+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: POwned     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Gorgonnash

Quote Originally Posted by Neon
    lol ay, naw, i think ill save some of that money. considering i don't live at home, and have a M3 bmw~ i would try explaing to you what that is, but i'am sure you wont understand considering it's not "gil" or "wyren" in the sentence.
    Oh crap you drive a beamer...that changes EVERYTHING.

oh snap!

Sea Torques
    BG Level

500million.... stupid.

I don't buy gil cuz I spent all my money on a Ferrari. =/

Pandemonium
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

The funny thing is, no one from R0 called a GM on you. I wish I could take credit for getting rid you of but unfortunatly it wasn't us Maybe try looking at who you thought you trusted

But that doesn't change the fact that you were a complete prick your entire FFXI life, the stereotypical friend-less bitch that tries to justify his existance by making the lives of other people miserable. Pratically everything you got and bought was with stolen gil, you didn't cover the fact that you speedhacked everywhere, and suddenly you're surprised a GM caught on and banned your sorry ass. Have fun in WoW. Nice last cry for attention, too bad no one will miss you

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by arlania
    500million.... stupid.
    i really doubt it matters when you have max gil, and could get max gil again anytime

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

pretty bad fake too easy to see since i work with photoshop everyday at school :\

Lol let it go...noones buying it.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

semitry outing someone for stealing. oh the irony.

Theres more to that story than you think.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by aurik
    There are plenty of spoiled brats in certain countries that regularly buy large quantities of gil; over a period of time I wouldn't be surprised if some of them bought 100, 200, 300+ mil.
    yamie bought prolly 9 digits worth of gil, he's in the army like a lot of FF players, dunno what else to do in their spare time

And then got gold-dug into giving most of it to Alysse and Sharin, lol.

Is that better or worse than merc'ing for the CGS tho?

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

i know alysse got a lot out of it. CGSing, whats that?

Chinese Gil Sellers.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

there would be no GSers without the buyers brb bahamut king

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

and there would be no buyers without the sellers either.

Quote Originally Posted by Cephius
    The funny thing is, no one from R0 called a GM on you. I wish I could take credit for getting rid you of but unfortunatly it wasn't us Maybe try looking at who you thought you trusted

But that doesn't change the fact that you were a complete prick your entire FFXI life, the stereotypical friend-less bitch that tries to justify his existance by making the lives of other people miserable. Pratically everything you got and bought was with stolen gil, you didn't cover the fact that you speedhacked everywhere, and suddenly you're surprised a GM caught on and banned your sorry ass. Have fun in WoW. Nice last cry for attention, too bad no one will miss you
    Oh what a great ignorant post you have made for yourself considering i created a LS for my friends and yet it was talked about and blown up, and created such a fuss, b/c of crying kids like you. On a side note i don't even know you; and yet you complain about me like you do- you should try getting your facts cleared up before talking trash.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by asylum
    pretty bad fake too easy to see since i work with photoshop everyday at school :\
    Shame you don't work with an English teacher instead.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

you all should hear yourselves this is a fucking game. first semitry who has no life and never gets laid photoshops some shit just to cause some drama because he has no other excitement in his life besides FFXI drama. next you gay ass bitchs from r0 shut the fuck up haha you guys sound like a bunch of fucking queers you dont know what happend and you dont know shit about teamjp or anyone in it. about the gaiters nneon got banned with them no big deal..there fucking garbage there not much more than a little picture on your computer screen right?

all of you trip to much about this game make a big ass deal over stupid shit PO,r0 whateverls your in your rare/ex items dont mean shit. so quit trippin and go get some bitchs and get paid irl smoke weed 925 niggah yoc town you dont know about that hillside blood but way up on the hill tho teamjp owns your bitch asses fuck your ls

Quote Originally Posted by fuckyourls
    you all should hear yourselves this is a fucking game. first semitry who has no life and never gets laid photoshops some shit just to cause some drama because he has no other excitement in his life besides FFXI drama. next you gay ass bitchs from r0 shut the fuck up haha you guys sound like a bunch of fucking queers you dont know what happend and you dont know shit about teamjp or anyone in it. about the gaiters nneon got banned with them no big deal..there fucking garbage there not much more than a little picture on your computer screen right?

all of you trip to much about this game make a big ass deal over stupid shit PO,r0 whateverls your in your rare/ex items dont mean shit. so quit trippin and go get some bitchs and get paid irl smoke weed 925 niggah yoc town you dont know about that hillside blood but way up on the hill tho teamjp owns your bitch asses fuck your ls

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast