Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: GM got Nerfed     submit to reddit submit to twitter

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

GM got Nerfed

So I was doing the event for christmas and some douchebag said he'd take my 50 drk card and trade to moogle then trade back (I've been doing that with all my trades to ensure I have the card on its 4th trade when the job is one I have) and he was my last trade to get HQ robe but he took card and traded it to a random person after trading to moogle, instead of trading it back to me. Luckily I knew the guy and got it back, but he ripped another person off so I called a GM. After some meaningless questions he said he couldn't help me much and here's where it all went:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...Nerfedlolz.jpg

Ya, GM sword is nerfed, rofl.

You reported someone who didnt give your card back? Wow...not much drama on your server. :wink:

BEES OH GOD BEES
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

owned.

NINJA EDIT: I remember talking to Myndon.. he's one of the few GMs I've noticed to actually take action.. lol.

when you dissolve an alliance w/ E body in bank let us know plz kthx~ lol j/k

E. Body
    BG Level

lol

I like to kill people who say "mah" instead of "my". Die.

Is the sword actually nerfed in the .dat files? This is easy to find out without even askin a GM <_<

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

I reported kinda because I was already pissed that a stupid Galka bard had agreed to make my last trade needed before my HQ robe trade, but he went to switch to bard then came back and traded without wearing his nq robe and ruined the entire process I had made... I cussed him out in /tell lol. Then I had this idiot steal my card which further elevated my anger levels lol. But yeah there isn't much drama on Lakshmi now that I think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaru
    Is the sword actually nerfed in the .dat files? This is easy to find out without even askin a GM <_<
    I just kinda thought it was funny how he was like "GM got nerfed." I guess SE can whack even their employees with the nerf stick too haha.

But... um... Is the Judge's Sword actually nerfed?

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

Experiment, someone go find out :O

I used to play on Lakshmi, does a Dragn still play?

Old Merits
    BG Level

My theory is that they did this because of when the GM killed Vrtra. Probably against policy and they don't want GM's doing this or something.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Glick Wick
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Back in Beta I checked a GM, and the Judge's Sword was 0 dmg then too. I'm pretty sure they can just set their damage output to whatever they want.

The .dat file is set in stone... They could change it all they want, but they'd have to update the game everytime they did (so that the correct icon would show)

... on second thought, they wouldn't HAVED to, since only GM's get access to the sword anyhow... But that would mean that the damage on the icon wouldn't necessarily represent its true damage, in which case the whole debate is null and void because if they can change the weapon without changing the .dat it could be a 0 dmg 240 delay weapon or a 999 dmg 150 delay weapon at any given time and the icon is irrelevant.

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lockecole
    I used to play on Lakshmi, does a Dragn still play?
    Did a /sea all and got no results but the name seems vaguely familiar

Banned.

BG Level

lol.

Everybody's Favourite Nobody
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I play on Lakshmi too, but I haven't seen Dragn in a long time.

Maguspk and me partied a couple times before too, but I bet he forgot me by now .

Anyone seen Hogwart on Lakshmi?

He was the first person I met when I started playing first day of the NA release.

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Metah
    I play on Lakshmi too, but I haven't seen Dragn in a long time.

Maguspk and me partied a couple times before too, but I bet he forgot me by now .
    what is your in game name?

There are actually two Judge's Swords in the dat files ... there is a DMG 99 Delay 99 one, and a DMG 0 Delay 240 one. Based on the item number, I'd guess that the DMG 0 one was added in the game later.

http://www.tarupanic.com/sykes/misc/judgessword.jpg

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Dragn, galka ninja? Pretty sure he does.