Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Gil Sellers in Al'Teiu     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Gil Sellers in Al'Teiu

They just ran by me with CoP rings... they have an LS formed with 20 BLM.. and they were watching us fight Tiamat today>_> ... Hades is coming to an end.

Their members are geared better then most NA and their NINs are 4/5 god set>>

Are you sure they're just not a Chinese HNMLS >.>

There is no gil to be made in sea...

They are the guys that used to Farm the gil NM 24/7 and Amemet.. and sold it all

I remember them being level 55 back in the day... they are 100% gil sellers

and those 20 BLM all leveled same time.. with same rank.. same nation..

our gil sellers have 2 jobs at 75 now too lol

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Did they have someone teach them how to kill gods and such?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I wonder how much they'll sell novio / novia earrings for... /sarcasm

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Maybe they're english gil sellers pretending to be chinese.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

20 pages, GO!

Demosthenes11

Gil sellers on our server beat JoL the other day ~.~

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Oro Oro
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Stanislav
    They are the guys that used to Farm the gil NM 24/7 and Amemet.. and sold it all

I remember them being level 55 back in the day... they are 100% gil sellers

and those 20 BLM all leveled same time.. with same rank.. same nation..

our gil sellers have 2 jobs at 75 now too lol
    so? i farmed amemet a bunch when i was in the 60s. it was damn good money. and yes i sold the skins, so i could buy things like sniper rings and other luxuries that the people who leveled fast at NA release didn't have when leveling first jobs. how do you know for sure what they do with their gil after they get it in their delivery boxes from AH?

there are chinese players on all servers afraid of speaking chinese to each other in town or otherwise in say just cuz they think NAs will label them gilsellers.

Camp 24/7 for a year and MPK anyone else who claimed?
    They are known as gil sellers on hades.. its obvious

another good clue to them being gil sellers.. is if one DC.. they all dc

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by WizerdRemora
    Did they have someone teach them how to kill gods and such?
    Someone quite infamous took the gilseller LS on Siren for a Tu'Lia tour and only charged them 500k, this was a few months back

how do you know for sure what they do with their gil after they get it in their delivery boxes from AH?
    Because everyone is a gilseller these days. If someone is doing something that can't easily be explained by common means, they don't speak english, and it involves gil (and lately even if it doesn't involve making money at all) plan and simple, they're a gilseller. DUH! /sarcasm

Honestly, talk to some chinese (non gilseller) players and they'll tell you what the 'real gilsellers' will tell you, too... Sure, there ARE chinese gilsellers, and there are NA and JP gilsellers too (some guy in your HNMLS might be a gilseller... chances are at least one is) There's also a large majority of chinese players that play for fun... And just like we get enjoyment outta campin our asses off at Fafhogg, Behemoth, and the likes, they get the same enjyoment outta hanging with friends at Amemet, arguably one of the easiest NM's because everyone tries to stay away from 'gilsellers', and instantly they have an easy to way to get pimp gear.

Lol...Im amazed how far some people have their head up their asses to not realize who is and who isnt a gilseller. You people must not farm or camp NMs at all, because if you did ONCE you'd easily recognize the patterns and the repetitions of chinese speaking people with ToDs in their bazaar comments, half-ass gear, all the same LS, etc.

Then again people who arent out there farming/camping NMs (anywhere but Jeuno) are probably the reasons they're farming in the first place.

Gilsellers in Sea?!

I'm not sure whether to cry or laugh.

Anyway, I wasn't aware that they had the resources, time, or information to get to Sea. Seems gilsellers in this game evolve a bit every day~ 'Tis a shame

blax n gunz
    BG Level

It was only a matter of time. Some asshole walked them through the lengthier missions and the harder ones are easily overcome with giltoss, which these Communists can do with ease.

There IS money in sea, and it's called Ancient Beastcoins. Go go inflation!

these Communists can do with ease.
    I question whether or not you actually know what a communist is...

Ancient Beastcoins could be a great source of income for them, but they're still sorta dumb. In the time it took them to reach Sea, they could've made enough gil to equal several weeks/months of Limbus-ing. And that's not counting all the gil they had to spend on low level gear and meds just to get to Sea.

If we're talking about an economic influence, they probably stimulated the economy with those purchases more than they hurt it by getting there.

Anyway, for gilsellers, Sea is a waste of time and resources to acquire, let alone it's low payouts.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by Raineer
    Someone quite infamous took the gilseller LS on Siren for a Tu'Lia tour and only charged them 500k, this was a few months back
    Are you talking about the person who used to run Cassienova?

And now they can make the same money they made last week PLUS farm ancient beastcoins? The time and money they spent getting there will be well worth it if they do limbus for more than a few weeks. It's an investment into their future.

Quote Originally Posted by aurik
    And now they can make the same money they made last week PLUS farm ancient beastcoins? The time and money they spent getting there will be well worth it if they do limbus for more than a few weeks. It's an investment into their future.
    I guess. How many tens of millions did they lose/spend getting there? Of course from here on out it's all profit, but they had to have went deep into the red just to acquire Sea access.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast