Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Banned.

BG Level

Anything is better than the two bitches argueing. Even the uber bitch.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Geostigma
    Quote Originally Posted by Vixy
    Angelkitty: Does he ever shut up >_> ?
    Do you ever go away?
    um... who are you exactly ?
    I'm Nynja, who the fuck are you ??

A) Angelkitty
    B) Rin
    C) Chocolate
    D) Geostigma
    E) Moomba
    F) Jesus, lol
    G) A to E

I'm betting its G, but F is a close second.

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa
    Do you ever go away?

A) Angelkitty
    B) Rin
    C) Chocolate
    D) Geostigma
    E) Moomba
    F) Jesus, lol
    G) A to E

Ok so your pissed at me and make some account named vixy so you can attempt to make me out as someone the forums hate. Or are you just backing the completely anon poster because your pissed at me and want the forums to hate me.

Either way your annoying as all hell and need to learn to stfu because nobody cares if your right or not. We aren't here to suck you off because you got lucky on a unproven guess. God only know's how many people have tryed to get this through your head but your annoying ego and perfectionist attitude just doesn't allow that now does it ?

Edit: Anyway i'm going out for awhile. There will probably be an annoying comeback response from you when I get back and a bunch of pyched forum whores provoking the argument looking for some good drama. Anyway you won't get it cause my response to this BS is stated above and I don't feel like defending myself on something I couldn't care less about. People can think what they want about me, doesn't bother me in the least i'm not here to prove anything.

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    Nynja is right though.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Do you ever go away?

A) Angelkitty
    B) Rin
    C) Chocolate
    D) Geostigma
    E) Moomba
    F) Jesus, lol
    G) A to E

Ok so your pissed at me and make some account named vixy so you can attempt to make me out as someone the forums hate. Or are you just backing the completely anon poster because your pissed at me and want the forums to hate me.

Either way your annoying as all hell and need to learn to stfu because nobody cares if your right or not. We aren't here to suck you off because you got lucky on a unproven guess. God only know's how many people have tryed to get this through your head but your annoying ego and perfectionist attitude just doesn't allow that now does it ?

Edit: Anyway i'm going out for awhile. There will probably be an annoying comeback response from you when I get back and a bunch of pyched forum whores provoking the aregument looking for some good drama. Anyway you won't get it cause my response to this BS is stated above and I don't feel like defending myself on something I couldn't care less about. People can think what they want about me, doesn't bother me in the least i'm not here to prove anything.
    whoa whoa, back the ho train up...
    I'm not the one whos been posting here under 5 different aliases. Check the number and date under my name, I only use one account, unlike certain people here.

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor
    Nynja is right though.

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

Quote Originally Posted by Arvin
    Nynja is right though.
    Jesus was righter, lol.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

I wasnt being sarcastic >.> Nynja is right, everyone credited machina for putting alot of Nynja's speculation to practice, but nobody credited him for suggesting the golem thing, people were just quick to flame, and sheep were quick to follow the nynja flaming so they could be recognized on BG forums.

Just admit it, Nynja is right this time, ok?

Little Mother
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Arvin
    Nynja is right though.
    There was a quote around here, something like "Nynja is an asshole, but he's usually right." Which is unfortunantly true, most of the time the dumb asses and assholes are always wrong, not that Nynja is either of those, or is he >.>

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

I'm an asshole, I admit it, I've never denied it. If I'm wrong (which doesnt happen), I'll swallow my pride and admit I'm wrong.

and thx wafik :D

I'm an asshole, I admit it, I've never denied it. If I'm wrong (which doesnt happen), I'll swallow my pride and admit I'm wrong.

and thx wafik :D
    Still waiting for the admission that its possible to kill all 3 NM's and fight the MB. . .

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Unless you split your alliances up, it's not possible to get all 3 NMs just because of the sheer amount of time it takes to run to places around that zone. Also, if your plds have decent gear, it's not necessary. We really didn't have many casualties, even w/o killing his "uber attack" NM, the bat. Not taking out his attack means you have to kill him fast, so make sure melee have 300% tp going into the fight, and make sure they have wings. Make sure your blm know not to cast thunder (we still had a few dumbasses that cast 40-80 dmg thunderIVs) and just stick to the elementals that you killed, and make sure they spread out so they don't get each other killed when they pull hate.

I wasnt being sarcastic >.> Nynja is right, everyone credited machina for putting alot of Nynja's speculation to practice, but nobody credited him for suggesting the golem thing, people were just quick to flame, and sheep were quick to follow the nynja flaming so they could be recognized on BG forums.

WizerdRemora beat Nynja to it, but it's like patenting breathing. It was pretty obvious killing the NMs removed it's special powers for anyone thats done some of the Limbus zones and became dead obvious once people had done dynamis-bubu dragons. Hell, we went into the zone the very first time knowing we had to kill the NMs and it wasn't because Nynja had sekret beta inf0z. As I said, the sky is blue, give me a cookie, I'm right too.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by FFXIFlux

WizerdRemora beat Nynja to it, but it's like patenting breathing. It was pretty obvious killing the NMs removed it's special powers for anyone thats done some of the Limbus zones and became dead obvious once people had done dynamis-bubu dragons. Hell, we went into the zone the very first time knowing we had to kill the NMs and it wasn't because Nynja had sekret beta inf0z. As I said, the sky is blue, give me a cookie, I'm right too.
    christ you're an idiot flux.

it wasnt that I knew that you HAD to kill NM's to weaken antaeus, everyone fucking knew this. I knew which NM's had to be killed, and why it had to be killed, not to mention I also knew what killing the elementals did.

but lets see how Wizard beat me:
    He mentionned Elementals being in the DAT files, he made no mention to HOW they relate to antaeus, not to mention "which seem to consist of a Snoll named Suttung".
    The only thing he beat me to is mentionning that the elementals may have a correlation to Antaeus, that's all you jealous manthra.

it wasnt that I knew that you HAD to kill NM's to weaken antaeus, everyone fucking knew this. I knew which NM's had to be killed, and why it had to be killed, not to mention I also knew what killing the elementals did.
    Whatever, take pride in "knowing" what everyone else already knew. I guess when thats the best you can do you need to be happy about it.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

what did people know ??
    That you had to kill shit to weaken Antaeus....

Flux, you cant talk shit, because all you did at our last Antaeus is stun once, and log out. Hell, you're the one preaching how "Grand Slam is not stunnable"...

Banned.

BG Level

Nynja I don't think you quite grasp why people call you a dumbass. Keep on looking though, or anything that makes you stop posting.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

He has every right to be annoyed about this.

He came up with alot of the big connections for this dynamis zone, then machina uses his ideas to win and dont give him any credit for it (no biggie here, asura is used to this), and he's a bit ticked that another website credits machina and flames him. Kind of rude imo for the website to openly flame him, but oh well it's the internet.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by BRP
    Nynja I don't think you quite grasp why people call you a dumbass. Keep on looking though, or anything that makes you stop posting.
    Yeah, actually I do...Wafik allready mentionned it though

and sheep were quick to follow the nynja flaming so they could be recognized on BG forums.

Quote Originally Posted by BRP
    Yeah, actually I do...Wafik allready mentionned it though

and sheep were quick to follow the nynja flaming so they could be recognized on BG forums.
    I don't think Lordwafik understands where i'm coming from on this issue. A person can be right about every god damn thing he says i'm not going to discredit him. But when that person never stops talking and makes me want to personally shoot myself i'm going to slap him upside the head and tell him to stfu.

So anyway grats nynja you helped solved the mystery of dynamis quifem with your amazing uber logic skills. But when you mention this 10+ times in the same forum on seperate posts it tends to piss people off ok. So if you wanna respond to this post flaming you, stop doing it the forum whore way so you can finally ding that 2k post mark in less then a year and send it through a god damn PM please.

Edit:
    You know what else pisses people off ??
    When you make 5 fucking accounts on one forum and spam refresh replying to every fucking thread with such utter bullshit.
    Replys within 15 minutes of my posting despite it being the middle of the night.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast