BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Missing Temenos Monsters     submit to reddit submit to twitter

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

Missing Temenos Monsters

As I've been compiling my research and personal experience with Limbus, I've been checking out more and more sites. Most of them Japanese at this point. Anyway, I came across something rather unusual:

http://f31.aaa.livedoor.jp/~airforce...t_temenos.html

Skip down to the very bottom. Unfortunately, I can't translate that nonsense. But it looks kind of like the monsters for a potential 5th, 6th, and 7th floors of Central Temenos. I've seen these monsters listed on multiple sources now, all in Japanese.

The only thing I could come up with since then, while searching around was this:

http://evas.exteen.com/

It has what looks like a Vana'diel Profile for Kingslayer Doggvdegg. There's no such thing as that in the Tribune that I'm aware of, however. And, yeah, I can't translate it!

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone had seen this stuff yet, or has/can translate any of this information. I'm sort of curious. (I didn't see it posted anywhere on this form previously, so forgive me if I missed it somewhere.)

http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/vie...r=asc&start=30

One of the monsters in that list corresponds to a mob popped out of a chest, so it's probably safe to assume they are all like that.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

Hmm. That would be 16 chests. @.@ Presumably all of those monsters would be ridiculously hard, especially the Mystic Avatars and the Three Beastmen Kings. If none of those dropped chips, I would be absolutely scandalized. I'm definitely tossing them all open and killing them before I move on to Proto-Ultima. ^^/

I'm still curious about that weird Vana'diel Profile thing. Also... I wonder if the chests are always keyed to specific monsters, or if it's random. I think a lot of people would want to avoid the Mystic Avatars. :/

With milk. With love
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Cenarion Circle

Perhaps a coorilation with the chests in the Proto-Ultima bc?

Re: Missing Temenos Monsters

Quote Originally Posted by Hiruke
    As I've been compiling my research and personal experience with Limbus, I've been checking out more and more sites. Most of them Japanese at this point. Anyway, I came across something rather unusual:

http://f31.aaa.livedoor.jp/~airforce...t_temenos.html
    I don't know how many other people caught that, but fighting Orcish Grognards in Temenos floor 3 was pretty funny. The people that make up the quest titles and mob names have a sense of humour anyway.

Oh, and the 3 NMs mentioned as coming from chests there sound similar but to theones in the previous 3 Vana'Diel tribunes, which is where the pictures on that Japanese blog is taken from.

Kingslayer Doggvdegg ƒI

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

So Doggvdegg was in a previous one? I guess I should have checked back farther. Other than that, they only sound similar because of, well, the fact that all of those NMs have similar names. Tzee Xicu is the Beastman King of Castle Oztroja (actually a female). Never seen Du'Dha in-game, that I can recollect. And Kingslayer Doggvdegg is now pretty obviously. Guess I'll go back and read it. Thanks!

All the mobs at the bottom, including that orc and the other shit, pops from chests IN THE SAME FLOOR AS PROTO-ULTIMA. When you trade the final 3 chips to the thingy, you get warped to ultima's lair, and in that lair is tons of treasure chests. we opened one which popped an enhanced pygmaioi which was pretty tough actually. didn't mess around with the others cuz we wanted to kill ultima.