Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Economy Fun (Fairy) LOL     submit to reddit submit to twitter

It's pretty fucked, but most of us can deal.

I'm happy on fairy, minus the fact that theres always some gay drama going on between linkshells. (But of course, what server -doesn't- have drama?)

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Cassie earring inflated from 4.5M to 15M in less than 2 weeks on Kujata

<3 CGFs

Old Merits
    BG Level

it's all proportional, the only people this fucks over is the rmters

Predictably Unpredictable
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Haub NQ went from like 5mil to 11mil in a couple weeks time..

Verm from like 8mil to 18mil in same time maybe?

Demosthenes11

Quote Originally Posted by Arvin

I'm happy on fairy, minus the fact that theres always some gay drama going on between linkshells. (But of course, what server -doesn't- have drama?)
    Bismarck end game has basically been drama free between HNM ls for a good 6 months I'd say, unless something happened I'm not aware of

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11

Bismarck end game has basically been drama free between HNM ls for a good 6 months I'd say, unless something happened I'm not aware of
    Wasnt there someone flaming another LS's member for apparently hacking and dual-weilding while sam/war? or am I thinking of something else?

Demosthenes11

Ya, but it's complete BS, and wasnt even posted by anyone in either one of those ls's.

It's something that is really easy to do if you know what to do

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Bismarck is really peaceful on the HNMLS camps. The main HNMLS's all get along as best as possible. If someone gets a claim, no one tries to steal it, or MPK each other, or CFH on it. If someone doesnt seem to have the strength for a HNM and other HNMLS's are there, we just /random and the winner stays to see if the LS with claim can win, while the other HNMLS's leave the camp, so yeah I can not complain. We just get random morons posting crap trying to start drama, but luckly the NA HNMLS leadership have open channels to talk to each other, so any problems are just worked out in private and rarely make it to public forums by any members of the HNMLSs. I hope we can keep it this way.

Yeah, theres peacefulness in our camps and whatnot. It's mostly KI shit slinging that goes on, and backtalk between different LS's.

Better than the mpk fests and retarded steal+cfh'ing that used to go on. :0

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    SE are morons and tried to deflate the prices by adding more tax, but what people did instead was raise prices to compensate for their taxing. And as we all know, SE dont like to admit to fault, so they dont change things back to the old ways.
    Wouldn't surprise me if they implemented the Jeuno tax for bazaars, no matter where you have 'em open. Rolanberry isn't safe anymore!!!11111

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Yeah, theres peacefulness in our camps and whatnot. It's mostly KI shit slinging that goes on, and backtalk between different LS's.

Better than the mpk fests and retarded steal+cfh'ing that used to go on. :0
    lol remember 16hour nidhogg topic? that ruled.

Quote Originally Posted by Janice
    When I saw the price of serket ring was up to 20 mil on another server, and only 8 mil on bahamut I decided to buy one.

http://img429.imageshack.us/img429/8...board018uj.jpg

8)
    hey thats me that sold one on 12/10!!!!!! HUrray!!

what the fuck if i held out just a few days longer i could have profited 5million more......... what the..........

FUCK MEH!!!1

i want more money ; ;

i think all server are in fairy situation, at hades price start to raise up 1 month ago >.<

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Sounds like this is going on across all servers. Frankly, I think the game is totally fucked.

this thread made me vomit a little in my mouth.

BEES OH GOD BEES
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Quote Originally Posted by Judah

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Khelek
    Quote Originally Posted by Judah

May 05 8) - pandemonium

You quit like over 4 months ago, I don't see why you'd care nor how this is relevant to you any more...heh, I guess some of us never really gets to leave FFXI.

St. Fiat
    THE TIME FOR QUESTIONS
    HAS PASSED

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Septimus
    I remember when Serket Ring was the crappy drop at only 1 million gil. ;_;
    The first time I partied in garliage it was serket time. One of the NAs in the party was actually in the LS that was fighting it, and he was talking about how he hopes they get the claw since the ring is just sort of a consolation prize.

If only. -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Alleya
    Quote Originally Posted by Septimus
    I remember when Serket Ring was the crappy drop at only 1 million gil. ;_;
    The first time I partied in garliage it was serket time. One of the NAs in the party was actually in the LS that was fighting it, and he was talking about how he hopes they get the claw since the ring is just sort of a consolation prize.

If only. -_-
    10 accuracy is more useful than giving yourself -50 HP, particularly before Sushi was made and optical hats became common, and life belts were still worth a lot of money. Now if I was a galka or maybe an elvaan RDM I could see it, but otherwise I don't think the +MP/-HP gear to be generally that worthwhile. For my WHM I use demon ring +1, and for my RDM, as a mithra, I need more things like crimson with +hp/+mp as I can't do a full convert wearing -HP gear anymore. Even though I primarly play mage, I'm seriously thinking of taking +HP merits.

Anyway, Serket Rings do make me happy. Tarutaru whoreing MP and wearing them unfailingly go *splat* and lose that 1500 MP from their pool.