Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: mpk fix     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Black Belt
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Khamsin
    You can now zone pesky mobs blocking your path (e.g. Stegotaurs in Sacrarium on odd days for the maze), then zone back in and have a clear path.
    the monster will disappear, and then reappear after a short time in its proper location.
    depends what "short time" means.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

most likely Bad Breath will still work.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

I wonder how this affects pulling monsters for Experience parties!

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

It won't, as long as you keep it claimed and don't die ^^

Odds are this is going to COMPLETELY fuck over bst's. 66-72 the only exp that doesn't suck is BST parties.

In cape terrigan for 62-65 you grab lizards or rabbits from the zone and take them to the cockatrice, keep them alive your entire party by releasing them and letting them regen to full hp while the highest bst charms a nearby mob to use for a puller.

65-72 youre options are goobues or manticores in terrigan.

For manticores, you grab lizards from wherever you can find them and head over to the frostmane NM spawn. Same shit as on cockatrice, keep those 6 pets alive by releasing them and letting them regen.

Goobues, unless youre 67/68+, the hallway mandies are T for the most part and you have to grab your pet from the room before the one where that rose thing spawns. Again, release and let regen.

Assuming it sees releasing BST pets as MPK (which it can be often ;x) we are COMPLETELY fucked.

THANK YOU SE YOU FUCKING IDIOTS.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Mifaco
    only bad breaths from cassie and vivian are aoe with the whole room.

bad breath from that malboro there is only single target.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Zigma

No, it's a breath attack.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno
    Quote Originally Posted by Zigma

No, it's a breath attack.
    i killed that same one 2 days ago (in aery) and i was in front of the other warrior when it did bad breath, he was the only one who got got hit with it.

Black Belt
    BG Level

it's probably the same as the virus breath attack that Raptors do, which is a frontal cone attack but it's party/alliance only.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

for steroguar or whatever theyre called

i use this "ultimate strat" i came up with...charm something let it fight with whatever is in ur way....logout and log back in...ur mob loses the hate and you too...charm it and get back on youre way..

:wink:

works real well for those pesky missions

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Orfeo
    Odds are this is going to COMPLETELY fuck over bst's. 66-72 the only exp that doesn't suck is BST parties.

In cape terrigan for 62-65 you grab lizards or rabbits from the zone and take them to the cockatrice, keep them alive your entire party by releasing them and letting them regen to full hp while the highest bst charms a nearby mob to use for a puller.

65-72 youre options are goobues or manticores in terrigan.

For manticores, you grab lizards from wherever you can find them and head over to the frostmane NM spawn. Same shit as on cockatrice, keep those 6 pets alive by releasing them and letting them regen.

Goobues, unless youre 67/68+, the hallway mandies are T for the most part and you have to grab your pet from the room before the one where that rose thing spawns. Again, release and let regen.

Assuming it sees releasing BST pets as MPK (which it can be often ;x) we are COMPLETELY fucked.

THANK YOU SE YOU FUCKING IDIOTS.
    Aww, that's ok, you beastmasters can sub Ninja and come hang out with us in normal experience parties^^ You don't have to be hermits anymore!! /hug

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Orfeo, it says by dying or zoning only, so you can assume Leave won't be affected.

Of course, watch a lot more BST gilsellers pop up as a result. However, nothing Charmable to MPK with at Serket and stuff makes it nice.

A. Body
    BG Level

you can still carby pull and link a bunch of crap, release, and all the links become your new MPK bouncers!

nerf carby!

Quote Originally Posted by aers
    loool you can see me in the background, loldrg.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ankiseth
    Orfeo, it says by dying or zoning only, so you can assume Leave won't be affected.

Of course, watch a lot more BST gilsellers pop up as a result. However, nothing Charmable to MPK with at Serket and stuff makes it nice.
    But isn't it suspicious for a group of bsts to release stuff in an NM area where they don't belong? It's the kind of thing that shows up quite nicely in a chat log.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Janice

But isn't it suspicious for a group of bsts to release stuff in an NM area where they don't belong? It's the kind of thing that shows up quite nicely in a chat log.
    just like when a group of bst's who constantly get reported for MPK release lizards on top of a group fighting amemet...
    or
    when someone who's been chilling in kuftal for 6 hours straight, ironically near amemet, magically gets spider/cactuar/crab/diplopod aggro, vokes and links multiple lizards at this time too, surviving long enough to aggro all those mobs, and dies on top of someone fighting amemet...or sometimes they mijin....

that shit SHOULD appear in the chat log, but since the afforemenitonned people havent been banned, I guess it doesn't show in the chat log.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

well fudge, polish my balls and serve me a milkshake
    never thought id see this day...

lolz i demand for a WoW Hunter style Pet then
    so i can channel me a Bloodball & a Korrigian
    oh wait, id just play WoW if it got that bad, lawlz

but i trust SE :wink:

hehe SE just wants LS'es to have overpriced weak RNGs , DRGs with souped up wyverns out, BLMs mananuking, MNKs chi brasting, and ultra leet fish rankingz to let everyone know your teh win

.... so am i gonna have to send an invite to my Mouchriouce/Moss Eater next time am in boyahda tree?

This measure refers to the radius that the monster walks about when not engaged in battle. After being drawn out of that radius during battle and released, the monster will disappear, and then reappear after a short time in its proper location. In addition, the monster that reappears will be the exact same monster that disappeared, and not another monster of the same type. This rule will not apply to notorious monsters.
    That's what bothers me <_<;

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

It does say from dying or zoning though, I think they're trying to keep BST in tact. Of course, that does leave BST and SMN still open to be able to MPK though, but we'll have to see