+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Relic Weapons
    BG Level

lol

I'm just sick of the "USC is the greatest team ever lolwww orz pew pew pew" crap. And the only reason ND is in the Fiesta Bowl is that someone watched "Rudy" before making his poll selections. ND needs to join a conference...until then...they can GTFO.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Cleveland
    Did USC play anyone other than Notre Dame (who is annually overrated)?
    As much as it pains me to say this as an Oregon State alum, USC beat the crap out of Oregon in Eugene. Oregon's the #5 or #6 team in the nation, that qualifies them as someone to me.

Regarding Notre Dame, see my disertation in the "College Football Season" topic if you care all that much. Until they stop getting preferential treatment to the other 118 D-1 schools, I have taken a vow to never watch another ND game.

Unless they play Oregon State in another bowl game...

ND needs to join a conference...until then...they can GTFO.
    Big East? Lol, they're in the Big East in Basketball, but I would imagine if they were there for Football, they'd just destroy everyone there now that Miami and Virgina Tech are ACC teams. And if they were in the Big 10 they'd be a 12 team confrence and most likely split into 2 divisions much like many of the others. Kinda funny to see that tho since I think the Big 10 would give Norte Dame a run for their money.

And the only reason ND is in the Fiesta Bowl is that someone watched "Rudy" before making his poll selections.
    I would rather see Norte Dame in there then Oregon. And I'm not saying that cuz I'm a Huskies (Washington) fan.

Little Mother
    BG Level

Well I'm from Houston, and I love Texas, but USC has always been my team, so its such a hard choice, I think I'm going for Texas a little more though, but I'm mostly looking for a damn good game, which this should be.