Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

The Starlight Celebration!

Quote Originally Posted by Square-Enix
    Dec. 6, 2005 21:00 [PST]

The Starlight Celebration!

Master, Master!
    The Starlight Celebration is here again, kupo!

You...you have no idea what I'm talking about?
    Well...the Starlight Celebration is...
    Well, it's happy and glad and busy and grand.
    It's noisy and crazy and fun and then...

<Pant...pant...>
    I...I'm so excited I can't think straight, kupo...
    In any case, you're going to love it!
    It's a great festival, kupo!

Up until now, those red-wearing smilebringers have stolen the show with all their joyful present-giving and laughter, kupo!

But festivals are moogle territory!
    This year, the M.H.M.U. will bring you a Starlight Celebration to remember, kupo!

If those smilebringers are going to win all the children's hearts, then the moogles will focus on the adventurer population. We have presents galore for you all, kupo!

Except...we've sort of run into a snag, kupo.
    As you probably know, adventurers never stay still for very long. They're always off killing some dragon, or saving the world or something, and you can never pin them down, kupo.
    Even using the incredible crystal ball network of the M.H.M.U., we're finding it impossible to track every adventurer's movements!

Then we thought, "Who better to find an adventurer than another adventurer?"
    We'll employ your services to deliver all the greeting cards we have prepared, which can then be exchanged for a wonderful gift, kupo!

Hm?
    You're telling me those smilebringers manage to deliver their presents all over Vana'diel in a single
    night? You must be pulling my bobble, kupo!
    You couldn't accomplish that feat with all the airships in Jeuno!
    Well, we're not doing this to prove who's better!
    This is for the adventurers, so let's all pitch in and make it a great festival, kupo!

[Event Details]

*The schedule for the Starlight Celebration will be announced at a later time. Please check back later!

[Moogle Locations]

Southern San d'Oria
    Northern San d'Oria
    Bastok Mines
    Bastok Markets
    Windurst Waters
    Windurst Woods

This sounds like a lot of fun. And there are Santa coats! :D

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Looks interesting. That Jueno song last year kicked ass also, does anyone have it? :O

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Square
    Recall fond memories of yesteryear with the song "Jeuno -Starlight Celebration-", now available at the iTunes Music Store! This upbeat piece was played in Jeuno during the Starlight Celebration in December 2004. Be sure to download the song at the iTunes Music store, because you won't find this exclusive tune anywhere else!
    (Psst.. except in the .dat files)

I can upload the song here in a minute.

EDIT: Hmm, I wish the buttons weren't JP, and showing up to me as "??????". I'll have to play around with it, I have the song right here.

EDIT2: The button that converts the songs into .wav does ALL the songs starting at the very top, and the Christmas Jeuno song is almost at the bottom. ;; There are some other buttons, but they do weird things. The only way I see myself being able to do this, unless I'm missing something, is converting alllll the songs in FFXI then picking it out from there. =(((

Banned.

BG Level

a

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno
    Looks interesting. That Jueno song last year kicked ass also, does anyone have it? :O
    I hope they do Christmas songs for all of the cities.

No Twinkling Treants ;_;

I want that damn coat ><

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Well one thing that we know about this event is that elvann males will look gay.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Inventory Space -1

yay

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Maybe they'll give you a +2 storage space tree this time to make up for the probably useless rare/ex item(s) you'll get.

I liked the Jeuno song.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

I want a Stars Coat

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Janice
    Well one thing that we know about this event is that elvann males always look gay.
    Fixed.

Banned.

BG Level

Another item for my collection ;3.

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

judging by how SE worded I can't deduce whether they meant we deliver greeting cards to NPCs or PCs. If we have to deliver then to PCs (which is what I'm assuming because it said Adventurers are hard to pin down because they're always out and about) it'd be pretty interesting to get someone who's never online, or a JP who won't have anything to do with you lol. Idk the event does sound hella kewl though ^^

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Maguspk
    judging by how SE worded I can't deduce whether they meant we deliver greeting cards to NPCs or PCs. If we have to deliver then to PCs (which is what I'm assuming because it said Adventurers are hard to pin down because they're always out and about) it'd be pretty interesting to get someone who's never online, or a JP who won't have anything to do with you lol. Idk the event does sound hella kewl though ^^
    The event will probably be something vague like "give this card to an adventurer who's name starts with V"

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Parshias
    Quote Originally Posted by Maguspk
    The event will probably be something vague like "give this card to an adventurer who's name starts with V"
    good idea, you're probably right, that'd also make it easier for SE to throw a puzzle factor in there like they usually do.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Either that or they'll pick someone at random who is currently online and in your LS, but not in your zone or something.

And if you don't have an LS, or no one is online in your LS that isn't in the zone, the moogle will make fun of you and tell you to find a real LS.

Quote Originally Posted by Khamsin
    And if you don't have an LS, or no one is online in your LS that isn't in the zone, the moogle will make fun of you and tell you to find a real LS.

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

That wouldn't work because like I said, people could be afk or something.