fat.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Drzaus
    Whoever told me to sub ninja, f u >,<

Faith bangs sucked there, i should of gone /war and eaten meat, omega is a pansy, ultima should be fun ehh...

Hi ruin of BG /wave ; ; still <3 you guys

Edit: LOL KB popped and RMT got it.. buuuuuuuut... it went yellow(tho no1 saw it) we were all sapmming and a diff ls got it ; ; (amazing.. how.......nm ;o)
    wtf are you talking about

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

Did anyone notice how the clip of Omega dieing was really laggy? About halfway through the fight my folder was already full with footage lol so I had to stop and only record the ending. Next time I'm going to try and free more space for the actual filming heh, thanks for the honest responses though ^^

Did anyone notice how the clip of Omega dieing was really laggy?
    It was laggy because you were casting Stoneskin. Stoneskin among many other spells (Firaga III anyone?) causes the framerate of FFXI to drop to ungodly levels.

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lockecole
    Did anyone notice how the clip of Omega dieing was really laggy?
    It was laggy because you were casting Stoneskin. Stoneskin among many other spells (Firaga III anyone?) causes the framerate of FFXI to drop to ungodly levels.
    Uh, read my post I told you why it was laggy; I had reached my maximum space to record in, and after you do that FRAPS makes your game lag when you're recording , no matter what you're doing, because its struggling to record and squeeze it into the small space it has left. Don't go spouting off things thinking you're all kickass, because you aren't ;p.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

>.> i was A. talking bout how /nin sucked vs omega with the strat we used
    B. to my linkmates who posted b4 me, obv u couldnt of known my bad
    and C. we were camping KB, which popped and got claimed by rmt

How you got
    "Don't go spouting off things thinking you're all kickass, because you aren't ;p."
    out of
    "It was laggy because you were casting Stoneskin. Stoneskin among many other spells (Firaga III anyone?) causes the framerate of FFXI to drop to ungodly levels."
    is beyond me.

Forgive me for trying to shed light onto the situation.(notice how your framerate pics up as Stoneskin ends cast?) Judging by your video as a whole, (seriously wtf was that?) I figured you needed it. :wink:

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lockecole
    How you got
    "Don't go spouting off things thinking you're all kickass, because you aren't ;p."
    out of
    [quote:4db9c]"It was laggy because you were casting Stoneskin. Stoneskin among many other spells (Firaga III anyone?) causes the framerate of FFXI to drop to ungodly levels."
    is beyond me.

Forgive me for trying to shed light onto the situation.(notice how your framerate pics up as Stoneskin ends cast?) Judging by your video as a whole, (seriously wtf was that?) I figured you needed it. :wink:[/quote:4db9c]

Go out into the real world and see how well you fair, you are a complete and utter jackass...

From the beginning I was truely trying to help out. I'm just amazed you were offended by my topic that was first meant to help out and not this one. Which had no intention of contributing anything positive to the OP.

I do agree though it was a horribly put together video with next to no content (as did everyone else who replied) and yet I was the only person who responded to one of your questions. So I fail to see how I'm a horrible person when I actually took the time to make a reply back, in referance to one of your comments, instead of just bashing your video like 95% of the other replies.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Question about the fight: How does Spirits Within work on him?

omega - joke

ultima - real fun

Cyrene

Wow, you guys have got some pretty big sticks up your asses. Try getting off your thrones every once in a while.