Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dynamis-Qufim NM Gigas     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Abbadonx

Dynamis-Qufim NM Gigas

We made good time in Qufim, and despite the lack of any AF or 100 currency drops, this unplanned excursion went smoothly. Broke subjob latent before our first pull as finished (Watch out, doing so removes buffs such as reraise, and the SW pull can be nasty. We had all 15 Quadev jobs) and made our way to the tower. Where we encountered Antaeus.

http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/6420/36bl.png

http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/9785/48xv.png

Mighty Stikes + Grand Slam is a pain, but it's workable. Chainspell stun seemed to work decently, as I'm sure has been stated somewhere on these boards before.

The REAL problem with this NM, and the point of this post, is that we couldn't hurt him. Threw everything we had, and his never budged - dropped to 99% after the first attack and never wavered. His evasion is excellent for a gigas, his defense no more than the typical Dynamis mob. I was managing 40-70 a hand with /SAM. We did roughly 7,000 damage before wiping.
    I am reminded of the Valkrum mushroom NM, Fairy-somethingorother, who also seems unkillable. I wonder if there are conditions that must be met before engaging these bosses, in order to make them, well, feasible.

We did not approach the greater bird mob near the Behemoth Dominion zoneline.

Perhaps you have to kill all of the elementals in the zone to weaken him.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

That is a good possablty. Anything is possable.

Haha I am glad you fuckin dick swabs failed. Just like you do in every other part in the game. Tell Beclem I said hello. Dirk and Kat used to be the worst until that piece of shit was born.

Quote Originally Posted by Serif
    Haha I am glad you fuckin dick swabs failed. Just like you do in every other part in the game. Tell Beclem I said hello. Dirk and Kat used to be the worst until that piece of shit was born.
    Rock on, rocker!

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Instead of stroking your own e-peen fashion show that your bots win you, why don't you either a) stay out or b) try to contribute something useful?

Anyway, the Nightmare Snoll seems to wander around after you pull this guy. I went out and it was sitting still, after the pull it came pretty close to the tower.

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

I like where this thread is going.

Quote Originally Posted by Ella
    Instead of stroking your own e-peen fashion show that your bots win you, why don't you either a) stay out or b) try to contribute something useful?

Anyway, the Nightmare Snoll seems to wander around after you pull this guy. I went out and it was sitting still, after the pull it came pretty close to the tower.
    Yay signing up to just post that. Go suck on Dirk's dick. I head Niph has been absent recently. E penis' have fashion shows? Damn where do I sign my baby up?

Rocl, I am here to make things interesting.

Wish the mods of this forum would actually delete this kind of retarded shit.

Anyway, looks like a cool NM, I wonder if it's the zone boss.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Glick Wick
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I have to agree that it is most likely limbus-style, and you're going to need to clear other parts of the zone before you can touch him. The other 2 new Dynamis have insane mobs like this as well.

Quote Originally Posted by divisortheory
    Oh I am sorry. I will stop.

I doubt killing the boss is worth anything seeing the great streak S/E has been going on. Maybe it increases drop rates of the belts or backpieces. I highly doubt it though.

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

Go to KI.
    Everyone knows BG is famous for its flame wars. 8)

Abbadonx

I'm not in TLW, just the Dynamis shell. I don't even know the leaders except for three hours of /assist macros twice a week.

Maybe I suck dick by association, then. I could live with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Abbadonx
    I'm not in TLW, just the Dynamis shell. I don't even know the leaders except for three hours of /assist macros twice a week.

Maybe I suck dick by association, then. I could live with that.
    Haha it is cool. I just really hate Kat and Dirk. Seph is just around for everyone's amusement. Beclem well haha he is just a fucking idiot.

I actually think I was friends with you before my other char left for Hades. Can't remember though.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Serif is pictured at his home btw.
    Nice pillow, faggotry.

Quote Originally Posted by Zim
    Serif is pictured at his home btw.
    Nice pillow, faggotry.
    I do what I can.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Rocl
    Go to KI.
    Everyone knows BG is famous for its flame wars. 8)
    Razz said it best

Quote Originally Posted by Razz
    These forums are not moderated 99% so I can post whatever shit I want 99% of the time
    Well something like that...

change your fucking sig zim

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I think that's what he changed it to after being asked to change the previous? Please fear not our young emo monk; he is harmless. And keep the Fenrir drama going, Serif! Everyone probably thinks our server is weaksauce. ._.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboy
    change your fucking sig zim

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast