Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Obi's <,<     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Obi's <,<

First off, if there was a post about this already, sorry, search function sucked for me

The Elemental obi's from Sea, has any1 had time to test if they have any effect on Crafting, be it skilling up, or HQing?

Closest thing i saw on this was on a thread that asked if it applyed to crafting, and som1 said it might(which i hope it does) but no other evidence besides common sense.. which SE fails at

The wording on the obi descriptions makes me think the must affect crafting in som form of other..

Since i needed to unlock virtue stones, i did an obi, Ice.. while synthing panther masks(ice crystal- tho for HQ i guess i'd use a fire obi on firesday) on iceday i didnt really notice anything, but i never took the time to try and test

So thoughs on the elemental obi's affecting Crafting? any data? discuss
    trying to decide if i should farm for more tissues and organs or if this is seriously a total waste.. it is sea after all

if obis do indeed affect crafting.. 8)

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I dont think theres any way to prove any item you equip will change crafting except for maybe the +skill stuff. :x

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno
    I dont think theres any way to prove any item you equip will change crafting except for maybe the +skill stuff.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

of course u can prove it, say u wear an obi on a tier0 synth get to a cloister wait for the right day and get the 30% bonus and synth a few things and HQ
    sure it could be luck, but if u try again and keep doing it.. then u can at least prove there is a good chance that it affects crafting
    Likewise ppl have tested their own HQ rate on diff tier items, using plain old math.. u go 6/12(multiple times) thats 50% HQ rate, try the obis and never go below 10/12 thats an improvement
    im looking for somthing like that, i know its alot to ask, ill try it myself but if any1 can prove it doesnt it would save me alot of time

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

Why can't people just accept that crafting is really fucking random and very little affects it?

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

-.-
    trust me i know crafting is fucked up, u wouldnt believe how my luck is compared to RMT crafters, best things ive HQd while skilling would be 1 sniper+1 and a cavalier mantle+1.. what do the RMTers make? Panther+1 Penance shit, feral mask, multiple sniper+1 and more, whoever it was that posted Sell/buy gil and u will HQ was 100% accurate

I just want somthing to do.. FFXI is somthing to pass the time nowdays until somthing better comes out.. i tried to dlthe trial of WoW but the stupid thing is corrupt or somthing so f that >.>

Thinking about RFonline.. but for now why cant i just hope, that SE isnt 100% shit

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

It's all numbers and averages nothing affects it. There you go.

E. Body
    BG Level

RFonline is shit.

Ksandra Needs To Post Tits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Drzaus
    -.-
    trust me i know crafting is fucked up, u wouldnt believe how my luck is compared to RMT crafters, best things ive HQd while skilling would be 1 sniper+1

You skilled on sniper rings?

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

oh i stated that wrong my bad lol, nah i was 94 i think when i made it.. pure luck

anyway, F crafting!

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/8...00005xi.th.jpg

:D

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

Maybe Treasure Hunter affects crafting too!!

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

:<

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Russta
    Maybe Treasure Hunter affects crafting too!!
    Not to mention, you're on MNK/SAM/NIN anyway... so what's the use of those?

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

thf was my first to 75.. i basically stopped playing it cuz it grew boring camping sozu without getting drops, and not being needed due to other new thfs with knife
    so i quit, until i got armlets..
    preatty simple now.. u goto dynamis as thf.. for dlord switch to mnk for dmg.. common sense?

BG site sucks now.. i miss the BG members.
    [see you again!] [lie]

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Why can't people just accept that crafting is a random number generator and nothing affects it?
    Fixed.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Raineer
    Why can't people just accept that crafting is a random number generator and being a gilseller affects it?
    Fixed.