Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Enjoy?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Enjoy?

All i see is comeplains against SE <.< does anyone who still play FFXI actually enjoy the game?

Re: Enjoy?

Quote Originally Posted by Rakisho
    All i see is comeplains against SE <.< does anyone who still play FFXI actually enjoy the game?
    We enjoy complaining about the game.

There's plenty of joy in the WoW forums.

please answere question instead of saying other things.

I'm hungry.

I enjoy the same things I enjoyed pre-patch. Of course...I'm not a beastmaster. This patch brought almost nothing new for me. Whether neoDynamis is a bust remains to be seen.

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

I don't enjoy the game because it's just WORK. I don't like having scheduled fucking times that I have to be sitting in a zone for 3 hours doing nothing (and don't give me shit about "well that's how you earn your gear"). Make the shit instanced so I can do it and then enjoy gay stuff like the halloween festivals as well.

Once you reach endgame and decide to go after uncursed armor, you esentially forfeit all opportunities to level other jobs unless you can play 20 hours a day.

In my opinion a game that requires playing 20 hrs/day in order to enjoy all of it is defective.

Forum Donator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Raineer
    I don't enjoy the game because it's just WORK. I don't like having scheduled fucking times that I have to be sitting in a zone for 3 hours doing nothing (and don't give me shit about "well that's how you earn your gear"). Make the shit instanced so I can do it and then enjoy gay stuff like the halloween festivals as well.

Once you reach endgame and decide to go after uncursed armor, you esentially forfeit all opportunities to level other jobs unless you can play 20 hours a day.

imo a game that requires playing 20 hrs/day of playing in order to enjoy all of it is defective
    Can anyone top 320 or so days played with 1 lvl 75 job?

Sea Torques
    BG Level

I still enjoy the game like the first day I played it. ;x

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Gatsby
    Quote Originally Posted by Raineer

imo a game that requires playing 20 hrs/day of playing in order to enjoy all of it is defective
    Actually yeah i can. I decided to fully pimp my RDM plus level all it's subs (appears to be a lost art), and level cloth to 100 and get all subs to 60 before I work on another 75... In my world I want to be awesome at one thing instead of xp-whore 6 jobs to 75, however I don't look down on the folks that choose that route.

I'm like 90% done with all those tasks, unfortunately getting full zenith and 3/5 crimson has probably taken >160 of those days. I forsee 160 more before I get full wyrmal.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

I enjoy it sometimes, I just wish it was easier to enjoy.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I'm easily amused so I'm always happy. Lalala.

BG is my LJ
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

There will always be bitchy whms.

When whms lose their bitchiness, they quit the game.

I'm still bitchy.

:D

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

The game has good things and bad things.

I did the most recent NPC quest two days ago and it was a lot of fun. But the problem is that once you are done with fun things like NPCs and holiday events, you still have to go back to Dragon's Aery for 3 hours a night.

In this game, difficulty often times does not match up to reward. (Read: Jailers, CoP Wyrms.) End game from Zilart was great; the only problem is that there is not enough Zilart endgame to go around. (Unless I am misinterpreting 100-150 people in Dragon's Aery.) End game in CoP is shitty, Jailers are agony beyond words, Wyrms are fun but have less than decent drops, Limbus is a blast but AF+1 is not all that great for every job.

There are a lot of little fixes (make land kings pop every day, make land king ENMs that drop identical loot that you can do with 18 people once every 5 days, Jailers drop better items and 100% drop rate on pop items, make AF+1 and Relic+1 worth getting for all jobs) but for reasons people cannot fathom they refuse to listen.

I like the Christmas music.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

400 days 75 nin | 37 war | 30 thf | 12 whm | 10 blm | only sam, nin, bst open sam and bst lvl 1

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Hmm... 553 days, 75 NIN 75 MNK. Does that win or does my second job void me from the competition?

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by WizerdRemora
    Hmm... 553 days, 75 NIN 75 MNK. Does that win or does my second job void me from the competition?
    Unfortunately, voided T_T.

JP

P.S. I agree with how BS the end game is, and there really isn't anything anyone (that plays endgame) can be happy about until SE does something about it. So the only thing we can do is bitch. Sorry, but it's the truth.

Forum Donator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Raineer-

I know RDM subjobs are a lost art. I'm almost done with SMN sub. (lvl 30) and I prolly need to work on THF for TH. So WAR, NIN, BLM, WHM, and DRK all done. I'm taking GS up as my first craft. Call me insane but I'm 69.9 atm. Anyone on titan need shrimp lanterns? Spent too much time camping HNMs, working and my trips to China®. At least I have some rewards 4/5 Crim (useless body), 3/5 Zenith (No Head or Feat) and 2/5 Duelist (I'm the titan poster child for # of Dynamis attended with least AF)

CarmnDL-

Finally someone who surpassed me!

Wizerd -

No. Go back to farming amemet.

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

People are complaining because the game if fucking broken douchebag