Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Claiming Force pop NMs.     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Claiming Force pop NMs.

Well, I just saw the disclaimer on BG main page, and I wanted to know your opinion about one of these "Not writen rules".

My LS have been MPKd at Hakutaku by a new LS half Gil Sellers and half NAs (GM watched and jailed them 15min after, banned half of their LS). But thats not the point.

We came to discuss of this point:
    Can another LS claim a forced pop NM if the LS who poped it, wipe?

Im thinking of NMs / HNMs / Gods such as Hakutaku, Bomb Queen, Alastor Antlion, or Kirin.

If you see a LS wipe to Kirin, will you wait for it to depop and pop your own, or claim and kill it?

Imo, Im against claiming the NM if I see another LS wipe, because it would be like stealing their NM, and all the time they spent to farm the pop Items.

Thats it~

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Stealing force popped NMs is gay.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

even if they died/wiped? :X

I pulled an olla grande from gillsellers after they had whiped, i think we gave the gem to them. IMO its nice if after the whipe you kill and give the loot back.

On another note ppl who spam abilities, spells on a claimed NM in hopes it goes unclaimed are gay, and karma can be a bitch(darth) lol.

Old Merits
    BG Level

gave the gem back to gilseller wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by Erza

If said LS pops an NM, and wipes... It's about to despawn - why not take it? Why let the items go to waste? I know I'd sure as hell rather see another group of people kill something I popped after I wipe rather than see the NM totally go to waste.

Quote Originally Posted by shihei
    I pulled an olla grande from gillsellers after they had whiped, i think we gave the gem to them. IMO its nice if after the whipe you kill and give the loot back.
    And I thought you were a heartless, selfish bastard...

too bad you made another mistake and gave something to gilsellers, idiot.

well not entirely sure if they where gillsellers, maybe they just liked to farm water all day lol.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

I ask the people who died/wiped. The first Sky LS I ran, the 2nd time we did Kirin we had popped it and killed it and another LS was there wanting to go so we let them go ahead between our runs. They end up wiping (veteran LS who had been doing Kirin for 7 months wooo) and he said to just stay away so we didn't aggro and don't take it, so it was cool. We let them pop again and as they're dying he tells me to take it and we did, and we got our first Shining Cloth that way. We ended up paying them 1m for allowing us to take it, were going to give them any money drops but we had none.

So I think if you ask them and it's cool then sure, otherwise just let it depop.

If said LS pops an NM, and wipes... It's about to despawn - why not take it? Why let the items go to waste? I know I'd sure as hell rather see another group of people kill something I popped after I wipe rather than see the NM totally go to waste.
    I still see it as a steal.

We spent time to farm / buy pop items, and seeing someone else who made nothing but watch you wipe, kill a weakened NM , and get the drop, I have the feeling they just stole it.

If they want to kill the NM, go farm the pop item, pop your own NM with all his HP, and give it a try.

There is no respect by claiming a forced pop NM weakened, kill it, and get drops.

Geno, your Sig is great =^.^=

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

I think for a force pop NM, you should ask the people who are dead in /say for a sackholder to reply if they wanna let us take it, or if they want it to despawn, i can respect both opinions.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Well, I just saw the disclaimer on BG main page, and I wanted to know your opinion about one of these "Not writen rules".

My LS have been MPKd at Hakutaku by a new LS half Gil Sellers and half NAs (GM watched and jailed them 15min after, banned half of their LS). But thats not the point.

We came to discuss of this point:
    Can another LS claim a forced pop NM if the LS who poped it, wipe?

Im thinking of NMs / HNMs / Gods such as Hakutaku, Bomb Queen, Alastor Antlion, or Kirin.

If you see a LS wipe to Kirin, will you wait for it to depop and pop your own, or claim and kill it?

Imo, Im against claiming the NM if I see another LS wipe, because it would be like stealing their NM, and all the time they spent to farm the pop Items.

Thats it~

wait.. gm's do shit on your server? wtf?

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by Lylie
    I still see it as a steal.

We spent time to farm / buy pop items, and seeing someone else who made nothing but watch you wipe, kill a weakened NM , and get the drop, I have the feeling they just stole it.

If they want to kill the NM, go farm the pop item, pop your own NM with all his HP, and give it a try.

There is no respect by claiming a forced pop NM weakened, kill it, and get drops.

Geno, your Sig is great =^.^=
    I don't really see how it's a steal if the people 'losing' the NM will not be getting the kill. It's a complete waste of all the time that group spent farming if they simply wipe. But again, this depends on the LS community. While on my server it's not all fine and dandy, our LS's seem to get along a lot better than some other servers, so maybe other people here just have that much hatred for other LS's they don't want others to get it. I think a despawning NM is a complete waste and I'd rather it be put to SOME use if my LS were to wipe.

No he didn't... lol... We had 2 differents GM watching them MPK us, and the one I was talking with, asked me to tell the deads to call a GM and report the MPK... rofl... Here goes the discution if you want to laugh...:
    GM Blogor: Hi Lylie, what can I do? I thought you were reporting an MPK?
    Lylie: Yes
    Lylie: We're going to kill Hakutaku
    Lylie: And this alliance going to MPK us
    Lylie: Gil Sellers
    GM: Im sorry for that, when did that happened?
    Lylie: Not yet
    Lylie: lol
    GM: How you know they are going to MPK you?
    Lylie: Can you watch the fight?
    GM: Do you have the names of people who want to MPK you?
    Lylie: Fangcao (Chinese Gil Seller)
    Lylie: Tman (NA Gil Seller)
    Lylie: Maile (NA Gil Seller)
    GM: Did you talked with them?
    Lylie: No.
    GM: I advice you to contact us if they try to MPK you, do you have any other request?
    (Gil Sellers MPK us)
    Lylie: MPK
    Lylie: LOOK
    Lylie: MPK
    Lylie: LOOK
    Lylie: You see???
    Lylie: So?
    Lylie: You're here???
    GM: I see no monster attacking you.
    Lylie: Indeed they are @#%^ing dead
    (We just killed some MPK mobs, and like 3 of our alliance are dead, and some other are in red HP, and avarage MP is low)
    GM: But you aren't dead.
    Lylie: I told you to watch
    Lylie: Whats your job?
    Lylie: And "trying" to MPK is fine?
    GM: I advice you to tell the ones who got MPKd to contact us.
    GM: We're not suposed to take request concerning other players.
    Lylie: How can a dead contact you???
    Lylie: LS Mate1 and LS Mate2 are dead
    GM: Are they in your group?
    (At this moment, we are losing one person after another, since we were weakened from our fight with MPK mobs)
    Lylie: yes
    Lylie: look at my @#%^ing screen
    GM: Im sure you can contact them.
    Lylie: Who?
    GM: The deads from MPK.
    Lylie: THEY ARE DEAD!
    Lylie: HOW CAN THEY CALL A GM???
    GM: Im very sorry for what happened, can I assit you in anything?
    GM: Take care of what you are saying, I could make you jailed for harrasing.
    Lylie: AND NOW IM NOT DEAD?
    Lylie: So?
    Lylie: @#%^ing worthless GM.
    GM: Im going to investigate and take necesary actions.
    Lylie: I told you to watch
    Lylie: I told you didn't I?
    Lylie: And look whats going on now
    GM: Thank You for your GM call
    Lylie: WE ARE DEAD
    Lylie: GOT IT?
    (GM loged at this moment)
    Eaglestrike this is not about hate between LS, or waste of item, just about respect. I have a lot of friend in several LSs, but if see one LS claim our NM after we wiped, I'd feel betrayed, because they are just taking advantage of the situation.

If they really want to fight it, then ok, but be nice and give the item to the person who poped it.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    I think for a force pop NM, you should ask the people who are dead in /say for a sackholder to reply if they wanna let us take it, or if they want it to despawn, i can respect both opinions.
    I agree with this.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Glick Wick
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Posterboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Erza

seems like yall need MG Teelow or Thunderan they fucking rock lol

Black Belt
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by nivlakian
    Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    I agree with this.
    same

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Sefier
    seems like yall need MG Teelow or Thunderan they fucking rock lol
    Thunderan is a fucking retard.