Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    On Bahamut, nobody has really figured it out yet, as far as I know. Hopefully someone will find it though, would suck pretty bad if it needed another patch. I bet it could just be on like, an ENM timer or something, dunno.
    People saying gravity is a problem, I've seen people below the ground, Diabolos reward list is goofy. They've really fucked the patch up. There wll be another one soon no matter what. Hopefully they'll have figured out how they fucked BST and fix that too.

Xavier

Quote Originally Posted by FFXIFlux
    On Bahamut, nobody has really figured it out yet, as far as I know. Hopefully someone will find it though, would suck pretty bad if it needed another patch. I bet it could just be on like, an ENM timer or something, dunno.
    People saying gravity is a problem, I've seen people below the ground, Diabolos reward list is goofy. They've really fucked the patch up. There wll be another one soon no matter what. Hopefully they'll have figured out how they fucked BST and fix that too.
    If I was to give Square credit for anything, its for their ability to roll w/ the punches. I fully expect a statement along the lines of, "We are aware that some players feel that BST was utterly fked like a 10 year old at Neverland by Michael Jackson in the last patch, but rest assured, this was intentional and is carrying out as expected. At least we already have your money."

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

"We are aware that some players feel that BST was utterly fked like a 10 year old at Neverland by Michael Jackson in the last patch, but rest assured, this was intentional and is carrying out as expected. At least we already have your money."
    for the fucking win

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Whoa, a battle against all the Wyrms with a team of 64 people or something is my idea of the ultimate FFXI battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinryuu
    Whoa, a battle against all the Wyrms with a team of 64 people or something is my idea of the ultimate FFXI battle.

IF that was true we will see 64 blm beat it easy while other ppl get fuked up
    since we all know wyverns sleep like baby lol

SEAL sleepgaII > seal 63 thundagaIII thunderday +altaue belt

anyway if that didnt kill them can always sleep and ga again lol

GG

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by kearnsy
    Jesus fucking christ get this bullshit about 2handed weapons and dual weild and dark knights and your pussy hurting shit out of this fucking thread. I went to bed when this was page 11, and i had to sort through 3 pages of bullshit and i still haven't read what i was looking for. IF you want to talk about how melee's suck do it in another fucking thread. Keep this thread to talking about what it was fucking intended to do.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Jesus fucking christ get this bullshit about 2handed weapons and dual weild and dark knights and your pussy hurting shit out of this fucking thread. I went to bed when this was page 11, and i had to sort through 3 pages of bullshit and i still haven't read what i was looking for. IF you want to talk about how melee's suck do it in another fucking thread. Keep this thread to talking about what it was fucking intended to do.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Zetah
    What the fuck this is about Bahamut. lol

Where is second BC?

Pandemonium
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Longheart your whm is fucking broken LOLOL my rdm can heal more faster because I have more fast cast than you, I think all whms in the game should be replaced with red mages because they are clearly better and not broken!

/endsarcasm

Where are the fucking moderators, keep this shit bahamut only

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Cephius
    Where are the fucking moderators, keep this shit bahamut only
    IBTPWOWJ*

(in before the playing world of warcraft joke)

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeal

Get over it already...

RIDILL@SEKKITE

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12