Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Stalkmore, are you even on our fucking server? gtfo
    all I see here is an LS to LS argument and some random fuck is like "ZOMG GUYS I'M FROM VELFOR BUT I WANT BG DRAMA TOO!!!!!"

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

lol Gotex

they were 3 when they claimed OL after u guys wiped!!

U WIPED FIRST with more than 3 ppl <<<<

ewwww Kinzuru

and wipe @ KB ? I thought Uchino called for help by mistake

and why are u so happy about killing Overlord and consider it something? we used to kill it with 2 PTs max and 1 PT.

you guys started to piss me off. its wrong to piss a taru, trust me on this.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid
    lol Gotex

they were 3 when they claimed OL after u guys wiped!!

U WIPED FIRST with more than 3 ppl <<<<

ewwww Kinzuru

and wipe @ KB ? I thought Uchino called for help by mistake

and why are u so happy about killing Overlord and consider it something? we used to kill it with 2 PTs max and 1 PT.

you guys started to piss me off. its wrong to piss a taru, trust me on this.
    hmm now you forgot a small fact, they died with 3 people (Us, kinzuru) when we had BRD + WAR + SMN holding it. Now lets turn to knights, you died with NIN + BLM + RDM if I am correct. So plz tell me what is worse? Our war in a hauberk out tanking your great LS leader or us dieing without a stunner? btw bragging about killing overlord with 2 pts is a sad sad thing..

actually. we held it with 3 people for about 20 minutes. warrior bard smn. i have screenshots if you need it? and then slamdunk -- unfortunate. We recovered, claimed again with 5 - got it to 50% - slam dunk again. I was playing on PC and Ps2 the whitemage and the bard, so it was partially my fault. oops.

then without letting it regen, valiant claimed it - and died in less then 5 minutes.

then you guys laid there while we killed it.

(while like 12 of ur guys showed up in zone to stand there n watch.. mmmm.. was it fun?)

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid
    http://www.theorderls.com/bigkills_img/351hnm23.jpg

lol

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

yea actually ur WAR did a pretty good job and i enjoyed watching, I even told u that in say

but im really wondering,, what are u so afriad of that u keep screenshots of everything ?

and gotex mainly we took 2 PTs because we always had competetion with StudioGobli there, but when no one is zone we used to go and kill with no problem.

We take Screenshots and keep them like this so when Ignorant people like your LS members run there mouth... we throw it back in your face...

IE: THIS POST

Love-God among men.
    BG Level

That's hot.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

I recall u coming here first and posting shit about my LS when we won Alky's claim.

now we're not posting coz we're mad we lost the claim, its about something different, about u bot claiming.

by checking whose in ur LS all i can say is "birds of a feather flock together.", u guys scare me

starting with Judah's KEKE RA like 2 years ago and giving us the shitty reputation "yea its him!! hes the one who mpks everyone and wears Knights pearl when he does", dunno how he got a pearl though lol
    and now this.

I've read what someone here who was asking if we ever saw Judah posting a normal post that doesnt contain "this person hacks, bots, he sucks, etc etc" i find this very true and im loling now

/cheer Kinzurublabla leader

You posted a fuckin SS of me Camo'd... I see no Screenshot of me Botwarping Claiming or anything... Because I didn't, plain and simple- I PLAY PS2 I WARP HACK ALLRIGHT

How now brown cow

Remember taht time you sold a nobles tunic for 1 gil on AH to remove name and someone bought it, so you cried like a fag?

and then to pay knights back, you had to RMT and buy another nobles tunic?

I digress....

now we're not posting coz we're mad we lost the claim, its about something different, about u bot claiming.
    When i posted on this forum previously about alky, it was because Bchui - i guess /not a member of knights/ was in the party with valiant, and teleport claimed alky infront of 3 other linkshells. It was obvious. placing him under alky with him using charm in the log, no animation. point blank.

now you wanna post a screenshot of my member using camo, and say that is cheating?

btw - heard someone bought Kyubi's account, and you guys let him into the linkshell anyway - didn't know RMT was a fair practice in knights...

hows that working out?

Quote Originally Posted by Arcjo
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulktified
    I don't give a fuck what goes on here..
    Apparently you do since you took the time to post and try defend yourself.

Dumb fuck.

/cheers drama

You threw up camo on the window he happened to pop, it's all too conventient.

Oh well, I suppose these noob HNM ls's gotta start up someway
    Wow. Who are you to call anyone ignorant when you run your mouth like that. According to this screenshot http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v502/Erza/kinzuru.jpg

You were not even present to witness what went on because your name is gray in the alliance list and therefore you were not even in the zone. So your authority is clearly welcome. You just pick a person and call them a dumb fuck? Well if you're allowed to do that than so am I. You are a dumb fuck.

Don't ever speak to Hulktified like that. He does not bot, I know for a fact that he plays on PS2 only, and your ignorance about Hulk makes it even worse to say what you did. Rot in hell.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

you think we gonna believe u when u say u play PS2 ? lol

next time i camp against u, im gonna bring a GM to chill beside us lol *i wish this can come true*

next time ima ask our whole LS to go invisible when its about pop time and ask them to be so bored at pop time and have them press ctrl+J or whatever.

k im gonna grow up back now and stop talking to u, took my self low for 15 mins now to talk to u guys, cant take it anymore. see ya :D

/growup

no arguement to my post liquid?

thats what i thought.

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

Could you please at least make an attempt to be understood Liquid?

Its plain and simple... you Frapsed me and saw nothing

And btw...
    how long did it take you to come up with this bright Sentence

k im gonna grow up back now and stop talking to u, took my self low for 15 mins now to talk to u guys

Sea Torques
    BG Level

lolol liquid iz stoopid pwn7

/endfirstpost

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

lol im gonna reply ur post Judah cos u posted before i posted my last post, hmm whatever lol

yea i sold my nobles for 1 gil and i cried like a fag and a i RMTed one and gave it back to LS lol so ? come ban me faggot

i only RMTed it coz its the only way to repay the LS, they gave it to me as a gift ; ;, damn i didnt even attend that kirin and they got it for me.

call me whatever u want, i only did what i see is right.

and for that alky post, u faggot made the title Knights bot alky. go change it and say Bchui.

i wanna throw up

please someone quote this >>>

Judah u truly suck