Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    ٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Quote Originally Posted by radav
    Yeah that's like 3 people who have come here and posted they unlocked subjobs but did not say how. If you did it why not just say how?
    Because they they're undercover spies working for the FBI.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Sorry I was ambiguous on purpose, I think it's a lot of fun trying to figure these things out on my own. I just wanted to confirm for you guys that it can be done, you just have to experiment, it's not too hard to figure out if you do a couple of trial and error runs.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Quote Originally Posted by Arnwulf
    Sorry I was ambiguous on purpose, I think it's a lot of fun trying to figure these things out on my own. I just wanted to confirm for you guys that it can be done, you just have to experiment, it's not too hard to figure out if you do a couple of trial and error runs.
    It's fun, but it's also fun having SJ's.

If you want, do this : Type it in white text, and whoever wants to have spoilers, let it be spoiled by higlighting, and if they dont wanna see how to unlock SJ's , then they can just skip past it.

If people didnt help eachother with strats, the AF2 pattern, AF2-1 pattern, How to defeat bubu wouldnt have happened. It was all combined efforts by everyone. Hey you never know, maybe if you tell someone they'll find some way to kill something you cant, and you guys clear the zone too :D Insta-Karma.

If we said how to do it then we couldnt be total assholes. :wink:

If I said how to unlock subjobs you would probably just be like "thats it?" and whats the fun in that. Its more fun when youre like "wtf I just lost all my buffs and reraise" and then followed by someone saying "holy shit our subs are back"

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Tell us plz XD

or can you at least PM the people that wanna know?
    i really wanna know

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Yarrsarusrex

If I said how to unlock subjobs you would probably just be like "thats it?" and whats the fun in that. Its more fun when youre like "wtf I just lost all my buffs and reraise" and then followed by someone saying "holy shit our subs are back"
    lol, and these are the same people who are reading the qufim and buburimu threads for information...and theyre gonna walk in and be like "ZOMG WE OWNZ!"

Merry Christmas to you too...

Sea Torques
    BG Level

hay guys, my LS found out how to kill Absolute Virtue 2 months ago....we wont tell you how to kill it or post any screenshots whatsoever though, sorry but we want to be douchebags that think they're cool for "hiding information".

if you even know how to unlock SJs, post some screens of you actually having them in dyna-dunes, if not....shut the fuck up and stop posting about it.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa

lol, and these are the same people who are reading the qufim and buburimu threads for information...and theyre gonna walk in and be like "ZOMG WE OWNZ!"
    Yarr's LS killed all the kings w/o every looking at a strategy ever or hearing how to do anything! And they have never wiped ever! Except to NQ turtle >.>

lol at Arlania.

Actually our first atempt on all three kings HQ and NQ involved us walking away with the win. We fought fafnir with out any real idea how to do it and still didnt die.

Im sorry your linkshell sucks, oh shit wait, no im not lol.

And no one is doing Dynamis-Valk thats why I picked it for my linkshell. Everyone is doing the other zones because more information is out for those zones. Im doing Dynamis-Valk because I felt it would be more fun to learn this stuff on my own.

Once people start actually doing Valk others will figure it out and they can post and be all amazing and get all the credit. Im just playing to have fun.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Yarr you picked valkrum based on the fact you need to be the first to accomplish something although im sure people have beaten it already so tough shit. Thx I take your opinion of my LS in high regards seeing as you log on all the time to the game and dont just run your mouth.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa

Yeah, people are being pretty gay about keeping Dynamis info secret.. it's DYNAMIS for fucks sake, it's not like you're camping stuff vs eachother.

I really dont understand the knowledge behind people claiming to know info , then not sharing saying "LOL ITS FUN WEN U GET SJ BACK BUT WE WONT TELL U LOLZ". Cool it's fun getting it back, so tell us how!

Like I said before, you dont wanna spoil it for everyone? Write it in white text using this :

Code:
    Text here
    And then nobody will be able to spoil it unless you have it highlighted!!!

You really have no excuse for hiding it now unless of course you are a tard who gets a bigger ego knowing you can help people to stop wasting 1m on hourglasses and accomplishing not much in the zone, while you prance around with SJ's.

Id rather just PM it. You see people from other Ifrit Dynamis linkshells do read these forums and I dont really intend on helping the people who have all turned their back on me. I use to host open public dynamis linkshells. After a bout a year I started doing the occational LS only raids. Some people took this as an attack and pulled their linkshell support from my raids to help other linkshells they knew we hated.

So why would I post the information to help these people along? The people who go out of their way to try and distroy a linkshell that did nothing but try and help all NA players on ifrit?

If I had an ego I would come here and take credit for it all and boast my linkshell. Its easy to do and if people are willing to keep it secret for a while then I would consider saying what to do in PMs. However I dont feel like assisting people like arlania. He is the kind of guy who waits until everyone figures out how to do something, does a half ass job mimicing it and then brags about it to the server.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

If you said the strats first, and posted them everywhere, everyone would know it's you, then assholes like that person cant really brag now can they

Oh well up to you, someone else is gonna post it when they find out.

lol fine, i cant take the constant PMs.

ok ill give you a hint. You need to clear the zone of one type of mob. Use common sense to figure out what mob. theres only three and the mob doesnt spawn anything or need to be spawned. You can kill all three pretty quick if you do it right.

You'd rather PM it... can you PM me then?

God do you people do anything on your own.

Im not posting or coming back to these forums lol. God this is worse than Alla and KI combined.

don't let the door hit you on the way out (too hard)

but that's what you get for waving information in our face.

Based off the resarch though, the "common sense" answer would be to kill the nightmare fly's.

Old Merits
    BG Level

He gave you a damn good hint lol. But yeah more info is coming anyway once people actually get the key item and figure everything out. You will find it out on your own anyway. This won't be a mystery much longer lol. No fucking way going to post it on these boards atm. Some LS can cockblock you and get the zone before you on your server and use what you posted to win. I know some LSs that wouldn't mind doing that to us.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast