Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Does anyone have a strategy for...

the bugby BC in louvrence's path from chapter 5 of cop?

I am the only tank so how would we deal with 5 mobs that are unsleepable ; ;

Alla and koolaid have limited info. We also have no smn's or rng's.....

any help is appreciated.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

if you can't beat this BC, you should think about quitting the game. Its that easy.

Kite, Kite and Kite, the monsters are casters, thus they are easy to kite. Cept for the bugbear, but he is weak vs gravity.

heh sounds good to me. just read about the 5 mobs and it seemed extremely intimidating =P ty again

Love-God among men.
    BG Level

what he said, this BC is rediculously easy, even whms can kite these.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

one of them is a thief...
    but yeah, easy ass bcnm.

when I did it myself and our nin DC'ed, and we still won, so we had to do it twice

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Glick Wick
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

yeah lol, our WHM ended up kiting the Bugbear guy...its a joke

Sea Torques
    BG Level

yeah this is retardedly easy. I did this w/o some gear and had people 5-6lvls under the cap go in too.

we went into this fight with NIN RNG RNG RNG WHM and one of our RNG died in the first 2 seconds by a fluke and we killed it with 3, don't sweat it, it's a joke lol

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Dawnbringer

Protip: You can get inside casting range and they won't aggro. BLM/BLM/BLM/BLM/BLM/BLM

would 4blm, 1brd or rdm and a whm work for the 3 mithra tracker one? 5 mobs, i would love to go in there and just manaburn it...

This one time when we fought it one of the moblins casted sleepga right at the start on all of us and that made it a bit difficult but we still won. Otherwise, if you want to cheese it, you can just get 2 blms to AM one of the moblins at the start and deal with the rest. It's a really easy bc though, the moblins are soloable by different melee jobs, just kite the bugbear back and forth until the moblins are all dead.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Yes, 4 blms 1 brd and 1 rdm would beat mithran trackers easily. 4 blms alone can do it.

Go in ES + Sleepga - Aeroga II - Sleepga - any other -ga spells and repeat until win.

easy way for Trackers is to have a PLD invincible while 2-3smns start unloading astral flows also

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Yeah, it was easy. We just went in as SMNx4 and two moral support officers, and beat it in the first round of astral flow.

We tried the mithra tracker one with a normal pt setup. BLM, BLM, RDM, RDM, RNG, NIN and we wiped pretty easily 2 times. They were hard to tank as a ninja because they didnt stay slept for long. Looks like we are gonna go back and beat this BC with 4 blm's...

oh and the moblin BC was weak. Thanks again

Black Belt
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjadik
    We tried the mithra tracker one with a normal pt setup. BLM, BLM, RDM, RDM, RNG, NIN and we wiped pretty easily 2 times. They were hard to tank as a ninja because they didnt stay slept for long. Looks like we are gonna go back and beat this BC with 4 blm's...
    i've beaten it with that exact setup (before ranged nerf though).

Banned.

BG Level

On the Mithra BCNM... or any BCNM with more than one target, "Zombie" tactics work fine if you have the time. You wiped in a safe place after killing one or two of them and you reraise for the win.